EL Patron
tsgooner1
IndianGunner
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official : Arsenal Sign Gervinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Arsenal Sign Gervinho

Post by boss Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Rolling Eyes I found her , just need to catch..loool ...did u killed that one u'd added or where the hell is she....she was so damned freakish ! ha ha haaaaaaaa

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Official : Arsenal Sign Gervinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Arsenal Sign Gervinho

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 pm

boss wrote: Rolling Eyes I found her , just need to catch..loool ...did u killed that one u'd added or where the hell is she....she was so damned freakish ! ha ha haaaaaaaa

Which one you talking about? Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

It's all good, kinda funny to hear giggles from behind me every so often
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Kiwigunner wrote:It's all good, kinda funny to hear giggles from behind me every so often
Yet, not one complains Cool

Big asses are healthy to look at, like breasts are (scientifically proven).
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Kiwigunner wrote:It's all good, kinda funny to hear giggles from behind me every so often
As long as you don't catch a faint *...fap.....fap....fap..." sounds as well, it's all good
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Tbh, im not overly excited about this signing.

I'm not sure that Gervinho will be the solution to our problems.

Please don't get me wrong, im not tryna say that Gervinho is a bad player or something, but I juz feel like he won't be that good consistant player in attack that we need! Sad
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

El_Gunner wrote:Tbh, im not overly excited about this signing.

Please don't get me wrong, im not tryna say that Gervinho is a bad player or something, but I juz feel like he won't be that good consistant player in attack that we need! Sad

:lol!:

Don't agree with you in entirety, but I just loved the timing of this comment admist all the ass-talk :lol!:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

The Verminator wrote:The best part about signing Gervinho is that we Arsenal fans can use this pic whenever we want:

Official : Arsenal Sign Gervinho - Page 2 72ve35

Hey that's mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your more than welcome to use it though Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 pm

El_Gunner wrote:Tbh, im not overly excited about this signing.

Hey lets not change the subject we talking about healthy ass here lol, ok Gervinho will prove all wrong the man will be a great singing and got him for nothing compare to some of the players around, that are going for crazy prices.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Hope he brings his Lille form to us
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Arsène Wenger believes that Gervinho can make a "great contribution" to Arsenal's attacking play this season.

The Ivory Coast star has agreed a deal to join the Club, subject to a regulatory process, but he has stayed in London to work on his fitness while Wenger and his first-team squad continue their tour of Asia.

Gervinho was the inspiration behind Lille's French League and Cup Double last season and Wenger expects him to add pace, movement and goals to Arsenal's squad.

"He has qualities that are interesting," said Wenger. "He has good movement off the ball, he is very quick. He can play up front, on the left or on the right.

"He can score goals, can provide and had the best assists in the French league last year. I think he can be a great contribution to the offensive efficiency of the team."

It's tempting to compare any forward who can operate on the flank to Thierry Henry and Wenger admits that there are similarities between the two. But the Frenchman believes that Gervinho is more akin to a current member of the Arsenal squad.

"He has qualities like Theo Walcott, they have good movement," said Wenger. "I think Theo can play on the left, right and up front. He has a similar type of pace and finishing."

Similar finishing?
D<
Fine, Walcott's not that bad (:
What's the regulatory process?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 pm

If he has similar finishing and movement to Walcott then that's a good thing. Walcott is a very good finisher and has very intelligent movement. Gervinho has better ball control than Walcott, so it could be a deadly combination.

I believe it's work permit difficulties. Apparently the paperwork wasn't quite in order, so the granting of the visa was put back another week. This happened last weekend, so all going well it should finally be sorted next Monday at the earliest.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:If he has similar finishing and movement to Walcott then that's a good thing. Walcott is a very good finisher and has very intelligent movement. Gervinho has better ball control than Walcott, so it could be a deadly combination.

I believe it's work permit difficulties. Apparently the paperwork wasn't quite in order, so the granting of the visa was put back another week. This happened last weekend, so all going well it should finally be sorted next Monday at the earliest.

I think we'll be done by august 31st. :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum