beatrixasdfghjk.
CBarca
Forza
Kick
isignedupjusttoseesigs
18 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Juveman17 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:31 am

CB stahp

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 am

it's john terry ffs he shags wives

i like urs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 am

Forza wrote:We have even poorer excuses for public holidays... Melbourne Cup Day? I mean, what other nation on Earth shuts down workplaces for a whole day to watch a 2 minute horse race?
Can't miss the other eight hours of "horse racing" coverage!

Also, beatrix, did you get 99.95? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Maje10 wrote:
Forza wrote:We have even poorer excuses for public holidays... Melbourne Cup Day? I mean, what other nation on Earth shuts down workplaces for a whole day to watch a 2 minute horse race?
Can't miss the other eight hours of "horse racing" coverage!

Also, beatrix, did you get 99.95? Very Happy

Shits gonna hit the fans if I beat beatrix Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:11 pm

CBarca wrote:Kick, ur avatar

stahp it

go home, ur drunk

Ironic Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:14 am

A Rugby tutorial for CB

:coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:36 am

Kick wrote:
CBarca wrote:Kick, ur avatar

stahp it

go home, ur drunk

Ironic Laughing

AVB is good looking at least, and a model professional smoking

Besides, he has loads of potential. I still think he'll be a great manager, but he needs to go back to Portugal with a club that will unconditionally support him and rebuild himself, his rise was too quick. He needs a couple years to fully flesh out his ideas and become a more mature manager. Then probably go somewhere that's...not England.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 am

Motogp69 wrote:A Rugby tutorial for CB

:coffee:

i

i like rugby
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 pm

fatman123 wrote:Shits gonna hit the fans if I beat beatrix Laughing
Please, no chance.

Last edited by beatrixasdfghjk. on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:05 pm

CB stop sucking him Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 pm

I wasn't talking about your avatar, it's ironic you're being disrespectful about John Terry when if you ever spend any time with him at all, you'd change your mind pretty quickly.

Everything that I have read about him that is not media BS points to him being the nicest guy at Chelsea and a true legend of the club. He once paid for an injured youth player to have a holiday in Spain ffs!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Relevant Kiwi joke that everyone has probably heard.

So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:
"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "dock builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "bridge builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "pier builder"? No!"
The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:
"but you screw one sheep..."

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:49 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Shits gonna hit the fans if I beat beatrix Laughing
Please, no chance.

What'd you get?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Kick wrote:I wasn't talking about your avatar, it's ironic you're being disrespectful about John Terry when if you ever spend any time with him at all, you'd change your mind pretty quickly.

Everything that I have read about him that is not media BS points to him being the nicest guy at Chelsea and a true legend of the club. He once paid for an injured youth player to have a holiday in Spain ffs!

Have you spent time with him? smoking Poor choice of words my friend.

I don't know hardly anything about the guy other than his shagging of women tbh which I didn't read too much about either because I don't care to be honest. I just have never liked JT because I've always found him somewhat overrated and I don't like Chelsea in general and he is the embodiment of Chelsea.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:04 am

So you have no knowledge about the player a part from personal opinion? k.

JT is a great man who has made a few mistakes in life, do you remind people who have caused serious car accidents of what they've done everytime you see them? No. Is that how you define them? I hope not.

Shouldn't do the same to JT.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 am

Oh I realize my opinion on JT as a person isn't too well informed because I don't personally know the guy. I wouldn't ever say anything like I do about JT as I would people I know, that's a whole different ball game. In the end JT is a superstar who I won't ever meet and nor will he ever see or care what I have to say.

I don't mind disliking JT though. I hate Chelsea- and JT embodies Chelsea. That's ignoring the mistakes he's made with shagging women and racism. I have some other reasons too, but I feel like this is so trivial that I don't want to go into it.

Let me just say this though. There has been some bad blood between Chelsea and Barca for the last 8 or so years. I'm sure you dislike some Barca players just like I do JT.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 am

Plans for New Year by the way?

As usual I've got noooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeee.

My New Years have historically almost always been spent relatively alone. There are a lot of New Year parties, but I'm in high school so nobody has high school new year parties, and hell I wouldn't go to them anyway.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 am

I am not fond of many Barca players but I have the utmost respect for all of them. At the end of the day, what they've done for Barca is incredible. Especially Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Puyol.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:41 am

I have respect for JT as a player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:01 am

CB you're probably wrong, I do know people who've met JT and have only said good things, that said he could be putting a face on. Either way and kick are behaving like this is a football forum, please stay on topic which is of course off topic.

Ffs RG make me a mod
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:45 pm

ffs pls go

chelsea fans ffs, congrats on the win today tho
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:07 pm

u dont mean that u dont even like chelsea y r u suckin up now
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Sigs, have you found a team to support yet?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Sigs supports stoke, the PLs version of the uglies
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:02 am

Fecking beautiful win today. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 am

i'd support liverpool if their fans weren't insufferable
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next