dostoevsky
BarcaKizz
beatrixasdfghjk.
fatman123
Red Alert
18 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Easy for you to say, you're banned Razz
I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by fatman123 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Oh c'mon, I have two essays to memorise before tomorrow aweijf;owaj;fc

cry me a river, the night before english paper two trial i had to memorise THREE essays and i managed to come 13th in the year Afro (for me thats a major acheivment)

you want a tip?
forget about the intro and conclusion, youre going to have to change most of them when you see the question tomorrow, now just looking at your body look at the first paragraph and pick out the 2 or 3 main quotes/points of the paragraph
now say for example your first main point is the quote "when the poor have cried caesar hath wept" then put the letter W (for when) or a C (for cried) on a blank bit of paper. then find your second main quote/point from the first paragraph, say its "brutus' use of the silioquy "if he be crowned how that might change his nature, theres the question' is used to....." then put an S (for sililoquy) or maybe a C (for crowned) bellow your first letter.
keep doing this for your whole essat using no more then THREE letters per paragraph and dont include the intro and conclusion
right once youve done that write an acrostic poem using the long list of letters youve got to create a sentence you can remeber, then in brackets next to that write what that word represents, so it might look like this:

Wake-->(when the poor....)
Sue-->(sililoquy)
etc etc
when complete it looks something like this:

Role of Managment
Durring -->Decisional Roles
Every -->Entrepuner
Disturbance -->Disturbance Handler
Regan -->Resource Allocator
Needs -->Negotiator
Information -->Interpersonel Roles
For -->Figure head
Little -->Liason
Luke -->Leader
Incase -->Informational Roles
Mona -->Monitor
Demands -->Dessiminator
Some -->Spokesperson
(this si one of my anagrams for business studies)

so once you get into the exam you just write the first letter of each word in the sentence (for the above eg id write D E D R N...) on your exam paper and i garuntee you that string of letters will trigger off all the key info from your essays and the rest will fill intself in

not sure how much sense that made but if you can decode that then i really recomend this stratergy, its really good, i memorised good chunks of the business and legal sylabusses using it as well as three essays in a few hours
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay, I'll do that NEXT time.
Bit late now :L
And see, BarcaKizz, if I could be a grammar policeman, I could get rid of all his stupid typos ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 am

All the important exams are over, I don't care anymore Razz

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 am

isjdfojsdfjlk.

Why must I have 5 assignments due next week when I could be experiencing Roar this weekend Sad
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am

lszanto wrote:isjdfojsdfjlk.

Why must I have 5 assignments due next week when I could be experiencing Roar this weekend Sad
:coffee:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 am

kizz you didnt get a chance to look at my JC did you?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 pm

fatman123 wrote:kizz you didnt get a chance to look at my JC did you?

hey man i've been very busy but i will definitely give it a look by saturday? is that cool?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
fatman123 wrote:kizz you didnt get a chance to look at my JC did you?

hey man i've been very busy but i will definitely give it a look by saturday? is that cool?

All good, thank you
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 am

Went to Sydney- Roarcelona last night... Sad

Brisbane are so f***ing good... Annoying it was my team getting raped but this Roar team is the best Aussie team yet, they are actually very good to watch, very entertaining. Move the ball beautifully. Damn I was so jealous. Sydney haven't developed their game at all in 4 years...

Broich is class.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Went to Sydney- Roarcelona last night... Sad

Brisbane are so f***ing good... Annoying it was my team getting raped but this Roar team is the best Aussie team yet, they are actually very good to watch, very entertaining. Move the ball beautifully. Damn I was so jealous. Sydney haven't developed their game at all in 4 years...

Broich is class.

I saw the score and some comments, good game? They were magnificent last week so I'm assuming moar(Laughing) of the same.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:34 am

lszanto wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Went to Sydney- Roarcelona last night... Sad

Broich is class.

I saw the score and some comments, good game? They were magnificent last week so I'm assuming moar(Laughing) of the same.

Good game if you're a Roar fan... it was Barcelona vs Osasuna in my eyes (on an Aussie level).
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 am

Yeah fair enough, it's nice to see some "proper" football being played in a-league even if they are beating teams I like Razz

Hopefully some other teams can take a leaf out of Roars book and start playing some more beautiful football Very Happy
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am

I love this article cheers
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/rugby-world-cup/choke-kiwis-and-we-mean-that-in-the-nicest-possible-way-20111014-1lpap.html

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 am

SORRY I'M LATE, BUT BELATED GOOD LUCK, YOU FAT, FATMAN.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:SORRY I'M LATE, BUT BELATED GOOD LUCK, YOU FAT, FATMAN.
thanks mate
so far ive done business studies and my two enlgish papers, now ive got a 6 day break till SOR1 and general math so im taking the rest of today off Smile
btw i feel sorry for you beatrix and anyone else who will be sitting HSC english in the future because their starting to throw some real curve balls in those exams, yesterday in paper one they specified that your short story had to show belonging attained through a remembered place which was extreemly narrow and the AOS essay was also very specific. Then today in paper two for the first time ever they specified a poem that you had to use for your module B essay and they only gave you the last stanza of the poem in the exam so if you werent already going to use that text you were f*cked, luckily the perscrived one made up around 40% of my prepared essay, and also for the first time they said only one related text for comnflicint perspectives which caused a few headaches.

All in all im absoluley over the moon that English is over, the rest of the HSC will be much easier (comparitivley)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 am

I didn't get that.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:..
I didn't get that.

the english exams are getting harder and harder every year, by the time your in your 12 that exams going to bend you over and...........
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 am

Well if it's getting harder, then more people are failing, which doesn't really change your ability, does it?
cheers

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 am

How was English fat?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

BarcaKizz wrote:How was English fat?
theyre making those papers really specific, but thank god that every time they made something really hard luck was on my side
in paper one for the short story they specified that your short story had to be about "belonging atained through a remembered place" luckily the first half of one fo my stories fit that place but i had to make the second half up on the spot, bad thing was that the story i used was my last resort story (i only memorised by best 3 stories for the HSC, the one i used was the worst of the 3)
then for the essay again they specified "...bellonging through connections to place" which f*cked alot of people up but luckily half of my prepered essya was place so all i did was extended the qestion to say "...bellonging through connections to place and others" so i was good there
all in all paper one was "belonging to place" themed for all three Qs, never been done id put my money on that being the new trend

then in paper two for harwood for the first time ever they specified one of the poems you had to write about and in the paper the only gave you the last stanza of the poem, lucky for me the bulk of my essay used the specified poem Very Happy
and for conflicting they said only one related (again first time theyve done it) so i dropped poisoning the truth and did a bit of improv on JFK to supplement what i lost

in terms of the questions asked they were all pretty striaght forward besides what ive said above and the module B question was a bit wordy but i think i got my head around it alright
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

BarcaKizz wrote:How was English fat?
I read that as how was the English FAT.
As in large.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm

I disagree that its the first time they ever dropped a text, in one of mine I had to drop a text... and yeah, its annoying, but hopefully you answered the question
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Dropped a text?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 am

Hail to the Australia section's king :king:

Kizz is no longer a teenager! Chaka

I wonder how he's dealing with his post-teen life crisis :coffee: Getting old there, Kizz.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 am

REALLY?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIZZ.
IT'S MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

And I got my craptop confiscated for hacking today.
This is a fun, fun day cheers

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next