djfawnz
Vibe
juve_gigi
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chievo - Juventus. Game thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chievo - Juventus. Game thread.

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 am

http://www.juventus.mk/?p=2915

^ Video of Boakye's and Zaza's goal. Boakye is really really doing great in spain

-----Marchisio---Pogba---Vidal against Rm

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chievo - Juventus. Game thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chievo - Juventus. Game thread.

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:http://www.juventus.mk/?p=2915

^ Video of Boakye's and Zaza's goal. Boakye is really really doing great in spain

-----Marchisio---Pogba---Vidal against Rm

I'd definitely go for it against RM, we need physical presence there and quick-link up play... I'm so glad to see Marchisio back, he made a good game today!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:20 am

Happy birthday Salmano!

IL Principino just proved today how much we need him. He is our future captain and will not be sold.

Pogba is a future star. We have to find a way to keep him on the pitch together with Marchisio. Obviously there will be some games where Pirlo is rested, bit I'd like to see MVP and Pogba together on the pitch to see what they can do. Hopefully Conte makes this happen one day soon.

Conte had good squad rotation today. Don't complain if we didn't perform as well because half our starters were rested. This is what happens when you have squad rotation.  The team won't perform as well. That's why Conte is stubborn and likes to play his regulars as much as possible because he hates to lose. I am sure it almost killed him today to keep a healthy Vidal on the bench.

Everyone wants proper squad rotation which is needed so don't complain when we under perform as a result of it.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 am

Yeah the squad rotation is great, so the performance of the collective team didn't worry me

But Buffon is scaring me, as much as I love him ffs Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah the squad rotation is great, so the performance of the collective team didn't worry me

But Buffon is scaring me, as much as I love him ffs Sad
Buffon had a brain fart today. He seems to do that once a year at least. As an older guy I know how it feels to lose your mind for a few seconds. Getting old sucks. My advice is to not do it. Don't get old. Stay young.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 am

Yeah i'm hoping they finally have a scientific breakthrough and make a decent pill before i'm 35 rofl

But yeah his mistakes are becoming more and more frequent.

Ever since the confed cup he's been well below par.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 am

Chievo - Juventus. Game thread. - Page 3 1375169_590019684379016_548502438_n

just wow
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:12 am

IL Gladiatore wrote:Chievo - Juventus. Game thread. - Page 3 1375169_590019684379016_548502438_n

just wow
Just read the previous posts.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Claudio Marchisio against Chievo: A game-high six tackles, 82 touches, 94 percent pass accuracy. I missed that guy. Welcome back.

:Bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 am

Thaaanks all again for your wishes Wink
Marchisio was really amazing out there. But next match pogba needs to rest! He played 6 games without rests (including supercoppa)... Add it to that INT. Games with framce
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3