Mr Nick09
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
izzy
Kick
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate Your Club's Transfer Window - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate Your Club's Transfer Window

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:27 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:Out:
Pereira (loan to Sao Paulo)
Ishak Belfodil (loan to Livorno)
Chivu (contract termination)

In:
Hernanes (12m+ Bonuses from Lazio)
Danilo D'Ambrosio (from Torino)
Andy Polo (19yo Peruvian youth striker going to Primavera)

Overall it looks great, 8/10 i'd say. Got a fantastic player to add quality, got rid of deadwood, upgraded the LB position and got some solid playing time for Belfodil, also we didn't sell any important players. If it all works as well as we hope it will then its wins all around.

Wait, you still had Chivu on the books :what:

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rate Your Club's Transfer Window - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate Your Club's Transfer Window

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Forza wrote:I am furious.

I had such high expectations. So, so high. Because it was so obvious.

Honda and Rami? They were the signings we should have made in Summer.

Now was the chance to pull ourselves level, to right the sinking ship, to make up for lost ground...

However you put it, we needed another centre-back urgently.

Having only now recorded our first back-to-back wins, it seemed that tactically Milan was on the right path. The clichéd manager change to drastically alter the course of the season had worked. And it was long overdue.

Now to seize the moment and reinforce the team! That's what the optimist in me believed. But that was really an irrational thought, an unachievable aspiration for a team like Milan, or whatever Milan has become now. Magic is just an illusion, and no matter how good a magician Clarence Seedorf is, he cannot pull a rabbit out of a hat if there isn't a rabbit somewhere nearby.

Unfortunately for Milan, the man in charge of purchasing the rabbits, who had been slowly going blind over the years, has finally lost all vision. Galliani still has the power of speech though, and his oft repeated promises to reduce the squad size, invest in youth and purchase high quality players were now about to reach the pinnacle atop the list of all-time farcical and ironic statements.  

First came the loan of promising striker M'Baye Niang to Montpellier, crucially with an option to buy. For a man who is so familiar with using loans with options to buy, Galliani seems rather ignorant to the potential implications of including such a clause in this instance. 2 goals in 3 games for Montpellier before the transfer market had even closed, and it is already clear that Niang is destined to become Gourcuff 2.0. Another promising starlet we let go for no apparent reason. Meanwhile, Zaccardo sits fixed to the San Siro bench and commands at least double the wages.

Galliani is like an auto-immune disease. He is part of Milan, but he has completely lost control of his role and is not only totally dysfunctional, but deleterious to the club. The Essien deal shows this clearly. Another aging player on a free transfer, for a position that we do not need cover for. Some foolish Milan fans actually buy the excuse that Essien was specifically bought to fill in for Montolivo in the Champions League. Ultimately, whether Essien plays against Atletico Madrid is irrelevant because what the Essien deal shows is that we have no ambition as a club, none whatsoever. Instead of continuing to use Cristante for the remainder of this foregone season, the development of his young talent will be stunted by the inclusion of a player whose birth certificate was written on a piece of slate using a hammer & chisel and has since been lost in the sands of time.

The comprehensive failure to maintain any dignity was completed with the signing of Taarabt - a player who not only has no affection for Milan, but had publicly insulted the club in the past and epitomises the plethora of classless, selfish, mercenary scum footballers playing today. What if Taarabt surprises me and turns out to be impressive? Will I admit I was wrong about him? No. Never. Because there was a time when Milan was only fit for the best and the best was only fit for Milan. This transfer will always be a reminder that Milan have fallen from Champions of Europe and the World in 2007 to the depths of second tier English football in the short space of 6 years.

How shameful.

Of all of Milan's signings, I understood most, and accepted many.

However, the buying of Taarabt goes through as one of not only the worst transfers of Milan's history, but also its most disgraceful.

This is a Mancini/Emmerson level *bleep* up from Galliani, however, while Emmerson was a champion, and Mancin was great at times, Taarabt is just a shite player with the ego of Maradona's and Pele's love child.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:12 am

Now was the chance to pull ourselves level, to right the sinking ship, to make up for lost ground...

Having only now recorded our first back-to-back wins, it seemed that tactically Milan was on the right path. The clichéd manager change to drastically alter the course of the season had worked. And it was long overdue.

Now to seize the moment and reinforce the team! That's what the optimist in me believed. But that was really an irrational thought, an unachievable aspiration for a team like Milan, or whatever Milan has become now. Magic is just an illusion, and no matter how good a magician Clarence Seedorf is, he cannot pull a rabbit out of a hat if there isn't a rabbit somewhere nearby.

Unfortunately for Milan, the man in charge of purchasing the rabbits, who had been slowly going blind over the years, has finally lost all vision. Galliani still has the power of speech though, and his oft repeated promises to reduce the squad size, invest in youth and purchase high quality players were now about to reach the pinnacle atop the list of all-time farcical and ironic statements.  

First came the loan of promising striker M'Baye Niang to Montpellier, crucially with an option to buy. For a man who is so familiar with using loans with options to buy, Galliani seems rather ignorant to the potential implications of including such a clause in this instance. 2 goals in 3 games for Montpellier before the transfer market had even closed, and it is already clear that Niang is destined to become Gourcuff 2.0. Another promising starlet we let go for no apparent reason. Meanwhile, Zaccardo sits fixed to the San Siro bench and commands at least double the wages.

Galliani is like an auto-immune disease. He is part of Milan, but he has completely lost control of his role and is not only totally dysfunctional, but deleterious to the club. The Essien deal shows this clearly. Another aging player on a free transfer, for a position that we do not need cover for. Some foolish Milan fans actually buy the excuse that Essien was specifically bought to fill in for Montolivo in the Champions League. Ultimately, whether Essien plays against Atletico Madrid is irrelevant because what the Essien deal shows is that we have no ambition as a club, none whatsoever. Instead of continuing to use Cristante for the remainder of this foregone season, the development of his young talent will be stunted by the inclusion of a player whose birth certificate was written on a piece of slate using a hammer & chisel and has since been lost in the sands of time.

The comprehensive failure to maintain any dignity was completed with the signing of Taarabt - a player who not only has no affection for Milan, but had publicly insulted the club in the past and epitomises the plethora of classless, selfish, mercenary scum footballers playing today. What if Taarabt surprises me and turns out to be impressive? Will I admit I was wrong about him? No. Never. Because there was a time when Milan was only fit for the best and the best was only fit for Milan. This transfer will always be a reminder that Milan have fallen from Champions of Europe and the World in 2007 to the depths of second tier English football in the short space of 6 years.

How shameful.

Final rating 4/10.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 am

How shameful.

Very well expressed, Forza. I share similar sentiments.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 am

Yohan Modric wrote:10/10 - We signed no one, because we don't need anyone.
same here.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:45 am

Sad Shocked Mad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Suspect No silent pale confused affraid scratch :facepalm: :brickwall: 

Clear???!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 am

lol
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum