Doc
Gil
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mou on Cristiano and Pepe - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou on Cristiano and Pepe

Post by bloodless Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am

sportsczy wrote:
Gil wrote:There's a thread on the Madrid section about Ronaldo's failure to track back the sole reason Madrid have failed in the CL.....

Can't stand hypocrites lol.
Really? I must have missed that thread. We were discussing in what circumstances CR7 needs to track back and that he needs to do more... but in no way was that the reason we lost in CL for 3 years lol. The big reason? Mou's underdog tactics and his complete disregard for the midfield issues.

He's your problem now anyhow. Hope he sells Mata and buys Sneijder Laughing

The semi-special one :bow:

woow sport, mou's underdog tactics is the only reason you started making it past the last 16...FFS, how was madrid performing in CL just before mourinho came? where you ever considered favourite or even an option...ffs arsenal were more feared in the CL the few years before mou...

short term memoried madrid fans

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 am

The only thing made us past 1/16 was easy draws. and luck, against United.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 am

Mamad wrote:The only thing made us past 1/16 was easy draws. and luck, against United.

The only reason why madrid didnt win the CL once in the last three years is because of fans like you (and players behaving like you / madrid fans)
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Mamad wrote:The only thing made us past 1/16 was easy draws. and luck, against United.
Then explain the draws before Mou...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Uncanny wrote:Exactly what timzink said above, Jose mourinho was most likely answering questions about Ronaldo and pepe. I said this before, we as an audience absorb what the papers say and make our own perceptions- the magic of media, which is good but we only get to know half-truths. Either way, Mou has an arrogant personality and its with me or against me, but many of you are being over critical and throwing the blame game and none of us have a clue about what really went on.
huntsman wrote:

The only reason why madrid didnt win the CL once in the last three years is because of fans like you (and players behaving like you / madrid fans)
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Then explain the draws before Mou...

Before Mou we were shat. with him too.

huntsman wrote:

The true Madrid fan speaks :brickwall: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:41 pm

The man is a snake, but not in a cool way like Snake Plissken
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm

TAEHSAEN wrote:

Right.. He totally criticized everyone after leaving Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan. Oh no wait, that didn't happen and ALL his ex players up until now (barring Mutu) ABSOLUTELY LOVE Mourinho or at least feel a great degree of respect towards him.

Makelele wrote:"He is a born winner, he knows how to use you and get the best from you, from this point of view he is a great coach," Makelele told El Confidencial.

"The problem is when he leaves you out. He is calculated, cruel and ambitious. He used to keep players away from the spotlight so he could take all the fame.

"We used to get drunk together and joke about, but then he forgot about everyone and just focused on the new players.

"He forgot about the players and he just took all the credit for himself. No-one was allowed to be more famous than him."

thiago motta wrote:"I'm familiar with the agitation in the Madrid dressing room," the 30-year-old told Onda Cero. "Maybe it's a strategy of his, because the same thing happened to us at Inter.

blind people are blind Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Yeah and Pep is a terrible coach because Yaya and Ibra hate him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Gil wrote:Yeah and Pep is a terrible coach because Yaya and Ibra hate him.
there is a difference between a one eye fool and a blind
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh and mourinho is disgraceful as i have been calling him for years. he just left the club and he is already pointing fingers at about everyone for why it didnt work for him. playing the charming card of a little coach that was bullied by players and a club that didnt undertand him or medias that hounded him. he created all those situations, really shameful and good thing he is finally gone. i havent heard him pointing out mistakes he made yet, but of course that will never happen
Wonder why this wasn't the case at Porto, Chelsea & Inter... hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Oh and mourinho is disgraceful as i have been calling him for years. he just left the club and he is already pointing fingers at about everyone for why it didnt work for him. playing the charming card of a little coach that was bullied by players and a club that didnt undertand him or medias that hounded him. he created all those situations, really shameful and good thing he is finally gone. i havent heard him pointing out mistakes he made yet, but of course that will never happen
Wonder why this wasn't the case at Porto, Chelsea & Inter... hmm
maybe because he failed at madrid after calling himself the special one? succeeding here would have overshadowed anything he had achieved before, oh well. leaving with his tail in between his legs. i hope he brings you success tho, he is still a good manager.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 pm

That was by design actually. CR7 is the fastest forward on the team. Benzema is a good passer and can get the ball out... in game where we were set up in counter attack mode, you had Benz drop further back and help defend so he could be the link and CR7 the recipient on the final pass of a counter attack.

That part made sense.

But the fact that CR7 wouldn't recognize or refused to help when the LB was left facing 2 players was a problem. That's either laziness or tactical ineptness by CR7.

I'll also add that CR7 finishes a lot of his runs as a quasi-CF. It makes it very hard to track back when you're that far off your lane.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Come home Ronnie they do not appreciate you Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 pm

[quote="Mr Nick09"][quote="Blue Barrett"]

So you think that even though mourinho won the league and got to CL semi-final two out of three if my memory serves me right that he failed...and infact if he had won the extra 2 games needed this year to win the CL that this would have overcomed his achievement with porto? woow

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum