What if England loses again against Germany?

+14
RealGunner
Arquitecto
futbol
B-Mac
izzy
dostoevsky
rwo power
Toffer Harley
LeBĂ©ninois
Onyx
jibers
Lex
Winter is Coming
El Chelsea Fuerte
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What if England loses again against Germany? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if England loses again against Germany?

Post by Lex Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Rather have Zat Knight than Cahill, at least he's tall

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What if England loses again against Germany? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if England loses again against Germany?

Post by B-Mac Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

and don't mistaken Germany's depth as them playing a B team lol Reus Gotze Benders isn't exactly shit lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm still intrigued by Sidney Sam hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Just watched the news and the idiot reporter called it "an average German side" - I'm sorry but their GK, CB, LB, CDM and LM all started in the Champions League final. And Gotze and maybe even Kroos would have done if he wasn't injured. Not to mention the other CB has 90+ caps.

On the other hand with England it could be argued that Walker, Smalling, Cole (probably will be), Cleverley, Townsend and Lallana might not be starters in the WC.

By no means a weak Germany team and England's team could be very different next summer. Decent England performance but just lacked a final ball. Germany defended well, looked good and the counter and know how to take the pace out of a game when they need to.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Worst Germany match I've seen in ages. We sucked so hard I wanted to rip my own eyes out... At least we won, so I'm not as angry. We were horrible until the opener, after that we were slimly below average. England were horrid, though they did maneuver into a good shooting position like 3 or 4 times, if they had a proper striker, they could've easily scored against us. Glad we were missing 7 starters, otherwise this would've been infuriating.

That being said:
All hail to the double-Bender!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 pm

You had pretty much a B-team out and still never looked threatened by the 3 Lions.

I know England aren't great, but your defence was quite impressive tonight, Boateng in particular who I've always thought was a bit lackadaisical, but was solid and composed.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:47 am

The_Badger wrote:I suspect Roy sees Jagielka and Cahill as the first choice CB pairing, not exactly inspiring, but when the best England CB at the moment doesn't want anything to do with the national side and the next best is probably Curtis Davies; what options does he have?
John Terry would still walk into the starting 11. He has made hardly any mistakes this season and he has basically started every match.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 am

John Terry was the guy I was thinking of. He has been in wonderful form but the FA screwed him over and he walked away from England. It's a shame really.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2