Patrick Bateman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pastore prefers Italian switch Empty Pastore prefers Italian switch

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue 12 Jul - 12:53:01

Tuesday 12 July, 2011
Pastore prefers Italian switch

Javier Pastore has confirmed that he would like to stay in Italy if he leaves Palermo this summer.

Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini yesterday stated that four foreign clubs have shown an interest in him, while one Italian side remains in the shadows.

“If I leave Palermo then it will certainly be to join a stronger side,” the Argentine told Sky Sport Italia.

“The President is in contact with my agent, but I don’t really know too much about it,” continued the midfielder.

“I’m calm about the situation and am just concentrating on my national side at this point in time.

“I’ve been playing in Italy for two years and I’m very happy there. I would like to stay on the peninsula.”

Zamparini noted that the mystery Italian club monitoring the player’s situation is either Milan or Inter.

But Pastore has also been linked with a switch to Roma given his relationship with sporting director Walter Sabatini, the man who signed him for Palermo.

“I spoke to Sabatini before I left Italy this summer, he’s a great and a good guy,” the playmaker continued.

Having valued Pastore as highly as €60m last season, Zamparini is now saying that the player can be signed for €45m.

Real Madrid, Malaga, Chelsea and Manchester United are believed to be the clubs watching the 22-year-old.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Pastore prefers Italian switch Empty Re: Pastore prefers Italian switch

Post by mezzogiornese Tue 12 Jul - 12:59:08

Very glad to hear that. Zampas not as bad as he seems- he sold Cavani to Napoli last year when he could have got more abroad, hopefully he'll do the same with Pastore.

Now lets hope sanchez stays in Italy and we get a few star imports Tevez? Aguero? Rossi?

Last Years mercato strengthened Italian football with the likes of Hernanes, Ibrahimovic, Rohinho and Krasic coming in. Hopefully that trend will continue this year. Not another year like when we lost Kaka and Ibra.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue 12 Jul - 13:18:09

^^^^ Sanchez won't be staying in Serie A ...Not a chance...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue 12 Jul - 13:21:25

We can hope... Barcas offer seems to have stalled and there are Italian offers.

Unlikely but it isn't impossible.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Jul - 13:27:05

mezzogiornese wrote:We can hope... Barcas offer seems to have stalled and there are Italian offers.

Unlikely but it isn't impossible.

They have not been stalled, they are negotiating it will happen.

Sanchez wants it, Barca want it, Udinese want to deal with them= its just a matter of time.

Beside's who in Italy who are going to pay that amount of money? Milan dont need that type of player, Inter just wont pay it and Roma have bought Lamela and Juventus wont pay 30 mill for Rossi and 30+ for Sanchez.

Back on topic who want's Pastore??? Inter, Milan or Roma? or all 3 lol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue 12 Jul - 13:32:20

Apparently its a club from Milan according to Zampa but Napoli and Roma are also linked.

As for Sanchez Inter are still linked I think it could happen if they sell Sneijder. Funnily enough Napoli are another side linked.

Barca seemed like they had a done deal with Rossi and do with Fabregas every year. Anything can happen so as I said above us Serie A fans should hope. After all, stranger things have happened just last year. Ibra --> Milan. Cavani --> Napoli (without CL)

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 12 Jul - 13:35:43

Sanchez is going to Barcelona, that's the most simplest truth of this transfer season
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Jul - 13:39:04

Hmm Napoli want Pastore? that means only one thing... Hamsik is on his way out most likely to Milan.

@ Nick

And Aguero to Man City Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 12 Jul - 13:42:35

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Hmm Napoli want Pastore? that means only one thing... Hamsik is on his way out most likely to Milan.

@ Nick

And Aguero to Man City Razz

Pastore prefers Italian switch Rage_stuff101

If Napoli signs Pastore, they are retaining their CL seat im afraid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue 12 Jul - 13:59:46

Pastore should go to Malaga and link up with Sniejder :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 12 Jul - 14:00:24

Pastore to Inter and Sneijder to Man U or Malaga

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Tue 12 Jul - 14:09:50

I hope this over rated guy stays in Italy, he can't even make the starting 11 for his country and Palermo want over $40m for ...no one but inter can afford that and if sneijder dosent leave..no one will be knocking on palermo's door

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 12 Jul - 14:11:30

Essien_5 wrote:I hope this over rated guy stays in Italy, he can't even make the starting 11 for his country and Palermo want over $40m for ...no one but inter can afford that and if sneijder dosent leave..no one will be knocking on palermo's door
Well when you have the likes of Messi Aguero and Di Maria ahead of you in the pecking order, it's hard to make the first team, especially when your coach has a grudge with you because pastore didn't go to the u-20 world cup in 2009 and they didn't qualify

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue 12 Jul - 14:14:51

Slightly OT, but WHY is Zamparini so keen on getting Pastore to leave?
This always baffles me. If you think your player is worth a 1000000000 million, wouldn't you prefer to keep him under the radar as much as possible?
"HE IS ALMOST CERTAINLY LEAVING THIS SUMMER!", dude you are not his manager.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 12 Jul - 14:46:47

Stay in Italy?
yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no

Not gonna happen
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Tue 12 Jul - 14:48:14

Lionel Messi wrote:
Essien_5 wrote:I hope this over rated guy stays in Italy, he can't even make the starting 11 for his country and Palermo want over $40m for ...no one but inter can afford that and if sneijder dosent leave..no one will be knocking on palermo's door
Well when you have the likes of Messi Aguero and Di Maria ahead of you in the pecking order, it's hard to make the first team, especially when your coach has a grudge with you because pastore didn't go to the u-20 world cup in 2009 and they didn't qualify

his competing with none of them, his best in CM 'playmaker' so his real competition is against Banega, Gago and Biglia and wait its not 40m they wanted it was $50m..meh still not over rated ay...his decent player dont get me wrong his still hasn't proved himself in champions league or in finals (inter)

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Jul - 14:53:29

Essien_5 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

his competing with none of them, his best in CM 'playmaker' so his real competition is against Banega, Gago and Biglia and wait its not 40m they wanted it was $50m..meh still not over rated ay...his decent player dont get me wrong his still hasn't proved himself in champions league or in finals (inter)

Well going by last nights team, hes competing with Messi lol Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue 12 Jul - 15:21:20

If Inter decide to sell Sneijder, their most likely gunna get Pastore.

Or Hazard.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue 12 Jul - 15:24:41

Essien_5 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

He played great in the Copa Italia vs Inter. As a matter of fact if his team knew how to finish, we(inter) would have lost..... :coffee:
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 12 Jul - 15:27:10

Essien_5 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Batista isn't trying to play him as a CM and he isn't a CM, he's an AM. plays behind the strikers

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue 12 Jul - 15:33:21

Recent reports say that only one Italian club has expressed formal interest in Pastore. I'm guessing it's Inter, and that may signal the end of Sneijder's time at Inter. Maybe he's moving on to ManUtd?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue 12 Jul - 15:39:36

Thought Pastore was heavily linked to Napoli
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue 12 Jul - 15:56:45

windkick wrote:Thought Pastore was heavily linked to Napoli

I've heard that Napoli have a transfer kitty of 40m, and they just spent 15m on Inler. That leaves them with 25m, and Pastore will definitely cost more than that.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue 12 Jul - 15:58:47

Even if Inter sell Wesley for 40mil they won't pay 30+ for Pastore. I can bet my avatar and sig on that. Hell, i can bet that Inter won't buy a player for 30mil in the next 4 years.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Tue 12 Jul - 16:19:21

Lionel Messi wrote:
Essien_5 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Batista isn't trying to play him as a CM and he isn't a CM, he's an AM. plays behind the strikers
ok man his an AM still aint worth his price tag is all i was implying

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum