GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '  Empty GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:37 am

"La Gazzetta dello Sport," opens with an interview with Stevan Jovetic, who finally comes out of the closet:

TITLE - JOVETIC: "Hello Fiorentina, Juventus calls me" EYE - "In purple I feel I have given everything" SUMMARY - "With Conte would improve again." Today Agnelli comes with Higuain Real. Asked Guarin, but Inter say no

Meanwhile, however, Tevez is likely to take the path of Milan ... TITLE - PHARAOH, there is the offer of the City: Tevez and 25 million EYE - The node is the signing Argentine SUMMARY - AC Milan is attempted: with the attacking midfielder, El Shaarawy would be in trouble. Take also the operation Matri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '  Empty Re: GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:44 am

I doubt Milan would accept part exchange for a player that will become their crown Jewel over the next several years.

Also, if we really signed Guarin I think i'd kill myself.

Shoots more than anybody except Ronaldo ffs rofl

What is potentially our final shot at Higuain is happening at some point in the next 15 hours or so.

As for Jovetic, a man can dream. If we do end up with Jovetic and Higuain then i'm going to get ever so slightly drunk.

Don't care about Carlos, for like 6-7mill then yeah why not. But apart from that, he'd be a short term signing. Only short term signing I approve of is Ibrahimovic.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '  Empty Re: GDS - Jovetic tells Fiorentina : ' Ciao Juve called me, under Conte I will become the best '

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Jovetic: I need to leave Fiorentina

Stevan Jovetic has stunned Fiorentina by revealing that he intends to leave this summer and would be open to a Juventus move.

Jovetic, 23, scored 13 times in 31 league games and has been linked with a plethora of top European clubs of late, including Arsenal and Chelsea following this season's exploits with fourth-placed Fiorentina.

In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, Jovetic has now revealed he wants to move on from the Florence-based outfit, believing it is essential if he wants to realise his trophy-winning ambitions.

"I've been at Fiorentina in 2008, five very intense seasons," the former Partizan Belgrade forward said.

"I really feel like I've given everything. I'm young and ambitious and it is normal to feel the need to test myself elsewhere. I do not think there's anything wrong with desire.

"Florence and the Viola fans have always asked me to be upfront: so here it is. I need stimulation elsewhere, I need to devote myself in a top club. I've played in Europe with Fiorentina, now I want to win in Europe."

The Montenegrin, who joined Fiorentina in May 2008, will likely command a fee upwards of €30 million but claims he has no shortage of potential suitors, though confessing a move to Juventus would be extremely appealing.

"For a year they [Juventus] have said they want me," he continued.

"I come before [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, [Carlos] Tevez and [Gonzalo] Higuain in their list. Who would not be flattered?

"With [Antonio] Conte I feel that I could continue to grow. I think the feeling is mutual.

"But the Premier League is also fantastic championship, as is La Liga. I have some opportunities so we'll see."
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:21 pm

failure to sign him can officially = Blame Giuseppe....

I think we can all agree that's fair....
and I know some guys will jump and say "Marotta is working with a low budget lah-lah-lah"

this is how I see the situation

Agnelli: Giuseppe this year I think we should go all out to get a top player"

Marotta: "Chill boss I know my ways, trust me play hard ball till the team bulks"

Agnelli "alrite if u say so"

May- hard ball

Players X "WE WANT jUVE"

June - "hard ball"

July "hard ball"

we get a good player for free

Players X "Juve come get us"

top teams start bidding large sums, team wants 35m

Agnelli "Beppe just give them what they want"

Marotta "Chillax I know how this works"

Juve offers 29m
team says no

Juve offers 2m rated player plus 28m, team wants only cash
Sh*tty and Real and all come in with 34m

teams starts taking offers

Player X: I hope Juve makes an offer

August panic starts

Marotta "even if we fail to land Player X we have other good options lined up"

Agnelli "Beppe I told you now its getting too late

Marotta "even with the team we have we can win Serie A we are good"

August 29-31

starts dealing for 5 SIENA players.... for combined fee of 40m

Player X gets signed by PSG/Sh*tty for 32m

........................................................................................................................

this my friends is the true story, defend Marotta all you want but I don't think Agnelli is stupid to give him less money when he knows how the market works these days, thats not saying we can compete with the big teams financially tho but in this era, you want a good player you gotta pay...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Juvetic will be because of saying that he wants to leave fiorentina.

Sourxe: goal.com/it
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm

now you got it wrong Very Happy Agnelli said Juve can't compete with other clubs while Elkann said he wants top player that is two differnet things lol and yes Agnelli is that stupid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Apparently Jovetic is getting fined by Fiorentina for this interview...
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm

juveman17 wrote:Apparently Jovetic is getting fined by Fiorentina for this interview...

yeah + he is injured and out for 15 days he got injured for Montenegro I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Injured again

Sorry but i'm put off by his 6 injuries a year.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:42 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Injured again

Sorry but i'm put off by his 6 injuries a year.

actually even the most injury free player would get injured in the way he did Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Still, it's worrying.

Especially for the supposed 30M

I rate him highly, but you could be the best player in football history but if you're spending more time fighting injuries than getting on with your game, it's not ideal.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Still, it's worrying.

Especially for the supposed 30M

I rate him highly, but you could be the best player in football history but if you're spending more time fighting injuries than getting on with your game, it's not ideal.

He has basically been used as a first choice striker at Fiorentina since he was a teenager and they have had very little depth to rotate and rest him. That can affect a player in terms of injury especially a young player. With depth and rotation at Juve, Jovetic should be fine and won't be overworked. I'm not too worried.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down