the xcx
Magricos
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Helmer
Art Morte
83 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Pedram wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I saw this morning( late this morning Laughing) we have the highest win percentage on New Years Day in PL history with 80%

Blatantly means we will lose now.

lmao

Too f*cking predictable, oh well.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5

Post by Lex Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:27 pm

B-Mac wrote:Moyes is the punch line to every joke on GL, you lot might have to accept he's a semi decent manager at that point, it would pain you all so much

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Moyes11

Last edited by Lex on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Who does Mata think he is?

If Essien can ride the bench for his FRIEND without raising a fuss who does Mata think he is?

I thought Mourinho had broke this peon, but apparently he needs to be taken down a few MORE pegs.

Acted like a kid when subbed, and his sub goes on to win the match for them. Nobody should question Oscar starting over Mata now.

Kevin De Bruyne has earned a bench role after today. Let Mata work his craft in the stands :bow: 
I still think Mata is Chelsea's best player hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Id say Ramires, with all the shit he has pulled so far with the diving and intentional foul playing the refs have been easy on him.

Last edited by the xcx on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm

teams paving way for Liverpool to finish in top 4 Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Lex wrote:
B-Mac wrote:Moyes is the punch line to every joke on GL, you lot might have to accept he's a semi decent manager at that point, it would pain you all so much

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Moyes11

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Hazard is probably their best player and been outstanding recently, if he keeps this up he will be on the cusp of the elite attacking mids in Europe.

A lot of people are not high on Oscar but i am..... his off the ball intelligence and appreciation of space and when and where to pass is unmatched by most.... he's a good goalscorer and while he may not possess the vision of Mata he doesn't really need it.

As for Willian we all saw what he was capable of for Shakhtar and he's starting to show that in the PL.

Its a more dangerous attacking trio and better balanced than Mata, Hazard and Oscar ever was.

If they keep impressing then Chelsea are starting to become a frightening prospect.... despite the fact they have issues at the back in the midfield and upfront.

That trio will carry them.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hazard is probably their best player and been outstanding recently, if he keeps this up he will be on the cusp of the elite attacking mids in Europe.

A lot of people are not high on Oscar but i am..... his off the ball intelligence and appreciation of space and when and where to pass is unmatched by most.... he's a good goalscorer and while he may not possess the vision of Mata he doesn't really need it.

Well Said.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hazard is probably their best player and been outstanding recently, if he keeps this up he will be on the cusp of the elite attacking mids in Europe.

Well Said.
I also slightly agree with mole, but where has the Mata love gone?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I saw this morning( late this morning Laughing) we have the highest win percentage on New Years Day in PL history with 80%

Blatantly means we will lose now.

lmao

Too f*cking predictable, oh well.

More like jinx gone wrong Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

El Gunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Well Said.
I also slightly agree with mole, but where has the Mata love gone?

Human Brain tends to live in the here and now sadly.... last season RVP was the dogs bollocks nah he's the dogs dinner.

Mata is still a fantastic player and will likely prove it somewhere else, just not under Mourinho sadly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Mourinho is one c*nt though.

I understand how Mata is not the type of midfielder that he likes and all that. But the guy has been Chelsea's best player for two consecutive seasons, and it takes a lot for a manager to come in and then just suddenly drop that best player.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 pm

I was watching Higlights of Stoke - Everton

No words to describe the Idiocy of Pennant.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 am

Dedouchy

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Af1047d40a8a07c1f195a4d52505af7c4321e266d46d897d622a8f6061ed06a2_large

:facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 am

LMAO Debuchy, even though he got all ball he needs to know that's not allowed in football Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 am

How is he a douche? yes it was a reckless tackle and a deserving red...

But there's no malicious intent, trust me i watched the game live and all i he was looking at was the ball...

In the heat of the moment you don't think of what the rules are what isn't you do what's necessary to win the game.

It was reckless and probably stupid but not douchey or malicious.

We'll miss him though, probably been our best player this season.

Also it looks a lot worse than it actually was on all those slow time gifs than in reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 am

Januzaj becomes the 4th most booked player in Premier League history for diving after todays (3) behind Young (4), Bale (4) & Bentley (5)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:04 am

So much for the 4/4/2 of Sherwood, Spurs average position today:
Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Bc7ic0bCcAAhhwT
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 am

Anyone got Mou's comments on Oscar dive?

Should be hilarious after he had a go at Suarez
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

Wouldnt be surprised if Pennant's part of a betting syndicate, no way in hell can someone be that fking stupid. Makes pepe looks like a saint in comparison after that match. He fouls Osman the first time, Osman gets back up so he just takes him down again  :facepalm: 

MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:02 am

MaraVilla wrote:Wouldnt be surprised if Pennant's part of a betting syndicate, no way in hell can someone be that fking stupid. Makes pepe looks like a saint in comparison after that match. He fouls Osman the first time, Osman gets back up so he just takes him down again  :facepalm: 

Exactly :lol:I have rarely seen such a thing  ... he fouled also the first time, but nothing Osman gets back up ( other players will be fallen,  even this is strange .. it was 90' ,,,) ,then he "insisted" with a  foul most blatant for safety's sake Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 am

Motogp69 wrote:So much for the 4/4/2 of Sherwood, Spurs average position today:
Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Bc7ic0bCcAAhhwT

When you play with Adebayor, it's always going to look like that tbh. It looked like that last year too when Spurs played a 4-4-1-1 with Bale behind Ade, the roles actually were reversed when you take a look at average position Laughing

However, ignoring the fact that when you look at average position it doesn't look much like a 4-4-2, it stylistically was up top much more of a 4-4-2 than the average position image might show it to be (looking at the pic, it looks more like a 4-2-3-1). I mean, he did play Ade and Soldado.

What I dislike is despite the goal and assist and a good performance, I believe sticking Eriksen on the left shouldn't be done. Yeah he got some space out there, more than he would have in the center, but he didn't do a whole lot with it since Rose didn't bomb up like usual and neither Soldado or Ade run in behind to get through on goal, or much at all. Hell, Eriksen's assist came from the right side of the field, and his goal...isn't worth talking about as he'll never be a goal threat and sticking him on the left didn't produce the goal. He was frustrating at times when he came into the middle of the field and he left absolute acres of space on the left hand side unused. It was actually a Cesc performance- got a goal and an assist and did little else- which I believe was due to his positional duties. I also disagree with giving him so much defensive work out wide and Smalling almost scored because of it- especially when Rose is poor defensively.

Would agree more with playing Chadli on the left. It worked out today however. I guess I'd have to watch more of him out wide to judge properly but I disagree with it for the most part.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:47 am

McAgger wrote:Anyone got Mou's comments on Oscar dive?

Should be hilarious after he had a go at Suarez

"It was a good decision by Atkinson. Oscar deserved the card," Mourinho said.

"But when you see players from other teams then hopefully when one of the top referees in this country and in Europe has a good decision on this yellow card, hopefully people follow and kill this situation.

"Oscar is a clean player and he was waiting for the goalkeeper to smash him because that is what normally happens in this situation. It happened with Oscar and Jaaskelainen against West Ham but the goalkeeper was not coming.

"Or he was coming and he stopped before the contact so Oscar, in the end, is instead of the goalkeeper trying to smash him is him trying to touch the goalkeeper.

"His explanation to me I also accept because he says to me 'when I see the goalkeeper coming I think penalty, red card, goodbye'.

"And the goalkeeper, in the middle of his movement, he is a 36-year-old man, perhaps lots of experience and thought I'm going to stop.

"Oscar found himself in a moment of contradiction and he found himself, in fractions of sections, where he thinks 'contact, penalty, red card' and suddenly no contact and so he tries to touch the ball."

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:18 am

RealGunner wrote:Januzaj becomes the 4th most booked player in Premier League history for diving after todays (3) behind Young (4), Bale (4) & Bentley (5)
Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V5 - Page 3 Escalated%20quickly
Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 am

Januzaj Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am

Jumanji :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next