Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United

2 posters

Go down

Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United Empty Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United

Post by MMM Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 am

United are yet to confirm that the Portugese winger has agreed new terms with the club but Giuseppe Marotta claims that a deal has been struck.

Asked about Nani, Marotta told reporters: "He's renewed his contract with Manchester United and we never negotiated for him."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
That one broke my heart... I'm not satisfied with the way Asamoah plays on lwb. he's predictable and his crosses are usually poor.
looks like our transfer market has ended...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United Empty Re: Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:24 am

MMM wrote:United are yet to confirm that the Portugese winger has agreed new terms with the club but Giuseppe Marotta claims that a deal has been struck.

Asked about Nani, Marotta told reporters: "He's renewed his contract with Manchester United and we never negotiated for him."
That one broke my heart... I'm not satisfied with the way Asamoah plays on lwb. he's predictable and his crosses are usually poor.
crosses? what crosses he can't cross
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United Empty Re: Juventus end interest in Nani as winger signs new contract at Manchester United

Post by MMM Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:56 am

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:United are yet to confirm that the Portugese winger has agreed new terms with the club but Giuseppe Marotta claims that a deal has been struck.

crosses? what crosses he can't cross
Good point!
now it remains to be seen whether we're interested in Basta, especially when Udinese is knocked out of EL.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down