RealGunner
Jay29
Gil
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
89 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4

Post by M99 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm

The Big 8 :bow:

EPL :bow:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4

Post by Helmer Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 pm

oh awesome, we are improving :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 am

CBarca wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:The difference between Liverpool's heroic title bid and Spurs shambolic season is a massive 2 points :coffee:

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4 - Page 36 OSUJRLT

Only one Liverpool game is at home. (Which we won.)

We've played every other "top 8" team (well, top 7, obviously cant verse ourselves Razz) away from home.........

Good for Liverpool.

As for Spurs, the more games away from home the better. City aside of course, but that one is done already.

If Liverpool improves their away record, we'll finish in the top 4. And we need to take advantage of this "5 games at home" in the second half of the season. The amount of times we've had "advantages" but never taken them has sort of made me sceptical about post January.

No more "counter attacking" experiments bullshit. If we play our game, and by our game, I mean how we played against Spurs / City / how we do at home, we'll comfortably finish in there. But Rodgers has been pissing me off this season. He's trying to be someone he's not. He's not a Mourinho or a Benitez, he's a Wenger type of "tactician". He needs to play his game, he can't adapt to changing his style of play every 2 away game. Again, this has nothing to do with his last 2 games in losing to City and Chelsea, I'm pissed off at the Hull defeat where we didn't turn up, dropping points against 10 men Newcastle (WHERE WE SAT BACK WHEN THEY HAD 10 MEN), playing with 9 men behind the ball at SWANSEA (who have been average as HELL under Laudrup), he went to Arsenal with a 3 man defence, and 2 midfielders.... how can you now know Arsenal love playing when an open game / where there's space to move into, and how do you play a 2 man midfield when they essentially have 5................... arghhhhh, his tactics against Soton were also terrible. He played FOUR CENTRE BACKS as the back 4, there was like no movement ahead of the CBs (no full backs... we had a 2 man midfield with Lucas/Gerrard so lacked mobility, we played ASPAS (could of been Moses...) in the number 10 position. The game against Chelsea in the first half were terrible, he basically set up with 9 men behind the ball, we lacked mobility, referees were poor, Chelsea could of easily had 2 red cards and 2 penalty's go against them if it was at Anfield, but I apparently am a pessimist for analysing games and us dropping points that hurt us. His tactical decisions have 'lost' us a good 10+ points. Spurs / United have caught up... I don't want to post anymore, I'm losing it. Go back to death by football both home and away please. And get a number 10 in ffs.  :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:31 am

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4 - Page 36 TElv4Ho

Where does this leave Chelsea when Roman eventually gets bored? Will he pay it off? Or will Chelsea fall?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:13 am

Red Alert wrote:Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V4 - Page 36 TElv4Ho

Where does this leave Chelsea when Roman eventually gets bored? Will he pay it off? Or will Chelsea fall?

Chelsea Debt got transfer over to another holding company...so they have are debt free
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am

The only difference between Chelsea and City is that Abramovich loans the money interest-free, Mansour just gives it like that, no loan no nothing.

I don't think Abramovich is ever going to ask those loans to be paid back to him, I think it's just his way of showing how much of his own money he has invested in the club over the years, (so if he ever wants to sell the club Chelsea's "debt" to him can be used as leverage to ask for a higher price).

And Liverpool's debt in the last accounts I've read about was between £80m-90m, not 46m.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Gibbs, Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud are all injured. Vermaelen, Monreal, Wilshere, Rosicky and Walcott are all doubts.

Can see us dropping points tomorrow with that many injuries.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Not half as bad as us Jay. We've got like 13 available first team players.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:30 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Gibbs, Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud are all injured. Vermaelen, Monreal, Wilshere, Rosicky and Walcott are all doubts.

l think well be fine despite all that

We still have enough players with eights in their birth dates
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Gibbs, Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud are all injured. Vermaelen, Monreal, Wilshere, Rosicky and Walcott are all doubts.

I agree, I am not worried. We still have enouph quality to win the match.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:54 pm

If you start Ryo ahead of mehbry you will win, but if Serge starts over him you won't.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

I agree, I am not worried. We still have enouph quality to win the match.

What I would like to see if all listed are infact injured

-------------Bendtner-------------

Podolski-----Cazorla------Ryo/Gnarby

----------Arteta---Rosicky--------

Flamini--koscielny-Mert---Sagna

Bendtner will score if he starts, I've actually liked what I've seen from the minutes he's played.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:27 pm

i like Ryo but he has looked out of place in this level whenever given chance(surely injuries affected yes)
but Serge on the other hand is too good for u21s and rip up that level
so must be given chance on these occasions
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:30 pm

He was beast for Bolton and did fairly well at Wigan before that *bleep* meharrlas injured him.

Lack of confidence and match fitness atm.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36