Why did we loan him?

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | The Bench | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | The Bench | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Gigi
At least he can get more playing time now. He is wasted on the bench. Maybe he doesnt want to leave for good
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

@gigi

because we have Pepe now and we have Asamoah,Peluso and Pepe players who are far better than PDC
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 pm

I mean why didn't we just sell him instead of loaning him?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 am

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/motta_genoa

Motta to Genoa move is official btw.Loan + option to buy deal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Whats up with the fans today booeing giovinco?
Is that because of his poor performances?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 am

Simone Pepe Juventus : a long history four years and that all Juventus fans hope can still go on. Yet the physical condition of the outside of the midfield are still a reubs: February 14 Pepe was in fact the victim of an accident, another of the last 18 months. Juve now begins to wonder about the physical condition of his players, and to protect is already thinking of a reinforcement in the same role. RECOVERY TEST - The right wing was recovering from a long stop for the problem, always of a muscle that kept him sidelined for a year and a half, during which Pepe was but always managed to get back for a short distance. Prior to the stop sign in the middle of February there was optimism about the comeback of Pepe should have been made ​​by early March . HISTORY OF CALVARY - The summer of 2012 is cursed: Simone Pepe has returned from a very positive season, with the Italian champions Juventus thanks to its 6 goals (one signed in spectacular 3-3 draw against Napoli at the San Paolo) in 33 games . July 26, 2012 in fact, the right wing is referred by the federal prosecutor Stefano Palazzi for failure to report, as part of the investigation calcioscommesse for events dating back to when Pepe was wearing the shirt of Udinese. The match in question is Udinese-Bari, which ended 3-3. Spend a week and get the Sting: The request for a one-year disqualification. Pepper On August 10, however, was acquitted but the worst is yet to come. They spend another two weeks and Pepper, at the Trofeo Tim, makes up a thigh problem seems trivial thing but it will not. pits will remain for nearly three months returning during the championship match against Lazio, November 17 2012 : 21 'that turn out to be the only ones in the course of the entire season. OPERATION NEEDED - Pepper suffers a relapse but his problems continue to afflict the thigh to the point that the Roman decides to undergo surgery: is February 27th of 2013 when he undergoes surgery to the semimembranosus muscle of the left thigh, because of the many hassles . After a few games with Juventus Primavera, Pepe finally back on the field in the first team last December 18 : looks like the end of a tunnel when, more than a year after the last appearance, comes in at less than 10 'from the end of the race valid for the first knockout round of the Italian Cup against Avellino, then finished 3-0 . "A great feeling and I'm excited to hear the applause of the fans. Thank them because football is my life and I understand that serious problems are quite different" words that read now increase the regret for a player who seemed finally ready to return to the field and instead was then forced to stop, for the umpteenth time. OLD GOAL - Juventus, to protect itself, is already probing the market: Simone Pepe's contract will expire in June 2015 and the Bianconeri still believe strongly in 'wing Lazio but to avoid any unpleasant surprises Marotta has in mind those who can arrive in June to reinforce a role that is likely to remain uncovered . The names are two: Nani and Cerci . The exterior right- Manchester United , already tried in recent months, has recently renewed with the Red Devils , but not at the center of the plans of the technical Moyes: the Juventus could leverage on this factor , offering the player an important engagement ( Portuguese earns about € 6 million per season until 2018 ). Nani, class '86, is in the prime of his career and really like Conte here because it seems to be ahead on the alternative Cerci. tear DIFFICULT TO TORINO - Alessio Cerci will most likely leave the grenade to June: his contract expires in June 2016 Cairo and has every intention to monetize the maximum selling a player who this year has finally exploded. What makes the whole transfer of the exterior of orgini Lazio on the other side of the city of Turin is just a matter derby: the fans of the Toro maldigerito the passage of Ogbonna to Juventus, another transfer to the hated cousins ​​would not be forgiven in President of Cairo that it seems willing to cede Cerci to Milan . Davide Russo de Cerame
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Caceres: 'Tired, but hungry for more'

Martin Caceres assures Juventus will overcome fatigue with “hunger” when hosting on form Parma tomorrow.

The Ducali are unbeaten in a club record 17 Serie A rounds and visit the Juventus Stadium at 19.45 GMT. Click here for a match preview.

“We are tired, but still hungry to play,” the Uruguayan defender told Sky Sport Italia.

“Angelo Ogbonna and Andrea Barzagli are unavailable, but the others are at our disposal. We are proving that even in an emergency situation we are still strong and can continue getting results.”

The Bianconeri scraped past 10-man Catania 1-0 at the weekend with a Carlos Tevez goal in Sicily.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Peluso's overall dropped from 72 to 62 in fifa hahahahahahahahahahahaha
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 am

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN V34.0 =)

SPEEDY IS CALLED UP !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am

Scrubsla, mehluso, mehdoin, mehvaldo, quagliarella, megbonna all should play no mTtwr what the coat is. It should be easy vs sassuolo. Berardi will miss it for the second time due to suspension.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 3:07 pm

New deal or exit for Giovinco

Sebastian Giovinco is expected to meet with Juventus soon to discuss his future, which will be either a new contract or a sale.

The Atomic Ant has endured an indifferent season with the Bianconeri, having struggled for regular game-time behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

With his contract just entering its final year, Tuttosport report today that a meeting with Beppe Marotta over his future is due shortly.

The conclusion is discussions will result in either a new contract for the 27-year-old, or an agreement to negotiate his sale this summer.

The latest speculation is that if the latter option is taken up, the Premier League presents a likely destination, with Arsenal and Tottenham having previously been linked and Liverpool more recently suggested as also interested.

Monaco and Olympiacos are other clubs listed in rumours of late too.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Corsport - Renewal-reward for Pepe!

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the unfortunate Simone Pepe should renew his contract with Juventus. A Lifetime Achievement Award and the misfortune is already the intention of Marotta and the agreement will be quite simple - you read the columns of the Roman newspaper -. Just as it was the two-year extension of Pirlo (expires in a month), only to sign.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Still thinking about that Osvaldo deal, what a horrible signing, he does not have Juventus DNA at all.

And us with Matri, mother of god.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

He got us the 102th point vs ROMA Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 am

Eivindo wrote:Still thinking about that Osvaldo deal, what a horrible signing, he does not have Juventus DNA at all.

And us with Matri, mother of god.

Who can blame us he scored 2 goals in two games when he was signed lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:09 am

In the last two games Boakye scored 5 goals, 4 today and 1 two or three days ago
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Juventus midfielder Luca Marrone missed training today and has since been diagnosed as having suffered a thigh strain.

The 24-year-old missed today’s workout and, in undergoing tests, has been confirmed by the Bianconeri as having suffered a first-to-second-degree strain of the rectus femoris muscle in his left thigh.

Further examinations will be carried out in the upcoming days to assess the gravity of the injury, and the estimated recovery time – a subject that has not been assessed yet.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Well, that's our season finished Sad

Seriously though, why the hell didn't we loan/sell him
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well, that's our season finished Sad

Seriously though, why the hell didn't we loan/sell him

He's a good depth player to keep around, especially at CB.

I'm hoping that Allegri will allow us to see more of players like Marrone and less of guys like Padoin.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

If we switch to a back 4 he's more or less obsolete at CB though, at CM he is acceptable to play if need be but he's still so far down the pecking order really short of an injury crisis he's going to do absolutely nothing.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:33 pm

S wrote:
Juventus midfielder Luca Marrone missed training today and has since been diagnosed as having suffered a thigh strain.

The 24-year-old missed today’s workout and, in undergoing tests, has been confirmed by the Bianconeri as having suffered a first-to-second-degree strain of the rectus femoris muscle in his left thigh.

Further examinations will be carried out in the upcoming days to assess the gravity of the injury, and the estimated recovery time – a subject that has not been assessed yet.

Does anyone have any idea how many weeks/ months is needed to recover from this injury? Is it like a serious one with 4-6 months or 1-3?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:14 am

I think it might be around 1 month, it's athigh strain. But then again I'm not a doctor and I'm just guessing lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 am

Haha yeah lol... btw gigi do u want to play coop soon lol? I miss it!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 am

Sure
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Pepe: ‘Juventus decision in June’

Simone Pepe insists he isn’t thinking about his Juventus future, and will see what happens in June.

The winger’s deal with the Bianconeri expires at the end of the season, and with no Serie A starts in the past three years it would seem a formality that he’ll be allowed to leave.

However, after struggling with injury over that time, the former Udinese man is regaining his fitness, setting up a goal for Paul Pogba in Monday night’s win over Sassuolo.

“I’ve been working for eight months after something which I’ve been recovering from for a long time,” Pepe reminded Sky.

“I’m now a weapon who can be used like everyone else, and I can make my contribution.

“I feel good, and I feel my legs are getting back to the way they used to be, so I think that’s very important for me and for the team.

“I had some bad moments after my injury, but also some very, very good ones and I’m still with this Juventus, thank God.

“I’ll continue to work until June, then the club will decide and I’ll look around if I need to, otherwise I’ll stay here.

“However, we’ll decide in June, because now is not the time.

“We have to think about Palermo, the Champions League game [with Borussia Dortmund] so we can secure the fourth Scudetto and continue toward our Champions League dream.

“As for the rest, we’ll see in June.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next