Why are bayern fans so quiet

+2
rwo power
shadexticos
6 posters

Go down

Why are bayern fans so quiet Empty Why are bayern fans so quiet

Post by shadexticos Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 pm

come on, you guys are european champions. I am not saying you should go ahead and start shouting or boasting but this is a new season with some changes, this is bayern munich - a fascinating club with a unique system.
i expect a lot of discussions about the system guardiola is experimenting, the perfomance of players, pre-season matches et al.
Bayern has been my second favourite team after real madrid for the past 4 years and they just got even more interesting to follow.The problem has been getting to watch their matches but anytime i watch them, i always get so much joy.
i have also always been a guardiola fan even when he was whooping real madrid's ass and i always looked at him with envy considering the fact that we had the opposite of him - a big-mouthed coach with small tactics.
All am trying to say is that you guys should bring up interesting topics about your team.
i always search the web looking for match reports but am sure nothing could be more revealing than the raw comments the fans would post here

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Why are bayern fans so quiet Empty Re: Why are bayern fans so quiet

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, let's say there was one poster not so long ago (who got banned not too long thereafter) who single-handedly managed to tarnish the reputation of the Bayern fans in this forum. (Think goal.com's Ricky Cash for Arsenal...) The Bayern fans  are still trying to recover from that and thus stay somewhat low-profile. I hope things will recover in due time.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:13 pm

lol. that sounds more like a humorous excuse.wait! dont tell me the story is real?

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 am

I cringed every time two so-called Bayern fans made a post. Of course every club here had its idiots (Juve, Madrid and Barca come to mind), but they had valuable posters as well which were just as vocal so the general perception was mixed. These two went out of their way to harass club sub-forums and even flame eachother and fellow fans.

As for Bayern related discussion, the players transferred this season and Pep tactical speculation have their own threads in GD. Bayern matches are usually discussed in the Buli thread for visibility.

I'll finally be able to be more active this season so there's that to look forward to Wink (plus I think once the season begins people will be more willing to post being Champions of Europe.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 pm

I like to read more than I post, that's why I'm quiet.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by bayernfan2785 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Give me some reason to shout in ur ears Smile Smile 

bayernfan2785
Prospect
Prospect