Juveman17
Vibe
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ways to improve the forum volume IV Empty Ways to improve the forum volume IV

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok so the rumors thread and news posting is out as we know it we voted for it for years and we agreed we keep this way, now what are the other things that we can do in order to make our section more active and what can we improve?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ways to improve the forum volume IV Empty Re: Ways to improve the forum volume IV

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Embrace me as an emissary of honor and let me take this section to an age of love and acceptance.

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Ways to improve the forum volume IV Empty Re: Ways to improve the forum volume IV

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Vibe wrote:Embrace me as an emissary of honor and let me take this section to an age of love and acceptance.

Spoiler:

oh great one :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Vibe :bow:

And Devi tbh I think its fine as is right now. Also big question why does it say you're banned? Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:41 pm

juveman17 wrote:Vibe :bow:

And Devi tbh I think its fine as is right now. Also big question why does it say you're banned? Laughing

Because I am to sexy Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm

We can cut down posting threads from unreliable sources for ex: reports from FIFA agents ,Sportmediaset,Tuttosport etc are not really needed.They all are terrible sources and i say we can cut that down.This is one of my immediate suggestions.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Surag wrote:We can cut down posting threads from unreliable sources for ex: reports from FIFA agents ,Sportmediaset,Tuttosport etc are not really needed.They all are terrible sources and i say we can cut that down.This is one of my immediate suggestions.

tbh recently I stopped posting news from them just because of that but only when I see something that can be 'reliable' I post it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:55 pm

We should make a transfer section sticky for all the unreliable sources that Surag mentioned above
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Less hating on Juventus for not spending 45M on a single striker like he's the one missing piece from the Champions League would greatly improve my time here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

getting new users, for real these forums are kinda dead :s
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a millennium. I kinda stopped posting a while back because there was a bit too much hostility. I agree that often a caustic hyperbole is the norm in not just this... but all forums, but it gets tired after a while "Beppe is the worst." "Beppe is the best." "Diego was the greatest." "Amauri was the worst." lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing I would change is to somehow curb some of the antagonism. I understand people are free to say what they want. But often there is an implicit... "I am right. You are an idiot" mentality. Eh. Sorry. I think I'm just babbling. Anyway... Forza Juve!
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 pm

nyluigi wrote:Hey guys. I haven't posted in a millennium. I kinda stopped posting a while back because there was a bit too much hostility. I agree that often a caustic hyperbole is the norm in not just this... but all forums, but it gets tired after a while "Beppe is the worst." "Beppe is the best." "Diego was the greatest." "Amauri was the worst." lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing I would change is to somehow curb some of the antagonism. I understand people are free to say what they want. But often there is an implicit... "I am right. You are an idiot" mentality. Eh. Sorry. I think I'm just babbling. Anyway... Forza Juve!

those people are gone (banned for good) almost whole year so you are safe to return :)hehe we would love to have u back on regular basis
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

P.S. Does anyone know any good free fantasy serie A online? I used to do Mr. Yahoo back in the day. ESPN has one... but it's in Spanish. I also saw www.fantasyseriea.com. Just wanted to know if anyone participates. If not... maybe that could be something facilitated through the forum for fun. We could start a forum league or something,
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 pm

nyluigi wrote:P.S. Does anyone know any good free fantasy serie A online? I used to do Mr. Yahoo back in the day. ESPN has one... but it's  in Spanish. I also saw www.fantasyseriea.com. Just wanted to know if anyone participates. If not... maybe that could be something facilitated through the forum for fun. We could start a forum league or something,

all of us participate in our fantasy league
http://www.goallegacy.net/t31709-gl-fantasy-football-13-14-season
and we are glad if we have you back as I said those posters are gone for good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Great. I'll definitely try to be more active!
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:38 am

Hey devi, I noticed that after the idiots have gone, it started to become more active here and people became friendlier with each other than before. You are welcome here Luigi; we are like brothers and sisters here AND we all share one love.. Oops sorry two.
1- Juve
2- Nargiiii
♥♥♥♥♥♥×31
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 am

Lol make Vibe and Zarolla Mods of Juve section to improve Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 am

Mod me up Devi, i'll help you run a tight ship ffs Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Mod me up Devi, i'll help you run a tight ship ffs Proud

PIMP ? Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:58 am

I'm a bigger pimp than Tom will ever be I bagged Nargi :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 am

Ffs I bagged justin bieber! Jk jk lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Juveman I pimp you out ffs, you're nothing to me but some money ffs.

Devi i'll pimp this section to the top of the world with your help.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Juveman I pimp you out ffs, you're nothing to me but some money ffs.

Devi i'll pimp this section to the top of the world with your help.

bear in mind youare junior PIMP Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Of course, Admin is SR. Pimp

I am pimp in training, but one day I will take over the pimping business ffs Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Of course, Admin is SR. Pimp

I am pimp in training, but one day I will take over the pimping business ffs Proud

your task right now is to find some users Smile extra ones lol and keep this between us its secret Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next