Juve-Pirlo talks on hold until…

3 posters

Go down

Juve-Pirlo talks on hold until… Empty Juve-Pirlo talks on hold until…

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Juventus will talk with Andrea Pirlo at the end of the year to discuss the possibility of a new contract.

The 34-year-old playmaker is only tied to the Old Lady until June 2014 following his Bosman free transfer from Milan in 2011.

Pirlo has been a key figure for the outfit since his arrival given that he has helped them to two consecutive Scudetti.

Tuttosport claim that club officials will wait until the last few weeks of 2013 before thinking about his future.

Pirlo admitted last month that he wanted to continue his career in Turin – so long as he felt like an integral part of the project.

“I’ll certainly play on, we’ll just have to see where,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport in August.

“Juve are my priority, but I don’t want to be a weight for anybody. The years go by, but it is not written that I have to stay here just because I am called Pirlo.

“I want to feel important and a part of the side’s success, otherwise I’ll leave. But I want to underline that it won’t be a problem about money or choosing between one club and another.

“If I had to change, perhaps I’ll go abroad. I’ll certainly continue playing for a high level team.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve-Pirlo talks on hold until… Empty Re: Juve-Pirlo talks on hold until…

Post by Juventude Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:58 am

Man, those are the same exact quotes that Pirlo gave a couple of months ago. It sounds like the media is just trying to make a story by digging up old news. Laziness.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:05 am

@Juventude: TRUE
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum