Harry Redknapp: "FA are clueless. Rodgers would have been my #2. Everyone wanted me"

+14
RealGunner
Blue Barrett
chinomaster182
LeSwagg James
che
Lex
Grooverider
Raptorgunner
vivabarca38
zizzle
ExtremistEnigma
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The_Badger
DeletedUser#1
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harry Redknapp: "FA are clueless. Rodgers would have been my #2. Everyone wanted me" - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Redknapp: "FA are clueless. Rodgers would have been my #2. Everyone wanted me"

Post by donttreadonred Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 pm

RedOranje wrote:Redknapp, Holloway, and Kinnear need to team up at Newcastle if/when Pardew goes.
Love it.

Kinnear - DoF
Redknapp - Manager
Holloway - Assistant

Can you imagine the quotes that would come out of that camp? Journalists would be climbing over each other to interview them.

donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Harry Redknapp: "FA are clueless. Rodgers would have been my #2. Everyone wanted me" - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Redknapp: "FA are clueless. Rodgers would have been my #2. Everyone wanted me"

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 pm

They'd all get in 'Arry's car together and do interviews Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Well in Redknapp.

He nurtured and developed and spotted Towsend's talent at Spurs, brought him to QPR and gave him all the confidence in the world and improved him twice the player in his guidance, and now that fraud AVB and Woy are taking credit and benefit from Redknapp's hard work with Towsend.

:bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Not only is Redknapp the most overrated manager of all time, a hypocritical c*nt who is responsible for nearly bankrupting every club he's been at apart from Spurs who if it wasn't for Levy he probably would have done the same he's also a pathological liar Laughing

http://twentyfour7football.com/rodgers-denies-redknapps-claims-18987

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Between the Range Rover interviews, his guest appearences on various radio stations and his autobiography being released (don't ask me) I actually forgot that he's still the manager of QPR
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not only is Redknapp the most overrated manager of all time, a hypocritical c*nt who is responsible for nearly bankrupting every club he's been at apart from Spurs who if it wasn't for Levy he probably would have done the same he's also a pathological liar Laughing

http://twentyfour7football.com/rodgers-denies-redknapps-claims-18987

Overrated? What? Who rates him at all?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 am

Pretty entertaining hour long interview with Arry here http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/5lfd

Says a lot of stuff here that I agree with but also some BS(like saying Bale is the 3rd best player in the world).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:38 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Overrated? What? Who rates him at all?
spurs fans...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum