Khaled
M99
guest7
Nishankly
Catracho
82 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official 2014 Road to Brazil World Cup Qualifying Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official 2014 Road to Brazil World Cup Qualifying Thread

Post by justdoit_ Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

The Reggae Boyz couldn't beat Antigua + Barbuda...lulz

justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official 2014 Road to Brazil World Cup Qualifying Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official 2014 Road to Brazil World Cup Qualifying Thread

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:39 am

Fulltime: Honduras 0-0 Canada

An important point in Toronto.

lol @ Benna Boys drawing with Reggae Bwoyz... Could've easily been an Antigua win.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 am

El Salvador vs. Mexico... Game started with the entire stadium booing the Mexican anthem.

Los Guanacos the better team so far.. Could've been up 1-0.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:59 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Whata miss from Rafael Burgos... El Salvador dancing around that Mexican defense right now. An uphill climb for Mexico.

Very hostile crowd right now, bags of liquids were being thrown at Mexican players during their corner set-piece plays and during their throw-ins. You can smell the hate in the air.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 am

USA vs Guatemala underway
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Loshijosdequien Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 am

Catracho wrote:El Salvador vs. Mexico... Game started with the entire stadium booing the Mexican anthem.

Los Guanacos the better team so far.. Could've been up 1-0.

Frustrating game for Mexico :brickwall:
Loshijosdequien
Loshijosdequien
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 am

Halftime: Panama 0-0 Cuba

Fulltime: Guyana 0-4 Costa Rica
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 am

Halftime in El Salvador: El Salvador 0-0 Mexico

Second Half is underway in Panama
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am

GOOOLLLLLLLLL Nelson Barahona gol makes it 1-0 for Panama against Cuba. Assist from Blas "El Rata" Perez.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

GOOOOLLLLLL some impressive piece of skill from Clint Dempsey. USA up 1-0 in Guatemala right before half.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Jesus Zavala beats the offsides trap and buries it past Benji Villalobo.

Mexico 1-0 El Salvador

Halftime: USA 1-0 Guatemala
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 am

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Alfredo Pacheco lasers a curling low freekick from right outside the box past Jesus Corona who can only stand and stare as it goes away and past him to make it.

El Salvador 1-1 Mexico
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 am

Fulltime: Panama 1-0 Cuba
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:14 am

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL Hector Moreno heads in his own rebound, which seems to be a questionable offside call that wasn't called. But in any case...

El Salvador 1-2 Mexico
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 am

Fulltime: Mexico 2-1 El Salvador

An important road win.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:31 am

WOOOOOWWWW Whata save by Tim Howard!!!! Whata miss from EL PESCADITO!!! Oh ffs.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 am

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL Take notes Jermaine.. now thats how you take a free-kick.. Tim Howard statue, Marco Pappa celebrates.. What a goal.

Marco Pappa is a class ahead of everyone on the pitch.. should be exported to Europe by now imo.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 am

soo all the CONCACAF Results from tonight:

Guatemala 1-1 USA
Antigua&Barbuda 0-0 Jamaica

Guyana 0-4 Costa Rica
El Salvador 1-2 Mexico

Canada 0-0 Honduras
Panama 1-0 Cuba
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am

Meh, typical CONCACAF qualifying. Top of the group after the worst away trip we're going to have to take in this round of qualifying.

Curious, how many MLS players do you think should be in Europe? A decent bit, I'd suspect, if you rate Pappa at that quality.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 am

justdoit_ wrote:Meh, typical CONCACAF qualifying. Top of the group after the worst away trip we're going to have to take in this round of qualifying.

Curious, how many MLS players do you think should be in Europe? A decent bit, I'd suspect, if you rate Pappa at that quality.

You do know MLS voted Pappa the #1 Playmaker in all of the MLS..

Pappa is a step or 2 above everyone else in the MLS... This is a fact.

Don't yall have to go to Di Office... Kingston might be tricky.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 am

Bold statement, not one I'd agree with but to each his own.

The Office I'm not all that worried about. We'll breeze through this portion of qualifying easily enough.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 am

justdoit_ wrote:Bold statement, not one I'd agree with but to each his own.

The Office I'm not all that worried about. We'll breeze through this portion of qualifying easily enough.

I've heard this before... Jamaica will make it rather uncomfortable imo.

MLS has spoken. Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 am

Catracho wrote:
MLS has spoken. Afro
Nah, no they haven't man...not to bust your nuts or anything or sound like a doosh, I tried to avoid meaningless poking in my previous post by not referencing it, but you're not presenting fully accurate information. I'm a subscriber to MLS's YouTube, watch all the vids and all that ish, and I know exactly what you're taking about (unless you're referencing material from even further in the past, which I'd be happy to eat a sock and read/watch). Those rankings that they presented for that particular feature were for the MLS's best "control freaks," a stupid term for those who can dribble, got sick close control, and blah, blah, blah, not a list for the best playmaker in the league. Brek Shea, Thierry Henry and Fredy Montero, a winger and two strikers were on the list. They do these dumb types of superlatives all the time.

Obviously not a knock on your opinion, just wanted to get that out there. Myself, I think the MVP is the best playmaker in the league by a large margin.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 am

I think the fact Twente bidded 2.1 million euros for Pappa and MLS turned it down speaks a whole lot of volumes of how good Pappa is..

You'd have to be nuts to think Marco Pappa isn't a step ahead of everyone else.. Yes above Shea (r u serious?), Montero (just laughed) and Donovan (I feel he's on a very slow decline).. not Thierry.. but again he's a living legend.

Idk how anyone can say this guy hasn't been a beast every since he step foot onto the MLS.. last season he was Ze Man. Maybe cuz he's not German lel.

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 am

Catracho wrote:You'd have to be nuts to think Marco Pappa isn't a step ahead of everyone else.. Yes above Shea (r u serious?), Montero (just laughed) and Donovan (I feel he's on a very slow decline).. not Thierry.. but again he's a living legend.
Dude...dafuq are you talking about...you didn't comprehend what I was saying at all.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm

All I knoez iz Pappa ist ze best.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next