Busby Babe
Uncanny
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
Shed
14 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:42 pm

'Insider information' saying Manchester United are not happy with David Moyes, says José Mourinho:
José Mourinho says he has ‘inside information’ that Manchester United are not happy with their current situation under David Moyes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2539315/Mourinhos-inside-information-tells-United-not-happy-current-position.html

"My feeling, which is based on years of communicating with Sir Alex and some inside information, is Man United are not happy, but they are calm. They trust David. David trusts them."

"I don’t think David is under pressure. The pressure is something virtual. It is something that comes from the media as a consequence of not having the best results."

"The most important thing in all of this is not the pressure that comes from the outside, it’s the reality of the inside."

Whaaa? Shocked Nonsense!! Moyles is doing a superb job :bow: Deserves another 6-year contract, for me :bow:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Mourinho the new age I T K Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 pm

SAF is the source?

Is he always the Man Utd source? hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:33 am

Now Chelsea have found their groove under Jose Mourinho they must go for the jugular against Manchester United:
What happens between now and the first Monday in February could be pivotal in the race for the Premiership crown, says Martin Lipton
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/now-chelsea-found-groove-under-3017709

Decent piece here by Martin Lipton.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am

Well said, we can't sit back in this game like we did at OT, we've gotta go for the win.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 am

It's Moyes... pretty sure he's never won at a "top team's" home pitch through his entire time in the Premier League.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Indeed Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Blow for David Moyes with Rooney likely to miss Chelsea trip despite warm-weather break:
Wayne Rooney is unlikely to be fit for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea on Sunday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2539966/Blow-David-Moyes-Wayne-Rooney-likely-MISS-Chelsea-despite-warm-weather-break.html

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

With Matic official, he should be available for this game. If he is, I'd like to see him come on around the 60-70th minute mark. Give him a decent amount of time but don't throw him in the deep end by starting him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:59 pm

If we don't go all attack against them then it'd be a disgrace. Need to win 5-0 smoking

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 am

Ex-Chelsea boss Avram Grant predicting win for his former side in United clash this Sunday:
The ex-Chelsea manager visited the Sky Sports studio Wednesday and said his former side are clear favourites against Manchester United on Sunday
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9117556/premier-league-avram-grant-says-chelsea-are-favourites-against-manchester-united

"I think Chelsea have the advantage because they are playing better football."

"They're playing at home, they were very good against Liverpool in their last match at home and they feel good at home under José. They haven't lost even one game in the league."

"But Manchester United have won six of their last seven games so they are also in form. They know that is their last chance if they want to fight for the title this season."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:03 am

"I think it will be a big mistake from everybody to judge David Moyes now. We need to wait and see and look again after one year I think."

"At any time when you are the manager of Manchester United it's not easy but especially if you come after maybe the best manager ever in Alex Ferguson."

"I think if you look at the last six or seven weeks the team are better but still David Moyes is looking for the right formula to improve the team and make them better."

"But I think we need to wait and see because imagine if we had judged Alex Ferguson after his first 20 games."

"He was also not great in his first 20 games but he has had an unbelievable career."

– Avram Grant

Agreed.

Needs 6 yrs minimum, for me. Possibly another 6 after that as well. #WeStandWithMoyles #InMoylesWeTrust

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:05 am

6 years with Utd winning at SB, sounds good!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 am

scratch 
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 am

Woops! was suppose to write losing! rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:11 am

Yeeeeeea. riiiiiiiiiiiiight Suspect Suspect Suspect
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:14 am

Because Moyles has never won there.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:16 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Backpeddling
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:17 am

Why would I want Moyles to win at SB?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:21 am

Hmmm I don't know Kickster. Why don't you tell us Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am

I am secretly a Norwich fan.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 am

No, you are secretly a United fan. Meaning I am by default the highest Chelsea poster on the forum Proud

A triumphant day indeed Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am

I've been supporting Chelsea since before you were born! Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 2276801876
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am

Dream on, wee tike :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 am

rofl

Your secret is out now, can't fool anyone any longer.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 am

My support of Chelsea dates back farther as I live in a modernised country with full technological amenities to facilitate that interest while you were festering in the slums of New Zealand :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next