Zlatan
arabprince
Milantildeath
Kaladin
9 posters

Go down

Milan vs Fiorentina Empty Milan vs Fiorentina

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:09 am

No Cuadrado for Fio, Gomez is a doubt. Though we certainly shouldn't underestimate them. I expect Neto to have catch Dino Zoff syndrome in time for our game

Need all of our players in the right mindset, the past it the past, we should only be looking forward now. I don't know if Allegri will rest our major players for Barca, but i think with the state that we're in, Serie A is more important as of this moment. Still think we can get 2nd place in our group

Something i'd like to see vs Fio

4-3-3
------------Gabby
----MDS--Zack---Shit---C*ntstant
-Monty Python---#34----PoPo
-----Birsex----Matri------Niang/Sitter-misser------

Drop Balo, Abate and Muntari for their poor performance as well as some rest for Barca. Drop Kaka so he can rest for Barca, i'm tempted to put Noce somewhere in there...but he's regressed so badly, don't think he's up for a match of this magnitude

Anyways.. I hope we can secure a win... and as always Forza Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Fiorentina Empty Re: Milan vs Fiorentina

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 am

i dont get it that Poli is still not allegri's first preference despite being i dare say, he is our best midfielder alongside de jong... with all due respect to montolivo.

i agree completely with el sharawwy, that kaka shouldn't play full game and only play like 20 mins or something. also its best to drop abate, balotelli, both for form and to keep them fit.

this game is pretty big because fiorentina has made some very bad blood with us this summer. and they will be looking for vengeance.

must win game but i dont know it all depends upon allegri's preparation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 am

I've said many times in my opinion Poli is our best mid. He must play, Allegri's blindness and lack of creativity is really starting to ware on everyone. Poli MUST play. This is a must win game, resting players in not an option in my opinion. They have all been either injured/suspended enough that they should be refreshed.

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm

We have no hope of getting any type of result at Camp Nou. We need to play our best team and not rest anyone. Or are you guys forgetting our place in the serie a table right now?
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 am

i change my mind and agree with arab prince and mtd.

at this moment we need to do well more in league than CL!!! even CL is very important too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 am

Thank god Cuadrado is suspended. He would have done an even better job of making Constant look a fool than Biabiany did.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

If we win this game, it could be huge for our momentum.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

What is wrong with our team? All our players' bar De Jong, Kaka, and Monty, lack motivation.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Laughing 
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:What is wrong with our team? All our players' bar De Jong, Kaka, and Monty, lack motivation.
kaka and de jong and to some extend monto. abate are the only players who are serious!

and dont f.. kin udnerstand to this day why oh why poli !!! best midfielder is not playing!!! why???

ok muntari i admit i admit he gives us that physical presence... and thats about it. this guy is so selfish and only here for personal glory and u can see that of him by shooting always for goal... all going for himself where there are like 3 milan players who are in good position to attack this guy has 0 team chemistry.

poli meanwhile the most efficient passer and the best of any midfeilders when it comes to possession and attacking football is in bench. i admit poli isnt that good in defense, but he is more effective and efficient footballer.

i want to defend allegri but i really cant... i mean even after arguing with dante and arq in which i felt really bad about and i was rather by all means willing to support allegri all the way because of my great frieinds like dante and arq ofcoruse all of u here are my beste friends too but man allegri has always let me down every game this season.

i dont know how allegri thinks we are ok!!! with his comments saying how we will be back on track by january.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:56 pm

as soon as milan conceded 2 goal, galliani left the match.

i agree to full extent that everybody here has been saying... it just is not allegri's fault. management dont admit their mistake. buying players keeping players who have been abysmal.

braida is one of those culprit because he is the one who assess players before we buy!

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

The entire team needs refreshment, we need a new owner, a new management, and another coach. Allegri is under a lot of pressure right now and I don't think fans will accept the decision to keep him any longer. He deserves to be known for the good things that he has done instead of the bad things in the present and the future. He should either resign or be fired.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Wow... I bet Allegri wont be fired because we are so cheap, and Allegri wont leave cause then he wont get that money.. what a pathetic situation
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Why does it say that El Shaarawy is banned?

And time to face the music, guys, you're just not very good right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Allegri has lost it Jesp ; perhaps we were right to defend him at the time , right or wrong , he had aliby for many reason. Now? He's counting days .

Just for the record , i will say this for one last time. As long we were injury plauged , all the blame he got and bashing was close to the point of being unfair , despite a few minor or important mistakes here and there , well , we can analyse all day but almost all coaches will make most (or some) of those.

Beyond this , he clearly has lost the plot by now , he's too scared and he transmits this day in day out into the players . You can see nobody believed in the win after the first goal . The players don't believe in his ideas anymore or they simply don't feel him on their necks . We clearly show a tactical and mental lack of risk , which is really embarrasing and this is actually his fault , from the way he sets up the team to what we show in tactics , automatisms , flair and intensity , players have no fun on the field ... this is what upsets me more of all.

Fiorentina and the likes to step on San Siro and win or take points this way ? We seem to have forgotten who we are and it's simply wrong. Being the Milan coach i won't bash Allegri (not just because i always liked him). I didn't even bash Leonardo who i couldn't stand back then *unless in moments of mad lol* , but Allegri has to go now, it's clear .

I can't post all day about the wrongs of this Milan. And i am really not in the mood . Let's just say that , Allegri either has to be sacked for the good of the team or resign ; again , for the good of the team.

Nobody believes we will turn it around with Allegri anymore and even if somehow begin winning matches again , it's gotten to the point where it won't be enough and worst of all , i am quite sure the players are beginning to realise this. I don't know what will happen , but Galliani or Berlusconi have to do something.

This situation simply cannot go on , we are not even that bad to be where we are now. I always said that after 4 years , if it's not a special case , there's need of a new coach (won't explain myself atm). Well , it turns out Allegri isn't one of these special cases and whilst i am a fan , i won't act surprised . Anyway , for all his mistakes , it's not just Allegri , even his most avid critics realise this.

We still need some much needed quality that we never seem to adress and that will always be down to our laughable management.

Last edited by Dante on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Art Morte wrote:Why does it say that El Shaarawy is banned?

And time to face the music, guys, you're just not very good right now.
yeah , we are not. The thing is , nothing seems to work anymore , so i don't really know what else to say. What i know for certain , for all we've shown , is that we are better than our position in the league , even though i get this only means so much when we drop points at every opportunity . We don't seem able to turn it around atm.

*ES is banned ? ffs

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 pm

I don't think Allegri can put his ideas through when he is under that much pressure. Our management is not taking any responsibility and is letting Allegri take all the blame from the fans. Unfortunately, I think Allegri should resign before his image is tainted completely.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:I don't think Allegri can put his ideas through when he is under that much pressure. Our management is not taking any responsibility and is letting Allegri take all the blame from the fans. Unfortunately, I think Allegri should resign before his image is tainted completely.
His image is already tainted mate. There are fans who can't stand him anymore and the management has only managed to make his life more difficult two summers now . He's a very capable coach actually , who knows what he does when he has quality to work with . Even in those immense situations under pressure , he's trying to overcome it this way or the other , sometimes against all odds.

But it's clear now he cannot turn it around , he's in that position under intense pressure for too long with few to non help from the management. Up to an extent , he doesn't deserve this but this is not really to do with Allegri but with the team. Great ideas or not , he simply can't make the team win and we are almost at the point were the doom is inevitable and by that i mean CL football next season.

Once again , even if he somehow does the unthinkable and we reach the 3rd place , he's still going to leave without a single shred of doubt. So , we better move in as soon as possible , hire someone like Rijkaard for the rest of the season and go from there . It's gotten beyond the point , imo , if it's Allegri or not. We need to reboot .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:24 am

how humiliating
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 am

If only we showed something and lost, I wouldn't complain. It is the absolute lack of anything resembling good football that kills me.

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Apologies amigos, had to take a leave of absence due to mid-terms. Although i don't get why i have 75%

Punishment for leaving the forum possibly hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 am

yeah, i have exams for the almost the whole of November starting at the end of this week
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum