M99
McAgger
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:16 pm

My opinion about Ibe is irrelevant until he proves it on the big stage, But i feel he'll do much better than Sterling.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Deulofeu > Januzaj > Sterling.

Deulofeu and Januzaj look very good, Sterling I don't rate despite impressive form.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Deulofeu > Januzaj > Sterling.

Deulofeu and Januzaj look very good, Sterling I don't rate despite impressive form because of his nationality.

Proud

Following to kick the Anti-English campaign in GL. Gil is my leader :bow:

Sterling, just like Walcott, will receive the recognition he deserves in early 20s. His skin colour and nationality and the stereotypes associated with them work against him until then.  :whistle: 

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Nishank wrote:My opinion about Ibe is irrelevant until he proves it on the big stage, But i feel he'll do much better than Sterling.

I had a feeling Natalie Portman would fancy me, divorce her husband, abandons her newly born kid, and come to me.

I also once had a feeling I could be the leader of North Korea.

I was wrong in both occasions.

The only situation in which Ibe will do "much better" than Sterling in his break-out season (should be next), is if he scores/assists double digits. More chance of Scarlett Johansson shagging Mole and RG on the same bed to be honest Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

Deulofeu and Januzaj look very good, Sterling I don't rate despite impressive form because of his nationality.

Proud

Sterling, just like Walcott, will receive the recognition he deserves in early 20s. His skin colour and nationality and the stereotypes associated with them work against him until then.  :whistle: 

I'm a follower and admirer of your campaign but the player has to be half decent atleast.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:07 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Proud

I'm a follower and admirer of your campaign but the player has to be half decent atleast.

Any midfielder who has close to double digits goals and assists in PL, having just turned 19 is half-decent IMO, unless we're living in a Bizzarr'o world. Time will tell I guess  :coffee: 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 am

Januzaj-extreme footballing intelligence, very good tech/skill

Deulofeu -good footballing intelligence, extreme tech/skill

gnarby-very good footballing intelligence, decent tech/skill

sterling-decent footballing intelligence, good tech/skill

1.extreme
2.very good
3.good
4.decent
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:46 am

Firenze wrote:Deulofeu = Januzaj >>>>>>>> Gnabry              >aspas                       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      Sterling

fixed
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:04 am

sterling

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
Firenze wrote:Deulofeu = Januzaj >>>>>>>> Gnabry              >aspas                       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      Sterling

fixed
What does Aspas have to do with anything? Just wanted to spout it out because you know his name? Well guess what, I'm sorry to say but so does everyone. He's 26 ffs.

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  - Page 2 999931_627589097306820_2108563965_n
Yes yes.. Januzaj >>>>> Sterling.

Ignorance running in full force in this thread. Laughing

Last edited by ExtremistEnigma on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Laughing  Sterling on current form is shitting on all those 3 combined. I don't know why this is even a debate
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm

He isn't, and that's why it is a debate.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:12 pm

I don't know why Gnabry is included when he has like 4 starts in his career. If you are talking about potential than of course everyone will be biased to their own kin.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 am

If Sterling wasn't English he'd be dominating this thread. lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Sterling vs. Januzaj vs. Gnarby vs. Delafouleou  - Page 2 0ckSEqT

Marcos Lopes  :bow:
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 am

Absolutely raped Everton tonight Proud

Very talented at winning penalties as well :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:07 am

Red Alert wrote:If Sterling wasn't English he'd be dominating this thread. lol
The 'anti-English' argument is always one of two extremes: either someone is overrated because they're English (Wilshere) or there is some secret agenda against a player because he's English Rolling Eyes

I specifically remember Man Utd fans arguing the same case for Welbeck last season and saying people would be calling him the new Drogba if he wasn't English. We both know that's bullshit.

My point is, Sterling could truly become a great player and surpass the others, but you're either overrating him or underrating the other 3 if you think that he is already on another level entirely.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 am

The only thing stopping Sterling from becoming one of the best wingers in the league* is his end product; he can't finish.

I've blatantly attacked half the Liverpool team this season, Sterling is one I cannot. He's been brilliant since he's been given a run of games. I called it too. :coffee:

Admittedly, I've seen him a lot more than the other people he's being compared too, but he really is a special talent.

*The only winger (on the same side) that stands out right now is Walcott who's currently injured. Can't think of any other winger from the top of my head. Lennon's average, United's wingers have been wank, Gnarby's played like what, 4 games?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 am

Best winger in the league is Jesús Navas.

Sterling has been impressive yet has a long way to go in many of his dimensions, as finishing is just one of them.

Nevertheless, in-congruent comparison.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:27 am

Knew I was forgetting someone. hmm

Still, top 3 as a winger is quite good. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 am

Can't say anything about Gnabry, saw him like twice

Sterling is good, but I don't think has the potential of Januzaj or Deulo

Deulo I think is the most talented, I'd say Januzaj comes second and then Sterling. That being said, Sterling has shown more than both so far (mostly due to sheer amount of time played).

It's really too early to judge properly.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Januzaj has played as much as Sterling this season im quite sure.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Raheem pisses all over all of them. Incredible performance again

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

All offensive players improved (or grown) under Brendan Rodgers

BR :bow:Fantastic manager
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Raheem pisses all over all of them. Incredible performance again
He just got on the end of the moves. Jermaine Pennant would have scored against us today ffs.
Spoiler:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Sterling all the way  :coffee: 
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next