Man City vs Juventus

3 posters

Go down

Man City vs Juventus Empty Man City vs Juventus

Post by marottalad Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Ok i was having a debate with a friend about who was better and i said in terms of individuals we were about level but we would be superior because of the team chemistry built up over the years the defence with pirlo and buffon etc which is hard to buy. what do you guys think?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Man City vs Juventus Empty Re: Man City vs Juventus

Post by juventus101 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:02 pm

I think we would win but if Aguero is on his game he could cause us some problems. Still though I think if it were a two legged tie I would say we draw in Manchester and win by one or even two goals in Torino. On neutral grounds I would say we win by 1 goal. Another big factor I believe would affect the game would be City in my opinion having a rough time tracking Vidal and Marchisios runs, as they are not really used to that style of play.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 am

seriously?!?! is this even a question? based on Mancini's Man City Juve are easily better. We drew with them 3-4 seasons ago in the Europa when:
a) we were crap (having our worst ever finish);
b) we didn't care whatsoever about Europa (we drew with some random Austrian and Danish? team)

We've improved immensely since then, winning 2 titles and making CL quarters whilst Man City were completely outplayed by Ajax and Dortmund in CL (yes i know that did better against Real). Enough said.

With Pelligrini at the helm i do expect City to improve a LOT though given the talent he has/will be getting.

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum