messi vs henry

messi vs henry - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%messi vs henry - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 20 ]
messi vs henry - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%messi vs henry - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 47

messi vs henry - Page 2 Empty Re: messi vs henry

Post by barcaloner90 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 am

Henry would be the first to admit Messi's a different class.

barcaloner90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 am

Seppuku wrote:
DV7 wrote:

Do you really watch the Barca games? Or are you one of the stupid, retarded people who are just saying what everyone else is saying? Do you even know how many times Xavi and Iniesta have assisted Messi? Do you think that like 80% of what he does is because of Xavi and Iniesta?

Jesus Christ some people are weird. Xavi is good because of the system, Messi and Iniesta. Not to mention that he is overrated but according to some arseanal fans, Cesc is better than him.

Messi is good because he has Xavi and Iniesta behind him. No Xavi, No Iniesta - no party. Not to mention that the system helps him too.

Iniesta is good because he has Xavi and Messi. Without him he would loose all his abillities. And dont forget, Nasri is atleast as good as him too.

God...

messi vs henry - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSOZIBq08DNMzh2a-wIH2IzMs8fILYa7yavIdCP4rg9nriHvAI&t=1

messi vs henry - Page 2 128797215555477666
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 am

DV7 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@NJ hahaha.

Messi is nowhere close to Henry. Let's see him do what he does for Barcelona on Argentina. Anyone can score goals when they have Xavi and Iniesta feeding them the ball on a platter.

Do you really watch the Barca games? Or are you one of the stupid, retarded people who are just saying what everyone else is saying? Do you even know how many times Xavi and Iniesta have assisted Messi? Do you think that like 80% of what he does is because of Xavi and Iniesta?

Jesus Christ some people are weird. Xavi is good because of the system, Messi and Iniesta. Not to mention that he is overrated but according to some arseanal fans, Cesc is better than him.

Messi is good because he has Xavi and Iniesta behind him. No Xavi, No Iniesta - no party. Not to mention that the system helps him too.

Iniesta is good because he has Xavi and Messi. Without him he would loose all his abillities. And dont forget, Nasri is atleast as good as him too.

God...

Si suona il violino ?

messi vs henry - Page 2 Imager
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DV7 wrote:

Messi is nowhere close to Henry. Let's see him do what he does for Barcelona on Argentina. Anyone can score goals when they have Xavi and Iniesta feeding them the ball on a platter.

God...

Si suona il violino ?

Sviraš kurac?
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 am

DV7 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DV7 wrote:

God...

Si suona il violino ?

Sviraš kurac?

Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 am

Ciao DV7. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

xabi wrote:vote Cool and discuss

is messi gay or somethin (in ur avater)?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 am

Henry had (up to this point) the better career. But we still don't know how far Messi will go, he may or may not surpass Henry...

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am

loooooooooool robbens_pene lmfaaaaaaao

anyway, Henry was scoring hat-tricks against Italian teams when no one else was.

Henrys stats talk for themselves other then 1 season at Barca, he was ALWAYS banging insane numbers, assisting insane numbers.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 pm

You do know that even though henry is france top scorer(I think), he was always criticized for not performing for his NT :?:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:

You do know that even though henry is france top scorer(I think), he was always criticized for not performing for his NT :?:

yeah just like 2006 ... right ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:
erm always??by who?
for NT he has just been the best ST for years lol.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

if being the top scorer for ur NT isn't performing I don't know what the hell is !
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

ali8775 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

yeah just like 2006 ... right ?

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060705/asp/sports/story_6438637.asp

FRANCE

THIERRY HENRY

Often criticised for his apparent lack of performance for the national team, Thierry Henry, with already three goals under his belt, could be the biggest threat to Portugal defence. He is a dedicated professional who came through the ranks of the French national soccer academy. He is fast, highly skilled and lethal in front of goal. Against Brazil, Henry came up from almost nowhere to volley home the only goal of the match to send the holders packing. Given his current form, he may repeat the same against Portugal.

