B-Mac
Firenze
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Empty Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:23 am

Well, game kicks off in 25 mins.

Our summer marquee signing Fellaini starts on the bench and Kagawa, after scoring a cracker midweek for Japan, doesn't even make the bench. Moyes is a clown. Young is also starting after that horror show against Liverpool.

Manchester United Starting XI: De Gea; Fabio, Ferdinand, Vidic (C), Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Anderson, Young; Rooney, Van Persie.

Subs: Amos, Evans, Chicharito, Cleverley, Zaha, Fellaini, Januzaj.

Crystal Palace Starting XI: Speroni; Mariappa, Campana, Digkacoi, Puncheon; Jedinak (C), Gayle, Gabbidon, Moxey, Delaney; Chamakh.

Subs: Alexander, O'Keefe, Phillips, Kebe, Jerome, Guediora, Bannan.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Empty Re: Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Post by B-Mac Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:43 am

Ashley Young ffs :facepalm:

will be worst player on the pitch again with a promoted team on the field too
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Empty Re: Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:05 am

Young booked for an hilarious attempt to win a penalty. :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:10 am

Kagawa is ill, apparently.

Young though :facepalm:, better for him to try to redeem himself against Palace, than Leverkusen I guess.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 am

All United so far, but the final ball has been lacking everytime.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 am

Who said Carrick is good?

What a poor player. Can't pass long ball at all.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am

Anderson has no idea where he is.
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 am

Dutti wrote:Who said Carrick is good?

pls...stop
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 am

Rooney, RVP Proud
what a fantabulous freekick from our no.10 Very Happy
Fellaini didnt disappoint on his debut.
Surprise package however was the 18 year old wonder kid Januzaaaa!!! Proud Just need to calm his nervous and learn that important attribute of composure, the boy has got everything else ALREADY Proud

-ves
Anderson :facepalm:
Young initially improved though with time and was crossing and cutting in well Smile, but i still dont want to see him start in the derby. Good to see he is regaining form.
Stray passes and crosses in the first half. hope we can improve that in the derby by making some changes in starting lineup like we did today in the 2nd half. Smile

Overall happy with the 2-0 cheers

and yea kagawa apparently was down with a flu hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 am

:facepalm:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 pm

First everyone's facepalming Young but then he wins a penalty which shouldn't have been a penalty and "it's good to see he is regaining form", LOL
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:36 pm

We didn't play that well in the first half. Second half we were better, opened them up more. Probably because they only had 10-men.

Hopefully we're more creative on Tuesday night.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Art Morte wrote:First everyone's facepalming Young but then he wins a penalty which shouldn't have been a penalty and "it's good to see he is regaining form", LOL
Young is shit.

1 post = Everyone saying he is regaining form Laughing

pls go
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Art Morte wrote:First everyone's facepalming Young but then he wins a penalty which shouldn't have been a penalty and "it's good to see he is regaining form", LOL
Young is shit.

pls go
Laughing rofl
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Please tell me you're joking?. I don't know if you're trolling and pretending to be a Utd fan, or if you're watching United matches through some weird tinted specs, because to say that Carrick is a "poor player" is completely absurd.

Ashley Young and Valencia, the terrible twosome are far more worthy of criticism atm than Carrick.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm

yea he is regaining form, at least he is showing some improvement from that horrendous show against the phools, and we (i) welcome that as man u fans.
he was shite in the 1st half but was actually supplying some balls in the 2nd. now if you cant spot that, then haha... yea whatever.

and by the way it was definitely a penalty. there was contact, may be not a red card offence but sure it was a penalty.
What are not penalties, are the ones that jerk chipmunk always cries for after doing his little spelunking in the box. rofl

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Ashley Young is a disgrace for that dive. Embarrassment for the club.

Fellaini and Adnan were brilliant imo. Rooney did OK too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Young is shit.

pls go
yea may be to say that he is regaining form is too much , true hmm.. so i am rephrasing that to 'he is showing improvement'
but there were obvious signs, he ran well, he passed well in the box, didnt do that stupid dribbling he was doing so frequently until then to end up losing balls.
Since that move which resulted in the goal which happened before the half time, until the 67th minute when he was taken off. especially in that 22 minutes after half time he played better.

But he was eventually shite i know and including him in the derby can spell doom for us. He has just got on to the comeback route from the wilderness, never really travelled on it at all.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:44 pm

perfect day for united with both of our title rivals dropping points and tying with us at 7. cheers

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Tumblr_mt4e49iOtY1snhbnno3_1280

It looks like it healed up really well.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 pm

David Moyes wrote:I've always said I don't like diving, Ash has put his leg into the lad's leg. The boy definitely puts his leg out and, rightly so, he deserved to get booked. I don't want my players diving. I don't want anybody doing it. I'll definitely say to Ash it's not what I want.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/14/david-moyes-ashley-young-dive?CMP=twt_gu

Nice one, Moyes.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

What I said was absurd?

I wish you watched the game again and tell me how many long passes he missed because I lost count before even half time.

Don't tell me just because he did that little spin, he's good. He's not. And yeah I am a United fan but I have always been critical about Carrick for so many years.

Also, if you are impressed by his being nominated the man of the match, he just got lucky that that little spin alone did the trick for those English pundits. The kind of pundits who misjudged Ozil's abilities.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Carrick's not 5'6 and spanish so he is shite Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:51 pm

I don't understand, were we watching the same game? wtfwtfwtf
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 am

Thought we did well in the game. When Young and anderson came off our football was more fluid. Fellaini looks like he can take so much pressure off Carrick and we finally have a goal threat from deep again and set pieces. Verdict is still out on how he performs when we are under the kosh of big teams, especially in Europe. Janu is very good. Not afraid to try things which is important. Rooney looked good but still shy of match fitness. We need kagawa up high as we never seem to play any through balls. The only one I remember is Fellaini that just missed. Carrick is world class distributor but when he is under pressure, his passing and decision making are terrible to say the least that is what stops him from truly reaching the elite level. His passing sometimes is just ridiculous but his long range through balls are terrible.

We need Kagwa ffs!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next