Real: No Juve offer for Higuain

4 posters

Go down

Real: No Juve offer for Higuain Empty Real: No Juve offer for Higuain

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Real Madrid insist they have received no offer from Juventus for Argentina international Gonzalo Higuain.

The Old Lady are keen on the striker who admitted at the weekend that his time in the Spanish capital was over.

“We have never received an offer for him and he has never told me that he wants to leave,” Real Madrid President Florentino Perez stated.

“It is not easy to leave if your club don’t want to let you go. However, Juventus are a team who we have a friendship with.

“If they are interested then we can talk. I’ll speak with the player on Sunday and then we’ll make a decision.

“If he does leave then it won’t be for economical reasons.”

The Gazzetta dello Sport claims that the two outfits will discuss the player’s transfer on June 9.

Juve and Real will take advantage of the Corazon Classic Match at the Santiago Bernabeu, a game played between Madrid and Juve legends.

Madrid value the player at around €30m, but the Italian champions don’t want to spend more than €22m.

Juventus are understood to have already held preliminary talks with Higuain’s agents about a summer switch.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Real: No Juve offer for Higuain Empty Re: Real: No Juve offer for Higuain

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Being a Juventus fan in the Summer is full of ups and downs and 5 different reports every day that contradict each other rofl

God I hate the summer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I wish that Agnelli and Elkann (I have repeatedly said I do no blame Marotta) would see the big picture and realize that if we spend 45-60m this summer on two relatively young strikers, we will be set for a while and we will just have to make signings to keep our depth up or sign young prospects. We have been stuck with this striker/attack issue since 2007 and we have wasted a lot of money on short-term or sub-par solutions.

We need to get back to pre-2006 standards when we just had to make a few small signings or one big signing each summer. This is really the last piece to the puzzle since calciopoli.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Juventude wrote:I wish that Agnelli and Elkann (I have repeatedly said I do no blame Marotta) would see the big picture and realize that if we spend 45-60m this summer on two relatively young strikers, we will be set for a while and we will just have to make signings to keep our depth up or sign young prospects. We have been stuck with this striker/attack issue since 2007 and we have wasted a lot of money on short-term or sub-par solutions.

We need to get back to pre-2006 standards when we just had to make a few small signings or one big signing each summer. This is really the last piece to the puzzle since calciopoli.

Didn't Elkann already tell Marotta to after Jojo? He said something to the effect no more talking just get the deal done. I believe Marotta already has the green light to purchase a top striker. If he didn't Conte would be leaving, as they had a meeting to discuss this and Conte was satisfied.

It is all in Marotta's hands now to negotiate the best deal. The money is there, it has alway been there. $25 million for flops like Melo and Diego and we can't cut a cheque for an extra $5 million for our new number 10?? Something doesn't add up here. We purchased Matri for $18 million and he is a bench warmer. $12 million for Martinez and he is playing in Serie C.

We have won the scudetto 2 years in a row, we went to the quarter finals of the Champions League, we built our own stadium and just signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with Samsung. If we don't have an extra $30 million lying around to buy Jojo then all I can say is Elkann must be pissing the money away throwing daily bunga bunga parties at Berlusconi's mansion...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Yeah I appreciate a director can only work under the limitations he's been set.

But if Juventus don't have 30M for a striker, then we're as good as done in Europe until we produce somebody. Maybe in the next 20-30 years. Proud

Considering the progress we've made, it's hard to see how we can't spend the amount of money we were when we were devoid of Europe, playing in stadio olympico di torino ffs.

And before the FFP ordeal is mentioned, Monaco have like 50,000 fans and are spending about 200Million despite just being promoted to Ligue 1.

You're not trying to tell me they're balanced and in line with the FFP vision.

I'm not saying we spend 100Mill, but i'm just saying that if FFP isn't crushing Monaco, there's no chance the reigning double Serie A champions can't spend 1/8th of what newly promoted Moneyco can.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Juventude wrote:I wish that Agnelli and Elkann (I have repeatedly said I do no blame Marotta) would see the big picture and realize that if we spend 45-60m this summer on two relatively young strikers, we will be set for a while and we will just have to make signings to keep our depth up or sign young prospects. We have been stuck with this striker/attack issue since 2007 and we have wasted a lot of money on short-term or sub-par solutions.

Didn't Elkann already tell Marotta to after Jojo? He said something to the effect no more talking just get the deal done. I believe Marotta already has the green light to purchase a top striker. If he didn't Conte would be leaving, as they had a meeting to discuss this and Conte was satisfied.

It is all in Marotta's hands now to negotiate the best deal. The money is there, it has alway been there. $25 million for flops like Melo and Diego and we can't cut a cheque for an extra $5 million for our new number 10?? Something doesn't add up here. We purchased Matri for $18 million and he is a bench warmer. $12 million for Martinez and he is playing in Serie C.

We have won the scudetto 2 years in a row, we went to the quarter finals of the Champions League, we built our own stadium and just signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with Samsung. If we don't have an extra $30 million lying around to buy Jojo then all I can say is Elkann must be pissing the money away throwing daily bunga bunga parties at Berlusconi's mansion...

So, you're telling me that Marotta is free spend 30m on Jovetic, but he is choosing not to? I don't think so. It doesn't work like that. Find me a general manager/director general that doesn't want to spend his owner's money and I'll be shocked. Before any of these moves happen, I guarantee you that Marotta has to get approval from the Agnelli family before he can make it happen. He is probably under orders to reduce the wages of the team and to try to exchange players in any deal before just offering cash.

Plus, those Elkann comments you're referring to have been found to be taken out of context. He was apparently joking.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down