Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli'

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' Empty Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Diego Armando Maradona is “doubly overjoyed” at Gonzalo Higuain joining Napoli, but blasted Carlos Tevez and Juventus.

El Pibe de Oro remains a legend in Naples with his murals depicted all over the city after winning two Scudetto titles.

“Receiving the news that Pipita is the new Napoli striker makes me doubly overjoyed,” Maradona told tuttonapoli.net.

“I am happy for the player, who has always been my pupil. I am certain he’ll give great satisfaction to my fellow Napoli fans who deserve the respect of Italian and European football for being the real example of sport and healthy values.

“Then, a real Argentine could never play in Turin.”

Maradona’s comment was referencing the fact Higuain had been extremely close to joining Juventus earlier this summer.

The Bianconeri opted to sign Tevez from Manchester City instead – who is also Argentinean.

“I hope the Neapolitans, who are always in my heart, can finally celebrate and be champions again with a team that represents them and the city in the world, just as it did during my golden years.

“Therefore I wish dear Higuain, Napoli and all my Neapolitans the very best of luck.”

Higuain and Pepe Reina arrived in Italy today for their medicals, completing a €37m move from Real Madrid and loan switch from Liverpool respectively.
=====

lmao 3 months ago he said Higuain should go to Juve and that Juve is the best club for him should I search for that news lmao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' Empty Re: Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Lmfao stupid Junkie, was a top player. Now a bitter old cocaine addict.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' Empty Re: Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli'

Post by Luca Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:32 pm

You guys get too defensive. Who cares. It's Maradona, he's now more known for being stupidly outspoken then he is for the footballer he was. Everything he said is just politically correct for a Napoli legend.

City of shit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Luca wrote:You guys get too defensive. Who cares. It's Maradona, he's now more known for being stupidly outspoken then he is for the footballer he was. Everything he said is just politically correct for a Napoli legend.

City of shit
Well said Luca
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Napoli better get a better kit than the last year kit....

also meant to post this pic:

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' _b95fe3f75048b03c73443ef80ec9016f

"take of your ties or I hijack the Honda move" -Marotta Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:18 pm

elmystique wrote:Napoli better get a better kit than the last year kit....

also meant to post this pic:

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' _b95fe3f75048b03c73443ef80ec9016f

"take of your ties or I hijack the Honda move" -Marotta Laughing

lol he always makes something stupid hahaha

like this in my sig Very Happy

Maradona: 'Higuain belongs at Napoli' Marosuagno
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Looooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm

You know, I've noticed this section has a tendency of using false quotes. No disrespect meant, but please try to avoid using quotes you can only find in italy... Chances are they are fake. That way you can avoid calling a great legend a "stupid junkie" and a "bitter cocaine addict" for a most likely false quote...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 pm

If this was some random out of the blue comment from your average guy then I would consider the fact that he might not have said it.

But Diego talks a load of shit, and he is/was a cocaine addict. So my point still stands

Don't care how good of a footballer somebody is/was,
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:25 am

Se7en wrote:You know, I've noticed this section has a tendency of using false quotes. No disrespect meant, but please try to avoid using quotes you can only find in italy... Chances are they are fake. That way you can avoid calling a great legend a "stupid junkie" and a "bitter cocaine addict" for a most likely false quote...

The thing is that 3 months ago his quote was in style like Goo to Juve gooo and now its other you get what I am saying right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down