SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

+7
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
Juventude
Juventino89
Mp4krJuventino
salmano9
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 am

Pogba ain't gonna stay here more than 2-3 season. he's not the kind to pledge his career to one club.
Raiola is his agent...he will take him to Real or Barca or PSG/Monaco..or Bayern in a few years.
look at Balo, Ibra. he finds the best contracts for his clients...and Juve won't be able to compete with oil rich clubs not even in 5 years.

Marchisio is here to stay...to become our next flag barer and example of loyalty, determination and hard work.

Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY - Important week for Juve this week Ogbonna and Zaza, Fiorentina expects offer for Jovetic

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:11 am

If Pogba does go it'll be for stupid money at this rate.

So it's not much of a worry for me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If Pogba does go it'll be for stupid money at this rate.

Yup.

Like Marotta said "We wont sell our best players unless we receive 'stratospheric' offers".

If he's sold ,it would be for a massive amount.The same applies to Vidal as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 am

somebody was there to pay 75m for Zidane when fewer teams had that kinda money.
at 24-25 he's gonna leave..i have no doubt about it.
but then money his sale gonna bring to us will be enough to get a good replacement.
marchisio must stay. he can play al the positions in the middle... conte was like him. in the end he got to play less because we had Davids or Tacchinardi, Zidane were often better and picked before him. yet he always delivered when asked.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 am

Surag wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:If Pogba does go it'll be for stupid money at this rate.

Yup.

Like Marotta said "We wont sell our best players unless we receive 'stratospheric' offers".

If he's sold ,it would be for a massive amount.The same applies to Vidal as well.

at least vidal has desire to end his career here...
..i don't the same can be said about Pogba...and when Raiola's clients wanna move..well..one way or another they move.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 am

Adrian0911 wrote:somebody was there to pay 75m for Zidane when fewer teams had that kinda money.
at 24-25 he's gonna leave..i have no doubt about it.
but then money his sale gonna bring to us will be enough to get a good replacement.
marchisio must stay. he can play al the positions in the middle... conte was like him. in the end he got to play less because we had Davids or Tacchinardi, Zidane were often better and picked before him. yet he always delivered when asked.

Marchisio needs to break out of his funk that he is currently playing in or else I won't be upset if he is sold for 30m+. I was willing to excuse his poor performances at the end of the campaign on playing a new position, but he failed to impress at all at Confederations. I love Marchisio, but, if his form continues to decline and we missed a chance to get a lot of money for him, Juve may regret holding on to him. There is no point in keeping a player because you perceive him as the symbol of the club. Plus, what are Buffon and Chiellini? They are symbols as well. How many players do you have to have that are unsellable because they are symbols?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 pm

lol at some people calling Asamoah defensive minded, actually he is the opposite, as a Ghanaian and black stars fan, I have had the opportunity of watching Asamoah since he was 18,

he is naturally an Ozil type of player and plays on the left behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation as evidenced in 2010 South Africa WC

It was in Udinese that he was switched to a CM, he is pretty much offensively well rounded in any attacking department bar as a striker, and I would say he can show up when needed to defend also though not excellent at it but still better, I think we should sell Peluso and have Asamoah rotate with whoever LWB we get,

it would kill me as a Ghanaian to see him rot on te bench with World Cup coming up, and also he is too good to rot on the bench, come on Man Untd were after this guy just last summer.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 pm

when conte was playing...there was also ferrara, del piero and i even consider peruzzi a symbol.
so the more the better. Thumbs up 
i do agree he disappointed this second half of the season. but he was rather inconsistent that poor. he played great against celtic or lazio to name a couple of those few good games.
del piero had weak season too (granted it was because injuries).

in the end i doubt there is gonna be a 30-40m offer for him.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2