Derby Della Capitale match thread

+2
Lord Spencer
Lupi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Derby Della Capitale match thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Derby Della Capitale match thread

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Why do I cry ? Can u read or it's necessary for ur fab fans to be uneducated and deluded? The only club that found guilty in the court is ur club , juve fan talks shit again that starts with sexism , what 3rd world country r u from again?

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Derby Della Capitale match thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Derby Della Capitale match thread

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Lupi wrote:Why do I cry ? Can u read or it's necessary for ur fab fans to be uneducated and deluded? The only club that found guilty in the court is ur club , juve fan talks shit again that starts with sexism , what 3rd world country r u from again?

So you somehow managed to turn this into a Calciopoli debate ? Laughing Something which had no connection to the above arguments.It seems like you've really run out of arguments then.Even then,let me educate you a little bit since you're trying to take this too far.

Juventus claim that the Tribunal of Naples has ruled they had no connection with the events related to the Calciopoli scandal.

The Serie A side's former general director Luciano Moggi has been condemned to over five years in prison after being found guilty of sporting fraud.

After being stripped of two Serie A titles as a result of the Calciopoli events, Juventus filed a request for damages, which was refused by the court on Tuesday.

"Today's decision stated Juventus' non involvement with the matters charged," a club statement read. "The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code.

"The decision emerged from the result of a thorough hearing and from the analysis of all evidence, clashed with the reality of an inaccurate sports law which severely penalized Juventus, the sole club damaged due to the removal of two titles - following the victories achieved on the pitch - with consequent relegation and related extensive losses.

"Juventus will continue their legitimate campaigns in order to restore the equality of treatment."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/11/08/2748724/juventus-claim-court-decision-proved-they-were-not-involved

http://www.football-italia.net/node/12689

And which ever country i may be from, atleast my posts are 10x more understandable than a guy who's supposed to be from predominant English speaking nation.But hey,this is the Roma section and i can see Mclewis docking my warning level for this mess you tried to create here,so yeah, i rather stop arguing with  you and your moronic posts.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm not quiet sure which one of those rubbish I need to answer , I thought Vidal is the best mid in the world then how come he is in juve third team now ? Then what u are on about needing the referee ? Stats are clear 0 shot in target ! Lol
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Goal .com ? Really that's rich lol
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Thats a statement from Juve's official website :facepalm:

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/2010/4/news_newsseriea_9b84bd76b6cd4b69bc78eb5e59e0a520.asp

You clearly dint follow the trial which happened 2-3 years ago did you.

Keep clutching at straws though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Do you realize that's even provides more evidence as juve went back to its old ways , real juventus is shown in every Cl they participate in , 2009-10 , failed to pass group stage last in table ,just kindly gtfo
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Did you read the date ? Laughing That statement was on Nov 8 2011 Laughing, back then ,when the trial was held.

This just shows you have no argument.You went from 'Juve found guilty in court' to 'Juve went back to its old ways evidenced by not performing in CL'.Poverty conspiracy theories that is often seen in goal.com comments section.Maybe you are one among them.

Again the initial argument was debating the ref decisions in this season but since you have nothing relevant to say ,out of nowhere you brought up the Calciopoli argument which had absolutely nothing to do with what was being argued here.You just proved as to how clueless you really are,as usual.

Lets not talk about Roma in Europe shall we Laughing I'll leave it at that because it will become almost too embarrassing for you.

Yes,its indeed time for me to gtfo.So please dont bother me with your poverty arguments again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

poverty? i haven't read that crap anyways from juventus official site , what even , what next asking a thief if he took anything? you cant be serious dude
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Lupi wrote:poverty? i haven't read that crap anyways from juventus official site , what even , what next asking a thief if he took  anything? you cant be serious dude

Again you clearly havent followed the trial,so please stop talking out of your ass,its getting embarassing Laughing

I posted two sources and you condemned it,now i post a third one and you do the same.You are really one thick headed moron lmao.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Lupi wrote:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/04/14/1878398/calciopoli-watch-roma-palermo-also-called-designators
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Looks like this thread is going nowhere right now. I have not enough time to chaperone people atm, so I shall put a lock on this. If someone else feels it necessary to continue here, it can still be unlocked again, but I am really too tired to look after this right now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2