Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime?

+15
rwo power
EL Patron
Onyx
The_Badger
RED
Art Morte
Grooverider
windkick
aleumdance
fatman123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
REWB
B-Mac
AltoZ
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Ok minimal history Razz

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime?

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Newcastle I think do have history though?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Well yeah but even so i don't want it, maybe i'm old fashioned but i don't like being bankrolled by someone who could pack up and leave at any moment leaving us in millions of debt.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Would depend on the owner and club though. If it's a top league club I think the owner would be committed. Malaga's project wasn't that successful, so the club would have to make sure the owner isn't going to disappear etc.

Chelsea/Man City are doing fine.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Would depend on the owner and club though. If it's a top league club I think the owner would be committed. Malaga's project wasn't that successful, so the club would have to make sure the owner isn't going to disappear etc.

Chelsea/Man City are doing fine.
But they're only doing "fine" due of the lifeline that exists because of their respective owners.

Let's not forget Chelsea were on the verge of bankruptcy before Abramovich saved them and Man City were a yoyo club with no direction or stability.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:13 pm

I can stand chelsea

But its citeh that annoys me most. They were litral shite before etihad saved them
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Midlands
Yorkshire
North East
East Anglia
South West/Wales
South Coast

Cant see any winning the next 50 years. F*ck football.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Btw, City had more trophies than Chelsea before Roman Wink
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sugar Daddy i don't mind but not to that extent.

I would look quite the hypocrite for calling a Chelsea and City  nothing clubs.

And then we go and do the same, i don't believe we need a sugar daddy to be competitive.

Just an owner who has ambition and knows what he's doing by hiring managers who have a clue.

Spurs are what we should be, except we have a much bigger stadium.

The difference is Daniel Levy and Joe Lewis are ambitious people, Ashley only cares about staying in the league.
Proud

And the Spurs have plans to create a bigger stadium, expanding to 60k seats iirc Proud

Dat ambition
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Leicester Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Will we ever see a PL winner outside North West and London in our lifetime? - Page 2 200_s
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Keep your panties on. Rafa will crush the Leicester dream tomorrow, and after that every matchday is live or die.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum