Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey."

4 posters

Go down

Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey." Empty Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey."

Post by DeviAngel Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 21:25

Interviewed by Guerin Sportivo, the Napoli striker Lorenzo Insigne briefly talked about the Scudetto race and his passion for Alessandro Del Piero. With an anecdote: "I grew up with Alex Del Piero, I admire him as a player and man. Cherish jealousy with the shirt that made ​​me have him directly, a gesture I will never forget. Scudetto? We have all the credentials to giocarcela this 'year, and we believe we can get to the end. Our rivals will be Roma, Juventus, Inter and Fiorentina. "

====

He reminds me of ADP in terms of game style .... Even tohu I am sure Napoli won't sell him we have to TRY... Give them Giovinco + 20 mil for him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey." Empty Re: Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey."

Post by salmano9 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 12:14

Giovinco is better...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey." Empty Re: Lorenzo Insigne: "I admire Del Piero and cherish his jersey."

Post by juv3holic Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:01

Oh c'mon Salmano. I like Giovinco cause he's from our youth academy and all but Insigne is the kind of player Giovinco can only hope of becoming, plus he's younger.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:08

@juve3holic
Gio was unlucky, and he would have become better than insigne not the criticism and pressure of being adp's heir.
insigne has no pressure and plays in a very good squad.

Its hard to compare, but trust me, insigne will not end upbetter than gio. He too will get criticism for his height
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:27

salmano9 wrote:@juve3holic
Gio was unlucky, and he would have become better than insigne not the criticism and pressure of being adp's heir.
insigne has no pressure and plays in a very good squad.

Its hard to compare, but trust me, insigne will not end upbetter than gio. He too will get criticism for his height
Sorry bro but Insingne is class while Gio is another could have been class..... simple as that ... Insigne is going to be world class player and he is so similar to ADP I would love to have him in this Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 0:05

Everybody once said Gio was similar to ADP ... Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 0:05

Id never exchange gio for insigne + money...
i love gio
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:20

I'm a huge Seba fan, never hid that i thought he was going to be great. Imo it was mostly our fault for not trusting in him and loaning him around and eventually co-owning him with Parma, he could be so much more than he is now if he had stayed.

But nowadays id easily trade Gio + 15-20mil for Lorenzo. No doubt Napoli would never even consider it though.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum