Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 9 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 am

Jeremy Lin ffs.... stahp turning over for crying out loud ffs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 9 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:03 am

Another bullshit turnover from Pierce lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 am

I wouldn't mind if he was actually doing something productive.... but he's doing f*ck all lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:17 am

Hawes with 14, 14 and 5 lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:45 am

Tyreke Evans may have singlehandedly put my FG% lead into jeopardy, he went 0-7, hit no 3's and only had 4 pts.

Feel free to pick him up my friends, he's getting cut.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 am

Pierce stopped turning it over and all of a sudden playing a heck of a game, rebounding, hitting clutch shots and just blocked Lebron Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

Anthony Davis: 26 and 17. Got 33 rebounds from him and Drummond alone.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 am

The Franchise wrote:Pierce stopped turning it over and all of a sudden playing a heck of a game, rebounding, hitting clutch shots and just blocked Lebron Laughing
That was awesome lol.... if only he played that in the first half ffs.

Was watching it with no commentary for some reason but think i prefer that way tbh...

Didn't really have many outstanding performances tbh tonight but pretty consistent across the board.

Hopefully i'll wake up to some good news regarding Crawford and Parker.

I think the best news of the night was that Durant didn't have a good game Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 am

dmize wrote:Anthony Davis: 26 and 17. Got 33 rebounds from him and Drummond alone.
I saw that a few moments ago, dmize and here I thought I had the rebounding on lock :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:26 am

Looking at KD's minutes, I think they pulled him early because OKC was 20 down and had no chance of a comeback.

Didnt watch the game, just guessing but 30 minutes is obviously alot less than normal.

I am like 1 3 pointer and 1 steal from Dom, its so agonising because I know full well Griffin (last player I have playing) isnt getting to get a 3 and probably not a steal either. Hopefully he keeps rebounding and scoring like he is, need that FG% and points.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:26 am

My rebounding is still awful.... think i might as well go into each H2H and accept i'm going to lose on that each and every time lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:30 am

It seems that a lot of our points will come down to tomorrow, Dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:34 am

Plumlee putting in some work for you though, 8 in 20 minutes.

I noticed because I am going to drop OJ Mayo and take a chance on Bledsoe. I expect inconsistency from him and today he is struggling, but I think just like Hawes, playing for a bad team can really inflate your numbers on some nights.

Right now, there is almost no difference between Hawes and Griffin for me, in fact Hawes also hits 3's

This guy is a career 8 and 5 player, putting up borderline all star numbers atm
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:It seems that a lot of our points will come down to tomorrow, Dani.
Yeah probably, think you have more guys playing though?

I will be relying on Curry as always.

I need to hold off making too many roster changes in frustration, I am still waiting on Rondo and Kobe and those two could make or break this for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 am

Why i brought him in.... saw he got 18 points and 15 rebounds last week and all the fantasy experts were raving about him....

I didn't have a lot to go on because he hardly played last year( in fact he only had 3:55 all season) but i need a couple more like that really.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:07 am

Look at Mole reading up on the fantasy experts Rolling Eyes 

None of that will help when you play me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:11 am

Laughing

All I did was click on advice column next to players name...

You know the very same advice u took to help u decide you wanted to trade George Hill? Remember that ? smoking
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 am

I have no recollection of said event scratch 

By the way, the advice said not to worry :coffee:

I just read what the experts say and do the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 am

Enes Kanter 20 points 11 rebounds but he is shooting 8-21:shock: 

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Think im going to pass up that trade Dom, I just got Gortat, want to run with him for a while.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I want to give KG more time, but I'm not certain he will get the minutes needed to keep me content.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I was tempted tbh, if it was McGee (who I had before Gortat) I would have probably done it, but Gortat with his new team (and playing huge minutes, 37 last night) is a little too intresting to let go.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Tempted is good. That makes me feel like it was a good offer. How often are the rest of you checking your teams? I sent out two trade requests - one was rejected while the other was never answered. I know it's no ones job to make anyone else's life easier, but a nice flow would be benefitial to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Dani: I'm looking to prepare a counter offer. I should have it sent over in the next 15-20 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:58 pm

I check every day, i declined your trade if I remember correctly, wouldn't give up my only SG. Need 3pt shooters or rebounders who can also score, to make a trade
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Barrett, can you please let us know if you are still interested in playing fantasy with us. It seems you have dropped two players and not picked up anyone to replace them. I am holding off on making some moves because I don't want the integrity of the league to be ruined so early in the season. Let us know what is up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next