+5
LeBéninois
AmarillaDirecta
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
MadridiCanada
9 posters

Go down

Who is the Most similar player to Reus? Empty Who is the Most similar player to Reus?

Post by MadridiCanada Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Directness, Extreme Pace, Work rate, Amazing team Work, Technique, finishing and more!

WHO is the most similar player to him right now or maybe a player who will play like his style in future??

I think Jese
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who is the Most similar player to Reus? Empty Re: Who is the Most similar player to Reus?

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Right now? I'd say El Shaarawy and Jovetic are pretty similar to Reus' style of play. Ribery aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Who is the Most similar player to Reus? Empty Re: Who is the Most similar player to Reus?

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 pm

El-Shaarawy is a near replica of Reus.

Differences between them? Reus likes to cut inside more from the byline, link up from there while SES prefers to drift in central behind the striker, link up and play make from there.

Reus tends to cross more with his left while SES will double back and provide an incisive pass from there or just go all the way to the right and play the same way.

Reus though, when coming from deep chooses the central area to just burst into the box where he gets players surprised by his unpredictability while SES will prefer to go wide from the mid-line followed by a drift all the way to a the right or central while drifting around that area like Oezil for example.

Reus is better at Free-kicks, finishing, and in the air and maybe crossing while SES would excel in his creativity and use of both feet but isn't involved within the game as Reus always despite, despite the Italia's excellent link-up and creativity.

Reus is a more mature player who has proven more being 4 years older than SES but both excellent talents and would be harsh to compare the two pound for pound despite Reus being the more proven of the two.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 am

Actually Reus is about two years and eight months older than EL Shaawary if my calculations are correct.

Not 4.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 am

Good post above.

SES is the closest one
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 am

Reus is more of a team player! and that is his greatest quality!

his performance against top teams this season was much better than SES in champions league
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 am

MadridiCanada wrote:Directness, Extreme Pace, Work rate, Amazing team Work, Technique, finishing and more!

WHO is the most similar player to him right now or maybe a player who will play like his style in future??

I think Jese

Who?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:43 am

lszanto wrote:
MadridiCanada wrote:Directness, Extreme Pace, Work rate, Amazing team Work, Technique, finishing and more!

I think Jese

Who?

Jese Rodriguez, from Real Madrid Castilla.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:06 am

AmarillaDirecta wrote:Actually Reus is about two years and eight months older than EL Shaawary if my calculations are correct.

Not 4.

Reus is older than SES by 3 years and 5 months

Reus: 24 years (May 31, 1989)
SES: 20 years (October 27, 1992)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Good call on El Shaarawy. Personally I actually think Reus reminds me of Messi back in 07-09 when he played on the left. Obviously not on that level, but just in similarity. Also think Reus reminds me of Ashley Young but far better.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum