VendettaRed07
EL Patron
furiouswindbottom
RealGunner
Jay29
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur: Comfortably through to the next round - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur: Comfortably through to the next round

Post by Sina Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:33 am

http://i.minus.com/iJBTY1HocLcCB.gif

Serge that strength  Cool 

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur: Comfortably through to the next round - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur: Comfortably through to the next round

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:54 am

Is it true Adebayor had the most completed passes to an Arsenal team mate? rofl

Arsenal 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur: Comfortably through to the next round - Page 2 Iqmx
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pires after the game:"Gnabry was superb. Only 18, what a talent. I see him in training,he's one of the most gifted players in the squad"
Moar praise for the Lad Razz 
Arteta - Gnabry is like a little boxer

Mikel Arteta has described Serge Gnabry as being similar to a "little boxer" after his eye-catching display against Tottenham on Saturday.

The young German provided the assist for Santi Cazorla's opener and also went close himself in the first half with a fierce left-footed effort that flew just over.

Arteta praised the 18-year-old's technical qualities and believes he deserved his chance to impress.

"I think he's got a lot of quality," Arteta said. "He's got something not many players have in this team, which is pace and skill to go and beat people.

"That's why the manager played him - three up front is something that helps us be more incisive.

"We want to go behind [the opponents] and get into one versus one situations. Gnabry is very good like that and I'm very pleased for him because I think he did really well.

"He's like a little boxer, he's a little fighter. He's good. He's got a lot of character as well, the lad doesn't get intimidated either because it's a derby.

"His character is great. You see it in training. Technically, he is very good but he's got something about him as well. He doesn't mind when he gets kicked, he gets up and goes for the next ball. He's quite brave."
====
MARTIN KEOWN
Surging Serge on verge

Serge Gnabry looks to be making big strides at Arsenal.  He set up Santi Cazorla’s goal against Spurs with some direct running and a perfectly-weighted pass. Gnabry does well coming inside and he can go either way off both feet. I’ve watched him for the reserves and seen him hit the back of the net with left-foot strikes. The final third is where you see if someone is top level - and it appears he is.

:wub:  :fishing:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2