The Franchise
messixaviesta
billy_gr
62 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V4

Post by eelir Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 am

Did i miss something? did they lift the ban?

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 am

eelir wrote:Did i miss something? did they lift the ban?

lol yea thats i was thinking aswell..

MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Even if they lift the ban,I have given up hope on a new cb.Been like 4 years without getting one.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:08 am

free will have a heart with Klopp in charge.He already hates Martino for making us counter attack as a default option.I can just imagine what he would say about Klopp.I dont want Klopp too.Does not fit our style of football.He plays a counter attacking brand of football and it is not to our taste.Although wouldnt mind if he can teach us to press again.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:01 pm

alexjanosik wrote:free will have a heart with Klopp in charge.He already hates Martino for making us counter attack as a default option.I can just imagine what he would say about Klopp.I dont want Klopp too.Does not fit our style of football.He plays a counter attacking brand of football and it is not to our taste.Although wouldnt mind if he can teach us to press again.

Definitely read my.mind. We have only ever been successful under one brand of football. And that's cruyffism. Klopp is a break away from that path plus I can see some problems with his adaptation in terms of language and man management (he's mainly used to deal with young players, not established superstars ).
I wouldn't oppose his signing because I think he can adapt as Borussia also can play nicely with the ball, but it wouldn't be my main candidates.
I prefer Valverde, De Boer, Bob Martinez or Rodgers (impossible ). With Klopp and Luis Enrique also acceptable options.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:13 am

Apparently we rejected a bid from Atleti for Sanchez because we already have an agreement with Juve for between 20 and 25m. Sanchez is open to the possibility of going to Juve but it depends on whether we can get the ban lifted and/or how convinced the coach is by Deulofeu.

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/barcellona-respinta-un-offerta-dell-atletico-per-sanchez-c-e-la--114683
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I'd be pretty annoyed if we sell sanchez this season, he has been decent. At this stage Deulofeu would be a downgrade, definately not a starter.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:28 pm

How is that a good deal?

20-25m? He is much more valuable than that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:41 pm

MaraVilla wrote:I'd be pretty annoyed if we sell sanchez this season, he has been decent. At this stage Deulofeu would be a downgrade, definately not a starter.

I'm sure most Barca fans would be glad to see the back of Sanchez. Awful in front of goal and couldn't even dribble his way out of a paper bag.

He's a failed project and probably worth 10-15 mill on the open market. Deulofeu, even though still immature is a much better player than Sanchez.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
MaraVilla wrote:I'd be pretty annoyed if we sell sanchez this season, he has been decent. At this stage Deulofeu would be a downgrade, definately not a starter.

I'm sure most Barca fans would be glad to see the back of Sanchez. Awful in front of goal and couldn't even dribble his way out of a paper bag.

He's a failed project and probably worth 10-15 mill on the open market. Deulofeu, even though still immature is a much better player than Sanchez.

You can't be serious?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:38 pm

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1794852/barcelona-sign-hungarian-teenager-matyas-tajti-report?cc=5901
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Well if the plan is to sell Alexis and replace him with Reus then sign me the *bleep* up. I've been hating on Alexis since the day he arrived, bar a few brilliant moments here and there, and his endless work rate which usually ends up in him missing a sitter... I mean seriously the kid is not Barca quality. We already have another winger on the left that's better at what he does (and also misses allot of sitters) in Neymar. We don't need two of them on each wing.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

You can't be serious?

Sanchez adds absolutely nothing going forward. At least, Deulofeu is more than willing to take on defenders.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:00 pm

And what you want to do with the other tireless useless winger.....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

we have to be very busy this summer if we have the risk of missing the next two transfer seasons after summer...

sell:
bojan
Afellay
cuenca
tello
pedro/sanchez one of those
jonothan dos santos
cesc
sergi roberto
song
mascherano
alves
pinto

buy:
one or two keepers
2 centerbacks
1 full back
1 centermid
1 forward

my dream buys would be:

ter stegen and pepe reina (as a backup) - goal keepers

Koscielny and Laporte - centerbacks

1 full back - I dont have a name but someone who is more defensive minded, young and fast.

Koke - centermid

Reus?? - forward.. i can't decide if he would be a good buy considering his natural position is lw but from what i've seen he is as effective in the right.. if not we have deulofeu as backup, along with that young Croatian kid we bought.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 pm

windkick wrote:Well if the plan is to sell Alexis and replace him with Reus then sign me the *bleep* up. I've been hating on Alexis since the day he arrived, bar a few brilliant moments here and there, and his endless work rate which usually ends up in him missing a sitter... I mean seriously the kid is not Barca quality. We already have another winger on the left that's better at what he does (and also misses allot of sitters) in Neymar. We don't need two of them on each wing.

