bloodless
lenear1030
rwo power
FennecFox7
futbol
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow." Empty Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow."

Post by futbol Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has suggested that Toni Kross could yet leave the club, amid reported interest from Manchester United.

Kroos, 24, is under contract until 2015 but the Germany international has, so far, not reached agreement on an extension despite negotiations in recent weeks.

The midfielder played an important role under Jupp Heynckes last season as Bayern won the Treble of Champions League, Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal, and has been one of the few true regulars under new Guardiola. He has featured in all but one of the club's competitive games this season.

"He is an important player," Guardiola said ahead of Bayern’s game at Stuttgart. "But it can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow."

The Germany international has been linked with a switch to Old Trafford, following David Moyes’ visit to Borussia Park on Friday to watch Bayern’s 2-0 win against Moenchengladbach.

The United manager was spotted at the match with Sascha Breese, who is the man responsible for "international contacts" at Sports Total, Kroos’ agents.

Volker Struth, Kroos’ main agent, is reported to have told kicker that the current contract offer on the table is unacceptable and no further negotiations are currently scheduled. It means Bayern could choose to cash in now before the player moves into the final year of his agreement.

"I can’t rule out anything," Toni Kroos told kicker, when questioned if he could go into the World Cup without prolonging his Bayern deal.  "No talks are planned in the near future. I am fully focused on the Rueckrunde [second part of the Bundesliga season] now."

Pep. :bow: Ostracizing homegrown German talent like a boss. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow." Empty Re: Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow."

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Talk about making conclusions from almost nothing..

Pretty sure CR said the exact same thing about him joining man u..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow." Empty Re: Pep about Kroos: "It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow."

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:45 pm

It's prolly all about the contract talks - I'm sure Toni Kroos wants to stay as Bayern are due lots more silverware, but he wants a lot more money. Bayern don't want to pay him *too* much, so now Pep points out that Bayern could live without Kroos, too, so that Toni should rethink his demands.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 pm

These situations are bound to happen when you have amassed as much talent as they have. Someone will feel like they aren't getting enough playing time or the money/contract they feel they deserve.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 pm

lenear1030 wrote:These situations are bound to happen when you have amassed as much talent as they have. Someone will feel like they aren't getting enough playing time or the money/contract they feel they deserve.

this has nothing to do with playing time...also the contract issue is not connected to amassing talent, bayern just don't pay ridiculous wages till u have played with them for a longer period of time

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 am

the thing is toni has played almost all the games under pep
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:37 pm

a weak attempt at a trolling thread, futbol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos says that he did not expect to be taken off during his side's game against Stuttgart on Wednesday.

With Bayern trailing 1-0, the reported Manchester United target was replaced on the hour mark by Mario Mandzukic, before goals from Claudio Pizarro and Thiago gave the league leaders a 2-1 victory.

Kroos threw off his gloves and ignored his team-mates on the bench when leaving the pitch for Mandzukic and then revealed exactly why he had responded in that manner in a post-match interview.

He told Bild: "I simply did not expect to be substituted. Of course I have to accept that. Plus, I was really angry we were behind."

The Germany international's contract expires in June 2015 and United have been linked after talks stalled over a new deal but Die Roten's CEO, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, is adamant that the club want to keep Kroos and will work on a suitable deal.

"I hope we will reach an agreement with Toni. He is a player that we want to keep in general," said the Bayern chief.

“Now we have to see whether we will manage to get a contract that satisfies Toni and Bayern the same way."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Come home, Kroos. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm

^Xavi replacement?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:04 pm

futbol wrote:Come home, Kroos. Proud

Kroos to Barca, I can see that at some point. Kroos to United, not so much.

But don't forget Mourinho, he'll be in there as well.
I can remember the look on his face when Kroos eased past Real's midfield in that one situation in 2012's CL semi. It said: "I have to sign this guy as soon as the opportunity arises."
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Le Samourai wrote:^Xavi replacement?

Xavi will play another 10 years. Then he will retire. Then he will come out of retirement to play again.

Cesc replacement. Proud

Having said that - our director of football doesn't even know who Kroos is. We'll buy Diaby and play him as CB.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm

I feel bad for Kroos. Such a talented footballers career ending prematurely.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:Come home, Kroos. Proud

Kroos to Barca, I can see that at some point. Kroos to United, not so much.

But don't forget Mourinho, he'll be in there as well.
I can remember the look on his face when Kroos eased past Real's midfield in that one situation in 2012's CL semi. It said: "I have to sign this guy as soon as the opportunity arises."

and mata to united. did anyone even think that was going to happen before it actually happened??  Wink 

dont underestimate moyesie buddy Very Happy

jokes aside, we never know in football who is going to end up where. anything is possible.  Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 am

futbol wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:^Xavi replacement?

Xavi will play another 10 years. Then he will retire. Then he will come out of retirement to play again.

Cesc replacement. Proud

Having said that - our director of football doesn't even know who Kroos is. We'll buy Diaby and play him as CB.

rofl 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:05 pm

"Much has been written, especially in the last few days, about my sporting future," Kroos wrote on his official Facebook page. "But you shouldn't believe everything in some newspapers.

"The fact is I am very happy to play for Bayern and my position in the team is very good. The fact is also that we couldn't agree a new contract.

"Since it runs until 2015 this is not a big problem, and we will see what the future brings.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:09 pm

So he's asking for more money than Bayern are willing to give him. Could be that he's been tapped up by another club who have promised him that money if he ends up signing for them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:31 pm

S wrote:
"Much has been written, especially in the last few days, about my sporting future," Kroos wrote on his official Facebook page. "But you shouldn't believe everything in some newspapers.

"The fact is I am very happy to play for Bayern and my position in the team is very good. The fact is also that we, up until today, couldn't agree a new contract.

"Since it runs until 2015 this is not a big problem, and we will see what the future brings.

"Stand heute", means he doesn't see this as the final word.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 pm

This even mildly implies there's a resolution to the contract disagreements in the book, and soon.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:59 pm

btw, the title quote is wrongly interpreted.
I think with the "here today, there tomorrow", Pep was talking about his own situation.

Because what he said was an answer to the (typical idiotic German journalist) question 'how much it would mean TO HIM if Kroos extended', and Pep answered in his typical self-effacing fashion - 'If he renews it's not for me, but for the club. Usually players stay longer with a club than managers. It can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow.'
That's the context, at least.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 pm

I would give my left pinky to have this player at United. He is a beast. A BEAST of a player.

Was incredible tonight.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Step aside, United. No chance of him stepping foot at Old Trafford :coffee:

Toni come to London ffs! Proud
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

He has Madrid DNA. Come home, Toni
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Step aside, United. No chance of him stepping foot at Old Trafford :coffee:

Toni come to London ffs! Proud

I will fight you for him, Barret.  Clubber 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Easily MOTM for me. Robben was good but Kroos dominated.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next