ExtremistEnigma
Red Alert
McAgger
Art Morte
Gil
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris Hughton will be sacked soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Hughton will be sacked soon

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Norwich spent over 30m on forwards in the summer they are well within their rights to expect an improvement.

Hughton is a nice guy and we will forever have a debt to him for getting his back to the PL at the first time of asking but he's not a Premier League manager.

The sacking should have happened sooner in all honesty.

They brought in a few players but also let go of a couple of regulars. Also, most teams signed a bunch of players in the summer, actually many of them signed more players than Norwich, you can't really say "they spent money, they should be doing better" when pretty much all their competitors spent money, too.

I don't think Norwich could have signed much better players, either, in fact you could argue that signing Fer was quite the coup by them, both Hooper and Wolsvinkel arriving with a bit of a reputation on them as well. Redmond, too. All in all they've been performing close to their ceiling, imo, and Hughton wasn't the problem there.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Chris Hughton will be sacked soon - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Hughton will be sacked soon

Post by RED Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:08 pm

That Wolfwinkle or whatever his name has been a horrid signing. Anyways...

...Their board are desperately clinging in hope that the release of Hughton would give the players a boost ahead of their trip to Fulham. New manager syndrome. Only explanation I can think of as to why they've decided to sack him now with 5 games remaining.

They must win v Fulham, if not, they are as good as relegated cuz they don't have a prayer of getting anything out of their last 4 remaining games.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:49 am

Robespierre wrote:Good, a  possibility in more to see the most useless EPL club relegated Proud

Clubber 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:49 pm

I wonder where will Ruddy, Bassong, Fer, van Wolfsinkel and Hooper go after Norwich gets relegated  hmm 
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm

BusterLfc wrote:I wonder where will Ruddy, Bassong, Fer, van Wolfsinkel and Hooper go after Norwich gets relegated  hmm 

I think Fer is the only one who really should be on the move if Norwich get relegated, to me he has been the stand-out player in their side. Bassong is good enough to stay in the PL, too, but CBs aren't usually as much in demand as midfielders. Snodgrass might be looking for a PL side, too, if they go down and Redmond is a good young player who certainly shouldn't happily accept oblivion in the Championship.

I don't think there'll be any takers in the Premier League for Van Wolfs, Hooper or Ruddy, perhaps elsewhere if finances can be sorted out, but I think they're likely to be Norwich players even if it's in the Championship.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Wes Hoolahan will probably go to Villa. He didn't even celebrate his goal against them, because they showed interest in him in January. He's never even played for them Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Wes Hoolahan will probably go to Villa. He didn't even celebrate his goal against them, because they showed interest in him in January. He's never even played for them Laughing

His non-celebration was a bit embarrassing... But I dunno if Villa are going to go for him in the summer any more, I think a big factor why they tried to sign him in January was that they thought he was available. There could be a whole bunch of alternatives available in the summer who were out of reach in January.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2