juventus101
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ribery vs Ronaldo vs Robben - Page 2 Empty Re: Ribery vs Ronaldo vs Robben

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

sometimes i feel sorry for people but i don't know what to feel

if you think ribery is better then ronaldo then you are delusional

Bayerns winning season was more of a team effort if anything.. you put ronaldo there and they still would have won.
Put ribery in madrid and id argue we would have done worse.

If you think the team was built around ronaldo then Laughing because if you actually watch RM play you would know it really isnt...

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Its close between Ribery and Cristiano!
In terms of creating chances by dribbling and final passes Ribery is easily better, on the other hand Cristiano is a better finisher!

Robben is inconsistent!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:sometimes i feel sorry for people but i don't know what to feel

if you think ribery is better then ronaldo then you are delusional

Bayerns winning season was more of a team effort if anything.. you put ronaldo there and they still would have won.
Put ribery in madrid and id argue we would have done worse.

If you think the team was built around ronaldo then :lol:because if you actually watch RM play you would know it really isnt...
I beg to differ. CRonaldo's defensive work rate is far below that of Ribéry - Bayern's overall game would have suffered because of that. You can't just transplant any player you fancy into any team and then think he'd do there just as well or help the team in the same way.

On the other hand, maybe being benched at Bayern once in a while (just as happened to Robben, for example), maybe could have helped CRonaldo to turn into a better team player. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 am

Ribery > Ronaldo for any coach with good footballing concepts.

In the purest form:

Ronaldo was the child who was a born natural, he was predicted A+ for all his grades - He managed to get A+++ in the subject he loved most (scoring goals) B's C's F's in other subjects. In other words he ruined his gigantic potential as an overall player and mastered the art of goal scoring.

Ribery was the child who was predicted C's and B's - His love for school managed to get him grade A for all his subjects.
I'd say the teacher(manager) would be more happy with Ribery.

It's no mystery why Benzema/ Higuain/ Kaka/ others didn't fulfill their potential.
Madrid don't win many titles like this, in a big match where defenders are more intelligent & athletic Ronaldo can't score easily - he's mostly ineffective. A poachers problem.

Man utd had the same problem when they decided to make Ronaldo the main goal scorer the only difference Rooney & co worked their asses defensively to make it all work a bit better.

I believe Ronaldo could have been a monstrous winger/inside forward if he focused on his team instead of scoring as much goals as he can at any cost. 90% of the time Ribery is making better decisions all over the pitch which is the main thing in the important matches.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 am

I think saying Ribery was predicted C's and B's is a bit harsh. He's a ridiculously talented player in his own right.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 am

Ribery has bossed at Bayern almost every year other than 2 i think.  One was due to injuries and the other was Van Gaal making him a false 9...  But in 4 of his last 6 years, he was both the best player on Bayern and Bundi imo.

Don't bring up NT because France NT has been run by retards since 1998.  Zidane saved them until 2006... and then it was full retard.

@Gil.  Ribery and Lahm were the most dominant duo on a wing i'd seen in a long time.  Then Lahm was moved right as Alaba was seen as a talent.  Alaba at Bayern looks great because of Ribery...  not vice versa.  He knows how to use his fullbacks.  He's basically trained Alaba into becoming what he is today.  At first, Alaba was a complete headless chicken.

@OP. 3 completely different plays. One is a wing creator, the other a pure score and the third a combo creator/scorer. Robben is way behind the other two... as far as who i'd pick if age wasn't a consideration, it depends. With a dominant CF, i'd take Ribery easily. With a false 9, it would be CR7. I'm not considering defense because CR7 doesn't defend at all... so it's not even worth discussing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 am

Ronaldo
Robben
Ribery

Ronaldo scores too much goals for a winger/WF he deserves 1st position,best goalscorer,best overall.
Robben is much skilled dribbler but doesn't like to teamwork.Best dribbler,(more fun watching)
Ribery is the best in terms of creating chances and assisting others.A player who has no problem to sacrifice his own chances for his teammates.

So a combination of them (Ribbeldo) will be the most completed winger Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 am

Gemini wrote:Ribery > Ronaldo for any coach with good footballing concepts.

In the purest form:

Ronaldo was the child who was a born natural, he was predicted A+ for all his grades - He managed to get A+++ in the subject he loved most (scoring goals) B's C's F's in other subjects. In other words he ruined his gigantic potential as an overall player and mastered the art of goal scoring.

Ribery was the child who was predicted C's and B's - His love for school managed to get him grade A for all his subjects.
I'd say the teacher(manager) would be more happy with Ribery.

It's no mystery why Benzema/ Higuain/ Kaka/ others didn't fulfill their potential.
Madrid don't win many titles like this, in a big match where defenders are more intelligent & athletic Ronaldo can't score easily - he's mostly ineffective. A poachers problem.

Man utd had the same problem when they decided to make Ronaldo the main goal scorer the only difference Rooney & co worked their asses defensively to make it all work a bit better.

I believe Ronaldo could have been a monstrous winger/inside forward if he focused on his team instead of scoring as much goals as he can at any cost. 90% of the time Ribery is making better decisions all over the pitch which is the main thing in the important matches.
I like your comparison but what about Robben's grades?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2