How is what Alexis does comparable to what Neymar does? scratch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Alexis has been better than Neymar and somewhat better than Pedro this season. Neymar is in his first season, and he hasn't been horrible so he's fine. Alexis has really started working hard this season and , bar his finishing at times, actually looks quite dangerous on the ball. Pedro works hard as well but his finishing has not been up to his 2009-2011 levels. If we HAVE to sell one of them, for me it would be Pedro.

We need some CBs. Whatever happened to that Argentine CB Verghini or w/e his name was? Mussachio might not be a bad idea either if we're talking Argentines. Laporte, Silva (lol), are all options but pls no David Luiz.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Is there a realistic chance that Alves will be sold this summer? How much would Barça ask for him?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

The press always want to sell Alves. And he always stays.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:01 am

shinigami99 wrote:Alexis has been better than Neymar and somewhat better than Pedro this season. Neymar is in his first season, and he hasn't been horrible so he's fine. Alexis has really started working hard this season and , bar his finishing at times, actually looks quite dangerous on the ball. Pedro works hard as well but his finishing has not been up to his 2009-2011 levels. If we HAVE to sell one of them, for me it would be Pedro.

We need some CBs. Whatever happened to that Argentine CB Verghini or w/e his name was? Mussachio might not be a bad idea either if we're talking Argentines. Laporte, Silva (lol), are all options but pls no David Luiz.

Neymar hasn't impressed at the crucial stage, but he's a young kid in a big club with a big pricetag, he'll mature in that sense in the future. Regardless, he's still been one of our best players this season. The judgement of some seems clouded by the last month or two, when I'd say before that he was our best player full stop. He's had a pretty good first season all things considered, though his finishing has been very hit or miss, and often miss. Agreed that Alexis has been better than Pedro this season.

While I wouldn't like to see it, it would be interesting if we get a winger that stays wide and doesn't make the runs Alexis would make (actually, Deulo fits this description well). Just so people can realize how useful Alexis' off the ball running and hard work actually is. His finishing can use work too still, but it has improved and that reflects his goal tally. Alexis has been quite good this season I think. He even looks more dangerous on the ball than he has in the past.

The Verghini lad went to Sunderland and I haven't been impressed with him. Then again, the entire Sunderland defense is...not very good. However, he's not Barca level. I like Laporte but he'll cost a lot...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchorMan Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 am

If Not Laporte then Balanta..... We Should Stay Faaaar Away From Luiz, Vermaelen and Benatia.... Vertonghen would Be a Great Option too Since He's Considering Leaving Spurs... And We Need to Ship Out Bartra; Dude's an Amateur and Needs to Go Out On Loan or Be Sold to Celta where He Can Partner Fontas
AnchorMan
AnchorMan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chivas

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The press always want to sell Alves. And he always stays.

Thanks, thought so. Same was reported in January and possibly even before.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 pm

AnchorMan wrote:If Not Laporte then Balanta..... We Should Stay Faaaar Away From Luiz, Vermaelen and Benatia.... Vertonghen would Be a Great Option too Since He's Considering Leaving Spurs... And We Need to Ship Out Bartra; Dude's an Amateur and Needs to Go Out On Loan or Be Sold to Celta where He Can Partner Fontas
we cannot risk selling one of our only two centerbacks, first puyol and mascherano need to leave
becides Bartra shows promise, for some stupid reason though we never play him against bad teams and throw him to the sharks randomly.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Donuts wrote:
AnchorMan wrote:If Not Laporte then Balanta..... We Should Stay Faaaar Away From Luiz, Vermaelen and Benatia.... Vertonghen would Be a Great Option too Since He's Considering Leaving Spurs... And We Need to Ship Out Bartra; Dude's an Amateur and Needs to Go Out On Loan or Be Sold to Celta where He Can Partner Fontas
we cannot risk selling one of our only two centerbacks, first puyol and mascherano need to leave
becides Bartra shows promise, for some stupid reason though we never play him against bad teams and throw him to the sharks randomly.

this is my thought on Bartra as well. I cant totally make up my mind about him, but somehow i think he did well considering the conditions he was played. With more experience he can be a decent back-up if not a starter if given a good playtime next season.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:04 am

I think it would be quite stupid throwing Bartra away.

Maybe he will never be elite, but at least let him enter his prime before we judge if he can make it or not.

He has been underused (which is rare to say about a 22 year old centerback, usually they need to wait longer) and as said, constantly thrown in at the deep end. The handling of of youth, as in the steps from B team to fringe first team to consistent first team, are a bigger worry than whatever ability Bartra does or doesnt have.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am

Bartra is already elite. Just needs time and chances to prove it. He has all the abilities needed to be a great Cb.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next