Onyx
Kick
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Gazzetta: PSG will go for El Sharaawy in case Rooney deal doesnt work. looking into signing Cabaye.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Bayer 04 Leverkusen ‏@bayer04fussball
Beim avisierten Transfer von A. Schürrle zum FC Chelsea haben B04 und Schürrle mit dem Europa League-Sieger grundsätzliche Einigung erzielt.

Bayer confirm that they've agreed a deal with Chelsea for Schürrle, transfer will happen soon.

They also confirm they've signed Son from Hamburg
Chelsea have confirmed it also, subject to personal terms and a Medical. It's been reported for a while that personal terms have already been agreed upon so I don't expect it to take long.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:41 pm

how much??

Schurrle out Denis in. win=win

they can upgrade their defence with the spare cash
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:42 pm

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/13/futbol/equipos/atletico/1371107797.html

Alvaro Negredo in talks with Athletico Madrid, he wants a 3 year contract so he can have another big contract when he's 30.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:how much??

Neverkusen have already signed Son and Robbie Kruse, don't think they're interested in wide players aynmore.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:http://www.marca.com/2013/06/13/futbol/equipos/atletico/1371107797.html

Alvaro Negredo in talks with Athletico Madrid, he wants a 3 year contract so he can have another big contract when he's 30.

Seems like Sevilla will sign Spartak Moscow's Ari as a replacement. He's out of contract in December.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:how much??

Haven't seen a figured. I would assume £20-23m
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Laudrup saying he is continuing with Swansea next season, good man

Morata:"If RM sign another striker, i will leave" is that a threat? hmm better be looking for a new club son
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:http://www.marca.com/2013/06/13/futbol/equipos/atletico/1371107797.html

it will be either Negrito or Soldado. I prefer soldado because he deserves to play for a team that don't need to sell players every year. he has been working himself up from lowly Getafe whereas we handed everything on a platter for Negrito. he will be the cheapest tho

tegardless of who they get between the two it will be a great addition.

if they can also secure Demi and Toulalan they will be ready to go next season. although they have an issue at RB as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Laudrup saying he is continuing with Swansea next season, good man

Morata:"If RM sign another striker, i will leave" is that a threat? hmm better be looking for a new club son

Wouldn't mind him at Arsenal :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Laudrup saying he is continuing with Swansea next season, good man

he said he will discuss it with the new coach first, if we sign a new striker and he is third choice he may have to leave. Well he only spoke the truth no??

he wont be with castilla next season to gain match fittness so being third choice will do him no good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:15 pm

i think he should be leaving anyway, benzema is not leaving and we are going to sign one of the uruguayans. even if we play 2 forwards systems he will be deep in the depth chart. i hope he finds a good opportunity in bundesliga.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Quite a lot of teams in for Cabaye considering how he's supposed to be rubbish Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i think he should be leaving anyway, benzema is not leaving and we are going to sign one of the uruguayans. even if we play 2 forwards systems he will be deep in the depth chart. i hope he finds a good opportunity in bundesliga.

I suspect you want Jese gone as well and would have preferred Azpilucueta over Carvajal had he been linked with us Rolling Eyes

thank god you are not the coach of our team *phew*

you are starting to sound like supermag ffs. Whatever happened to trusting your own instead of paying 60mill for a similar player who would need time to adapt anyways. Money doesn't buy trophies you know.......just putting it out there to clear the misconception Rolling Eyes

if there is anything I want from barca its their trust in their own youth

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Quite a lot of teams in for Cabaye considering how he's supposed to be rubbish Laughing
Like ?

Teams like Monaco and PSG are only in him for cos of the French sentiment you know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i think he should be leaving anyway, benzema is not leaving and we are going to sign one of the uruguayans. even if we play 2 forwards systems he will be deep in the depth chart. i hope he finds a good opportunity in bundesliga.

I suspect you want Jese gone as well and would have preferred Azpilucueta over Carvajal had he been linked with us Rolling Eyes

thank god you are not the coach of our team *phew*

sorry if i dont believe in "let's put castillas on the bench" theory. Doesnt work anyway. 

I want Jese promoted actually, i choose him over Morata. and that's probably what is going to happen, new CF in, goodbye morata, jese promoted because he is a legitimate wide threat who can score goals. tactically more useful than morata. i thought you didnt rate him anyway, what happened?

Azpi is a great RB, if we had more sense we would have signed him last summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm

oh you so you believe in 'buying the flavour of the month' theory then eh??

who said bench?? a year to learn the next to take over . notice its not the whole castilla team recommended and only a few players that stand out. Seriously Bale over Jese?? gimme a fcking break

Morata and Jese should coexist not prevent eachother from developing

Azpi is great but is he really an upgrade to Carvajal just ask yourself that. we could potentially save millions by doing the simplest thing and BELIEVE IN OUR FCKING YOUTH for a starter

when Suarez/Cavani eventually fail what are you going to do...loook for the next hyped up player to take over and rinse and repeat??

look at fatzema doing squat all to improve yet we have Morata who does everything to succeed with us and instead of giving him a chance we sell him off to buy somekne else :brickwall: great

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Quite a lot of teams in for Cabaye considering how he's supposed to be rubbish Laughing

Like ?

Teams like Monaco and PSG are only in him for cos of the French sentiment you know.

Yeah because Cabaye is the only French midfielder in existence Rolling Eyes

Besides Napoli, Roma and Man Utd are also interested.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm

PSG aren't remotely linked to Cabaye anymore.  That was last winter's news.  With Verratti, Matuidi and Motta, they have it covered and they're looking for another young player to groom.  Monaco maybe...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:oh you so you believe in 'buying the flavour of the month' theory then eh??

who said bench?? a year to learn the next to take over . notice its not the whole castilla team recommended and only a few players that stand out. Seriously Bale over Jese?? gimme a fcking break

Azpi is great but is he really an upgrade to Carvajal just ask yourself that. we could potentially save millions by doing the simplest thing and BELIEVE IN OUR FCKING YOUTH for a starter

when Suarez/Cavani eventually fail what are you going to do...loook for the next hyped up player to take over and rinse and repeat??

look at fatzema doing squat all to improve yet we have Morata who does everything to succeed with us and instead of giving him a chance we sell him off to buy somekne else :brickwall:great

Real Madrid's structure is set up in such a way that Castilla products would find it  enormously difficult to have a future at the club.This culture of buying the best in the market exists since decades and it wont suddenly stop.

Quit having such stupid dreams please.Never in a million years would you be able to implement what Barca have been doing.Castilla is just there as a showpiece and as a pocket change for Madrid.Its not just Madrid its for any big spending club for that matter like Chelsea,City etc.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:

Like ?

Yeah because Cabaye is the only French midfielder in existence Rolling Eyes

Besides Napoli, Roma and Man Utd are also interested.

Cabaye doesnt suddenly become a WC midfielder just because he's been linked to 10-20 clubs.Quality > Quantity if you get what i'm saying.

He'd be a good addition to the likes of Napoli and Roma.Not for those elite tier clubs.

Last edited by Surag on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Yeah right....  Morata is an elite striker that needs to be given a chance and Benzema has had it easy and done nothing while Flopguain is a misunderstood/mistreated beast Rolling Eyes.

I do agree that either Jese or Morata deserve to be given the shot as the backup CF though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Surag wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:oh you so you believe in 'buying the flavour of the month' theory then eh??

look at fatzema doing squat all to improve yet we have Morata who does everything to succeed with us and instead of giving him a chance we sell him off to buy somekne else :brickwall:great

Real Madrid's structure is set up in such a way that Castilla products would find it  enormously difficult to have a future at the club.This culture of buying the best in the market exists since decades and it wont suddenly stop.

Quit having such stupid dreams please.Never in a million years would you be able to implement what Barca have been doing.Castilla is just there as a showpiece and as a pocket change for Madrid.Its not just Madrid its for any big spending club for that matter like Chelsea,City etc.

notice who our president was for the most part Laughing having a foreign coach does not help either. Which is why I am not in favour of Carlo at all. I want someone who loves Madrid somebody spanish preferably.

There was a guy who wanted to challenge Perez this presedential election whose goal was to fix this so perez made it impossible for him to run due to the enormous ammount of cash you had to secure to run

Btw its not only barca. Atleti do it as well and look at them we got our asses handed back to us last time we met

I just get sick and tiref of this stupid buy player sell our own method that we have been using as of late
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah right....  Morata is an elite striker that needs to be given a chance and Benzema has had it easy and done nothing while Flopguain is a misunderstood/mistreated beast Rolling Eyes.

I do agree that either Jese or Morata deserve to be given the shot as the backup CF though.

One works very hard but doesn't quite reach the level we are expecting while the other slacks of despite having the talent

me prefering higgy is nothing to do with numbers. in all of higgys seven years I have seen fighting and determination even when he had that back injury and regressed in speed slightly. what would happen if benzema stayed on the bench for over a month??? he would just give up surely and I don't want that

ij fact I am in favour of having benzema as starting striker if higgy leaves and not buy anyone else
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Madrid demand results and immediately.Castilla products wont give you that unless you have a culture of introducing youth into your team which you obviously dont.

They wont take the risk.Madrid are really not that kind of a team who'd look towards a rebuilding process.They want the best and immediate returns.  I really suggest you to stop having this wet dream of having a Madrid side full of Castilla products..It wont happen unless you are relegated to Segunda or something.

Last edited by Surag on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Surag wrote:Madrid demand results and immediately.Castilla products wont give you that unless you have a culture of introducing youth into your team which you obviously dont.

They wont take the risk.Madrid are really not that kind of a team who'd look towards a rebuilding process.They want the best and immediate returns.  I really suggest you to stop having this wet dream of having 11 Castilla players in the lineup.It wont happen unless you are relegated to Segunda or something.

They can always loan them to Arsenal and other clubs
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next