B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria

+6
elm_baraja_shaman
thegutterpoet
Tomwin Lannister
S
Juventude
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria Empty B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Biabiany could soon become a player of Juve. And 'as reported Eurosport.com also reveals the details of the transaction. The French, in co-ownership between Sampdoria and Parma, we would go to Juve with an agreement that satisfies the three companies in question. For the ducal would Fausto Rossi loan, half of Brown more economic adjustment while Sampdoria will be sold to the entire card of De Ceglie.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm not sure what Biabiany's role would be. Maybe, the new Giaccherini? A co-ownership deal would be good for Marrone. If another team buys his 50%, they will have incentive to develop him and make him better. I don't think he's getting the development he needs at Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juve sign Biabiany, Marrone on co-ownership to Parma and Rossi on loan, PDC soon to be sold to Sampdoria

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:09 pm

eurosport :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

He would allow us to use a formation such as a 4-3-3 properly

I'd take him, definitely.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Biabiany seems too similar to De Ceglie, as in he is a natural athlete but playing the wrong sport. However he is young enough to be improved if given the right coaching, and I like the idea of Marrone given regular playing time as well as de ceglie finally out of the club. Rossi is never going to find space at Juve...
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:49 pm

what a way to mess up a nice transfer market:

Marotta :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
and in one year we will be begging teams to sign him
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:53 pm

elmystique wrote:what a way to mess up a nice transfer market:

Let's first wait and see, let's give the kid a chance

Juve are looking for a right fielder and as reported by Claudio Raimondi SportMediaset, the Italian champions are serious for Jonathan Biabiany (25). This evening, at the end of the Tim Trophy to be held in Reggio Emilia, leaders Juventus will move a few kilometers, in Parma, to meet Leonardi, CEO of the Crusaders, to make a point outside French and to try to strike up a talks to buy half of the yellow and blue tag Biabiany (the other half is owned by Sampdoria).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 pm

i hope they don't even sell him, even for the player's own good, he is soo fkn sh*t and will rot on our bench..... and I hated Peluso Padoin but I would hope they start over him.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm

No ffs keep my boy Fausto here
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 pm

pLEASE BE BULLSHIT....cause I really don't see why we so interested in Biabiany
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

elmystique wrote:what a way to mess up a nice transfer market:

Mate these are from very unreliable sources just chill.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Cotes wrote:pLEASE BE BULLSHIT....cause I really don't see why we so interested in Biabiany

Agreed.Dont want to see another Elia at the club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 pm

elmystique wrote:i hope they don't even sell him, even for the player's own good, he is soo fkn sh*t and will rot on our bench..... and I hated Peluso Padoin but I would hope they start over him.....

Padoin can play, he's a backup, but he's better quality than peluso, but you cant deny that he's solid.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:52 pm

plz god hope this isnt true
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:36 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
elmystique wrote:i hope they don't even sell him, even for the player's own good, he is soo fkn sh*t and will rot on our bench..... and I hated Peluso Padoin but I would hope they start over him.....

Padoin can play, he's a backup, but he's better quality than peluso, but you cant deny that he's solid.

I think you underestimate Peluso yes he had bad debut but after that he was solid and put 3 assists to his name and a goal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum