AltoZ
Tomwin Lannister
Lupi
RealGunner
M99
77 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by S Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 pm

I think you need to do something about abusing your posts with those lol emoticons.Cos it would be much better to read your posts if you do so.It really is such an eye-sore.Just saying btw.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Italian Serie A/Serie B 2013-14 Discussion

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Dante wrote:There's been some talk over the years , but nothing is happening . I think Milan just waits for Inter to leave and Inter waits for Milan to leave , something like that] Laughing

I think Inter were far more serious about leaving the San Siro / Meazza , although it's been a long time since i checked for any progress they may have made so far. With Thohir , perhaps they intend to really do something this time , because if we expect anything from Milan , well , Berlusconi and Galliani ain't gonna bother whilst Inter is also sharing the stadium Laughing

In any case , it would be for the best for both Milan and Inter to have their own stadium , to own it. Whoever leaves this stadium , will leave for their benefit first of all and the other will buy the San Siro eventually. But the chances of this being AC Milan that leaves San Siro , imo , are close to zero.

Unless they have secret plans and hidden millions under the carpet , then no Laughing The days where fans expected stuff from Berlusconi are well over and it's no different with the stadium . I am sure most Milan fans want to stay in San Siro and i suppose , Inter fans too. It's kinda weird , but i get the feeling that a renovation , although prefferable than nothing , isn't the solution for Milan and Inter.

Milan and Inter either merge into one club Laughing and buy the San Siro Laughing and become a powerhouse in European football

or one of them begins to build a new one and leave the other paying 4m a season to the Milanese council. What's been happening so far for both Milan and Inter is outdated since years now. It cannot continue for much long and a solution really has to be found.
This is how I see it
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Vibe Laughing 

But anyway, Thohir isnt gonna build a new stadium as he prefers the cheaper option of dressing the San Siro. As far as i know there is an agreement with Milan regarding this project so soon after the takeover is complete the negotiations with the city council should proceed.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Vibe :lo

Yeah , point taken Surag . I thought i was abusing it , but anyway. As for Milan-Inter renovating the San Siro , this is news to me . We'll see i guess.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Serie A doing great in Europe i see
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Tevez wrote:Carlos Tevez has revealed he thought Serie A was “slow” and that “nobody ran” before he signed for Juventus this summer.

Tevez, 29, ended a seven-year stay in England when he moved to the Bianconeri from Manchester City in June.

But the Argentina international, who has hit three goals in six games for Juve, admits his preconceptions of the Italian game have changed since his arrival.

“I can tell you what I thought about Italian football,” he told Hurra Juventus. “I thought that nobody ran, that the game was slow, that it was easy. Now I can say that is not the case!

“I think this is by far the most difficult type of football that I have ever played in. Many of even the small details are looked at and its extremely tactical. We work really hard on a physical, technical and tactical level. I think it is the exact opposite to what I imagined.”

Tevez has inherited the No. 10 shirt at Juve, famously worn by Alessandro Del Piero.

The decision to award him the jersey courted controversy at the time, but Tevez says he never let it bother him.

“Do you want to know the truth? I don’t think about these things, I don’t think about me having the Juventus No. 10," he said.

“It would be like putting me under even more pressure. You can play well under pressure, but also badly and I think there is more chance of playing badly under those circumstances.

“That’s why I just play like I did when I was in my neighbourhood. I believe that is why things have gone well for me. I can’t start thinking about history.”
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Fiorentina only Italian team to win in Europe this round.Game is finished.I think this is a pretty impressive away victory against a quality EL team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:39 pm

S wrote:Fiorentina only Italian team to win in Europe this round.Game is finished.I think this is a pretty impressive away victory against a quality EL team.
The only Serie A team with width wins in Europe?

Shock and horror.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Juve vs Milan , winner : referee
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S wrote:Fiorentina only Italian team to win in Europe this round.Game is finished.I think this is a pretty impressive away victory against a quality EL team.

Shock and horror.
Actually there are quite a few teams that use width in Serie A but i get what your saying anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:26 pm

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Shock and horror.
Actually there are quite a few teams that use width in Serie A but i get what your saying anyways.
Oversimplification really.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Roma ffs, beating the shit out of Inter

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Totti :bow: :bow: 

Gervinho :bow: 

Rudi Garcia :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 pm

It was coming tbh Inter wasn't impressive in the last 2-3 games ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Agreed. Too much quality in Romas midfield.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Fully deserved by Roma
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Didn't see this coming from AS Roma!

Lamela who?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 am

Juve-Milan and Fiorentina-Lazio games are at the same time :facepalm:

Such a stupid schedule.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 am

S wrote:Juve-Milan and Fiorentina-Lazio games are at the same time :facepalm:

Such a stupid schedule.
Serie A scheduling :facepalm:

Anyways, tonight's games against Juve has borefest written all over it. Max, says he wants to give Pirlo 'freedom' because he wants a 'good game'. Wouldn't be surprised if he said the performance was great when we lose 3-0

Prediction: Juve will control this game for 90 mins, while we sit back, relax and let them strut their stuff because hey, its not as if there's something wrong with this tactic right?(*cough10goalsconcededinthelast5games*cough*) Even with a few injuries they are more than enough to slit this team

Juve 2-0 Milan

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
S wrote:Juve-Milan and Fiorentina-Lazio games are at the same time :facepalm:

Such a stupid schedule.
Serie A scheduling :facepalm:

Anyways, tonight's games against Juve has borefest written all over it. Max, says he wants to give Pirlo 'freedom' because he wants a 'good game'. Wouldn't be surprised if he said the performance was great when we lose 3-0

Prediction: Juve will control this game for 90 mins, while we sit back, relax and let them strut their stuff because hey, its not as if there's something wrong with this tactic right?(*cough10goalsconcededinthelast5games*cough*) Even with a few injuries they are more than enough to slit this team

Juve 2-0 Milan

Great Leader Maximilliano Allegri wrote:How will we lock down Andrea Pirlo and Leonardo Bonucci? We’ll let them both play, that way it’ll be more entertaining. Andrea is doing great things this season too and it’d be a shame to man-mark him.
I think he wants to let Juventus play their own game , against our defensive display , perhaps that is what he means entaitaining , lmfao. If Pirlo along with Juventus play their A game and fail to open the score untill somewhere in the 2nd half , although admitedly there's all the risk in the world involved , Conte will probably change to 4-3-3 and then i hope Allegri means to do this as well , it may help Milan big time to steal the win , our players play well against 4-3-3 and within a 4-3-3 and we have been doing this much more than Juventus . At some point he should probably introduce Niang as well since we have nobody else , all that leave me to believe that's his plan . Let's hope he means this , if it becomes a case of Juventus 4-3-3 and Milan 4-3-3 , the game will become very interesting at that point.

That's what i want to see happen and up to an extent , i believe Allegri plans to. Having said all that , there's a very good possibility that Juventus open the score first and all that become obsolete and stupid .... or if he doesn't change into 4-3-3 , that will also be a stupid thing to do . Teams that leave Pirlo do his thingy usually pay for it and i am sure he knows this very well :I'mveryunoriginal:

Or maybe he wants to lure Pirlo back home , implying he believes in him and wants him back at Milan hmm

#delusionalAllegrifanpostover
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:17 am

Yes, i too would like to see a 4-3-3 with Niang, Robinho and Matri as the trident. Montolivo as TQ ain't cut out for it, we need his presence in the middle more. Furthermore the 4-3-3 may add some stability for our fullbacks, as Niang will most likely track back and help out with the defense. My only concern is that Juve are overwhelming in every department, more likely than not we won't get the ball in their own half as much as we'd like. They are better than us in almost every position. Not having my hopes up at all, very unlikely we'll draw let alone win
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Yes, i too would like to see a 4-3-3 with Niang, Robinho and Matri as the trident. Montolivo as TQ ain't cut out for it, we need his presence in the middle more. Furthermore the 4-3-3 may add some stability for our fullbacks, as Niang will most likely track back and help out with the defense. My only concern is that Juve are overwhelming in every department, more likely than not we won't get the ball in their own half as much as we'd like. They are better   than us in almost every position. Not having my hopes up at all, very unlikely we'll draw let alone win
Sure , the game will be very difficult , especially without El Shaarawy and Balotelli. We will have less chances without these two and less overall threat in front of goal , but if we play our cards right , i still believe those precious ones can prove enough.

As for Montolivo TQ , here's the catch : he will play attacking midfielder alright but he is far from one really ; truth is Montolivo finds himself there for 3 reasons , first because of injuries ,then to minimise Pirlo's effect which he had done so well last season and to drop back , press in the middle of the park and form defensive zones when they attack . If it works well , he could even begin counter attacks from his own 'zone of play' , again it's not that tragic , it's pretty smart actually in theory. But once again , Montolivo must have at all costs a great performance to show after the game is over , so much will depend on him , for both Milan and Juventus , not just us..

We will see and although i really understand the difficulty and the quality of the opponent , i believe we will have our chances , and i am content with it whatever the outcome. I can never expect the same stuff i would with the main 3 on the field , not to mention De Sciglio who i rate very important to our games . Let's hope we do well , if we give 100% we are able to even win. If not , it's nothing to act surprised at and probably could prove to be the case tonight , for all analysis has to say.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Nocerino starts instead of Poli

You have to be f*cking kidding me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Official lineups :

(3-5-2): Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Quagliarella

(4-3-1-2): Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant, Nocerino, De Jong, Muntari,Montolivo,Matri, Robinho.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Nocerino starting ahead of Poli :facepalm:

Muntari starting :facepalm:

Monto is our TQ :facepalm:

inb4 3-0 loss
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 pm

B.I.P Cascia.

Also known as Believe in Padoin.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next