As I said, even though he is their all time top scorer he was always criticized for not performing well..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:21 pm

my post above ^^

also that is 1 source. I don't think they know what a STRIKERS job is
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Like I said, henry is france all time top goal scorer but from what I recall he was always criticized for his PERFORMANCES for the NT. It's like ibra with barca last season. If you look at stat it will tell you that he was more than fine, but if you actaully payed attention to his performance he was a flop. He never look like a WC player apart from few games, thats how it was for henry with the NT until the WC 06 in which I thought he was good...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

harhar11 wrote:Like I said, henry is france all time top goal scorer but from what I recall he was always criticized for his PERFORMANCES for the NT. It's like ibra with barca last season. If you look at stat it will tell you that he was more than fine, but if you actaully payed attention to his performance he was a flop.
wtf are you on about man: i'm french and i can tell you that Henry is seen here as a legend, be it for clubs or NT.

harhar11 wrote:He never look like a WC player apart from few games, thats how it was for henry with the NT until the WC 06 in which I thought he was good...
he also was France best scorer in Euro 2000 & Confederation Cup 2003: that was well before WC 06

FRANCE

THIERRY HENRY

Often criticised for his apparent lack of performance for the national team, Thierry Henry, with already three goals under his belt, could be the biggest threat to Portugal defence. He is a dedicated professional who came through the ranks of the French national soccer academy. He is fast, highly skilled and lethal in front of goal. Against Brazil, Henry came up from almost nowhere to volley home the only goal of the match to send the holders packing. Given his current form, he may repeat the same against Portugal.
and this is just 1 journo's opinion, so should it be considered absolute truth?

i think that journalist was confused:Henry was only criticised for his apparent lack of joy and involvment (often criticised cause he looked disinterested at times, cause he never smiled after scoring etc..)

but never for his apparent lack of performance (what does that mean anyway? lol)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:43 pm

robben_pene is definitely someone using a troll account

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

nj wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Like I said, henry is france all time top goal scorer but from what I recall he was always criticized for his PERFORMANCES for the NT. It's like ibra with barca last season. If you look at stat it will tell you that he was more than fine, but if you actaully payed attention to his performance he was a flop.
wtf are you on about man: i'm french and i can tell you that Henry is seen here as a legend, be it for clubs or NT.

harhar11 wrote:He never look like a WC player apart from few games, thats how it was for henry with the NT until the WC 06 in which I thought he was good...
he also was France best scorer in Euro 2000 & Confederation Cup 2003: that was well before WC 06

FRANCE

THIERRY HENRY

and this is just 1 journo's opinion, so should it be considered absolute truth?

i think that journalist was confused:Henry was only criticised for his apparent lack of joy and involvment (often criticised cause he looked disinterested at times, cause he never smiled after scoring etc..)

but never for his apparent lack of performance (what does that mean anyway? lol)

lol confederation cup....

Lack of performance means lack of performance. If he meant lack of joy, im sure he would have wrote lack of joy..

I already found article that mentioned it, so I aint lying. It's hard to find old article's about it and I remember before having a discussion with a arsenal fan who said that ronaldinho won the ballon d'or over thierry henry because they are biased towards spanish/italian teams, then I mentioned that Henry is french so they should be biased towards him seeing as he is from the same country as the news paper who gives out the award,that they have always felt that he never played his best for the NT etc..

So this isn't just something that I made up..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 am

barcaloner90 wrote:Henry would be the first to admit Messi's a different class.

that's true, coz he's got class!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Messi by a mile or two
and people wonder why have such low rep, no matter what I post it usually gets down repped, lmao

You're quite immature. No, the world isn't against you for some odd reason. You're just a waste of bandwidth on these forums, considering just about every post you make involves your laughable opinion that "Messi > all, Barca > all, durr hurrrrrrr, repeat"

Go get a hobby.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 am

Omniscient wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
and people wonder why have such low rep, no matter what I post it usually gets down repped, lmao

You're quite immature. No, the world isn't against you for some odd reason. You're just a waste of bandwidth on these forums, considering just about every post you make involves your laughable opinion that "Messi > all, Barca > all, durr hurrrrrrr, repeat"

Go get a hobby.

Thumbs up

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 am

Lol Henry is winning
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 am

Henry for me.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Omniscient wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Go get a hobby.
Not really, I got down repped for wishing someone happy birthday.
Pot calling the kettle black, you could easily just ignore my posts by putting me as a 'foe' but yet you choose to try and insult me and start a shitstorm, very mature.
It's funny how you think I actually care what some low life thinks about me on a forum on the internet.

Get a life, guy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Not really, I got down repped for wishing someone happy birthday.
Pot calling the kettle black, you could easily just ignore my posts by putting me as a 'foe' but yet you choose to try and insult me and start a shitstorm, very mature.
It's funny how you think I actually care what some low life thinks about me on a forum on the internet.

Get a life, guy.

u mad bro?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next