Van Basten on Juve and Milan

2 posters

Go down

Van Basten on Juve and Milan Empty Van Basten on Juve and Milan

Post by DeviAngel Mon 29 Jul 2013, 00:37

Marco Van Basten trusts Juventus are “ready to win in Europe too,” but Milan have “a few problems with money.”

The Dutch and Rossoneri legend is currently Coach of Heerenveen and spoke to Sky Sport Italia about the Serie A scene.

“With Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente, Juve are ready to win in Europe too,” said Van Basten.

“Last season Antonio Conte’s men won the Scudetto easily. With these two strikers, they can do well on the continent as well.”

Milan have been keeping the purse strings tight this summer and are in negotiations with CSKA Moscow for Keisuke Honda.

“The Rossoneri have a few problems with money, so it’s not easy to carry on competing with the likes of Manchester City, PSG and Real Madrid on the transfer market.

“Is it better to have Tevez or Mario Balotelli? Both are great players and I’d accept them if they wanted to come to Heerenveen!”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Van Basten on Juve and Milan Empty Re: Van Basten on Juve and Milan

Post by Arquitecto Mon 29 Jul 2013, 04:00

Full interview from Gazzetta correspondent.

Marco van Basten:"Milan-Juventus was always an important fixture for us all as we maintained the balance of respect and rivalry perfectly"

Marco van Basten:"My future in Milan? I maintain good relations with my old club & have expressed interest yet my for now I am committed to Heerenveen"

Marco van Basten:"My injury only slows down my coaching so much. With the help of my family and will power, I'm able to do the best I can"

Marco van Basten:"Tevez on-field can work all day for you while Llorente is a very complete & ambidextrous CF with excellent technique, like I was!"

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down