Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen?

+24
The Franchise
Onyx
Raptorgunner
Robespierre
fatman123
futbol
Casciavit
Valkyrja
sportsczy
halamadrid2
Mamad
Winter is Coming
free_cat
Donuts
M99
zizzle
Doc
LeBéninois
VanDeezNuts
chad4401
BarrileteCosmico
Tomwin Lannister
Mr Nick09
ronalessi
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen? Empty Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen?

Post by ronalessi Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:20 am

hmm 
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen? Empty Re: Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:31 am

Pos edition rofl cracked me up Laughing

most selfish? it's tough, probably CR
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen? Empty Re: Who Is The Most Selfish Footballer You've Ever Seen?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:32 am

Quaresma
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:35 am

It's probably some youth player. In Argentina every 19 year old thinks they're the new Maradona, try to dribble past everyone aand don't pass the ball to save their life, that's something they learn with age.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 am

CR easily see a open players every week and blast shot into the stands or defenders, you want to be number 1 FOOTBALLER in the world then play like it. Lift your team and not yourself.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 am

Most selfish ever, maybe ronaldo tbh.. I can't think of any off the top of my head that are more selfish especially considering his shots per game ratio.

maybe robben?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's probably some youth player. In Argentina every 19 year old thinks they're the new Maradona, try to dribble past everyone aand don't pass the ball to save their life, that's something they learn with age.

players you've seen  Razz  but you may be right lol .

I'd say Robben and Cr7 . Can't think of others but strikers are all a bit selfish.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:06 am

Denilson...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:18 am

Doc wrote:Denilson...

Came here to post this. Ronaldo/Robben/whoever you name is not even close to this guy
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 am

Frank Lampard.

Even in his prime the only time I saw him run was to take a penalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:56 am

Denilson. No one above him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 am

Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:53 am

Donuts wrote:

And he complains!  Very Happy

I agree with the names being thrown, Cristiano, Robben, Denilson... not Lampard.

What does "POS" mean btw?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:59 am

free_cat wrote:
Donuts wrote:

And he complains!  Very Happy

I agree with the names being thrown, Cristiano, Robben, Denilson... not Lampard.

What does "POS" mean btw?

I believe it means piece of sh*t, well at least the way most people use it on this forum.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 am

Thanks.

Btw, to Ronalessi, I was also buffled at the play on your avatar.... two open players and ronaldo shots from 30 metres!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:38 am

Ronaldo without a doubt.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:02 am

Kunn Aguero. Never seen a more selfish player than him

Ronaldo might shoot when there is someone in a better position on ocassion but at least he doesn't try and take on a whole team and shoot from an acute angle ala Aguero. Such a frustrating player to watch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Frank Lampard.

Even in his prime the only time I saw him run was to take a penalty.

rofl still laughing at this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:11 am

CR7 and it's not even close... most selfish player i have ever seen and i've been around longer than most of you guys. Every single aspect of his game and his personal image is extremely self-centered. Unbelievable really. I can't even watch Madrid games live nowadays because i can't stand him... i record them and fast forward the parts where he has the ball lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:14 am

inbefore giggity
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 am

Cristiano by far. I can't stand seeing him winning game after game for my team.  Heart Benzema Heart 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:27 am

Yeah... CR7 is really racking up the trophy cabinet for Madrid since he's been here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

It's clearly not his fault. If Benzema would give a shit about what happens in the team maybe we would have won more in the last years.Still, Cristiano is blamed for scoring 55 goals a season and for bailing us countless of times while Benzema is praised for his amazing link-up play which is seen once a season. The guy has never made the difference when it mattered and had 1 good season out of 5 when all the players were in the form of their lives.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:52 am

What's this got to do with Benz lol... nothing.  Not sure why you throw that in there for whatever reason.

The point is that CR7 is the fulcrum of Madrid's strategy and he monopolizes play like no other in Europe.  Just to prove that... he's taken more shots in the last 3 years than all the forwards and AMs on Madrid COMBINED.

If you're going to require that kind of emphasis, play absolutely no defense and pass only when you feel like it to boot, then you better bring home trophies.  We've only gotten 2 in the 4 years he's been here now.  That's pathetic in terms of Madrid history.  

To me, if we go without a major trophy yet again this year, the CR7 emphasis is clearly a failure and we need to take a different direction.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am

Cristiano Ronaldo
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next