Insigne: I will never play for Juventus

4 posters

Go down

Insigne: I will never play for Juventus Empty Insigne: I will never play for Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:03 am

The promising 22-year-old striker says he would not join the Bianconeri even if they offered him a huge sum of money and believes his club need a replacement for Edinson Cavani

Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne has insisted he has no intention of playing for Juventus even if they tripled his wages.

Insigne, 22, is regarded as one of most promising Italian strikers in Serie A, having rose to prominence playing in the lower leagues on loan to Foggia and Pescara.

The Partenopei attacker featured regularly under former coach Walter Mazzarri, playing 37 out of 38 league matches last year, and he is adamant he would not be swayed by a lucrative offer from rivals Juventus.

"I would not play with them [Juventus] even if they tripled my salary," he told la Repubblica. "I have a contract until 2017, I'm living a dream playing in Naples just now, though, I could evaluate an experience abroad."

Rafael Benitez took over from Mazzarri since his departure to Inter and has already started to rebuild for the coming season with the signings of goalkeeper Rafael and Real Madrid duo defender Raul Albiol and midfielder Jose Callejon.

Reports have suggested forward Gonzalo Higuain is close to becoming the latest addition from the Santiago Bernabeu to join Benitez's charges.

And Insigne says he is relishing the prospect of developing his game under the Spaniard and hoping that a player like Higuain can help fill the void left by Edinson Cavani's departure to Paris Saint-Germain.

"I lacked a little in order to win, but now I hope to manage it, especially with Napoli. The Scudetto is no longer prohibited, but no predictions. We will certainly fight with everyone," Insigne continued.

"Cavani wanted the ball only for himself. Edi gave us so much and he will be missed. I hope he comes to be replaced with another strong forward, but with different characteristics.

"The fans don't put pressure on me. It doesn't weigh on me to be a Neopolitan in Napoli. I think only of the good of the team.

"The balance of last season was positive, even if I felt a little sacrificed. But I thank Mazzarri. Benitez will help the system, we attackers will be closer to the goal and I will aim for 15 goals.

"He is a coach of international experience. He makes no distinction between the youngsters and the more experienced."
====

Yeah right and Del Piero was your idol the last time I checked and in your last interview you said that. This same shit was said from Ogbonna and look where he ended up. On second thought I don't even want you, enjoy in your club oh and feel free to take Immobile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Insigne: I will never play for Juventus Empty Re: Insigne: I will never play for Juventus

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 am

Exactly Devi... Ogbonna said the exact same thing. That he never wants to play for Torino rivals...
Everyone dreams of playing for the best team in italy. He just is being B*tchy about it....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Insigne: I will never play for Juventus Empty Re: Insigne: I will never play for Juventus

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:51 am

two years later:

Insigne "Juve wanted me more."

u heard it first.... smoking 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm

see you in two years renzo

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down