•MilanDevil•
DeviAngel
halamadrid2
Onyx
urbaNRoots
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 Empty Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:00 pm

And this by beating every team in the league at least once. Congratulations to Conte and his team, the players and the fans. It's always harder to win it again after a surprise season, but that wasn't the case with this Juve team, as consistent as ever their only threat was Roma who themselves were a good surprise.

cheers
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 Empty Re: Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:03 pm

Serie A and Bundesliga are definitely over. Problem with both league's is they only have one elite team currently. Serie A I can see improving, however Bundesliga for the foreseeable future will be dominated by Bayern.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 Empty Re: Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Bundesliga should do what LFP have done by making small teams put a large release clause on their players so when a big team tries to leeche somebody off them they will at least have money to pay for an equally good one or better

I think Napoli can give Juve competition next season if they manage to get a very good DM, CM, LW and AM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm

I am only sad because of our disappointing CL campaign as we were totally out of form but that's that Smile

TY guys but we need to win it officially first before we celebrate
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Juve have depth which enables them to do well throughout the season while other teams tire out. Roma and Napoli can be more competitive next year if they get depth players.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

They should use this opportunity to try out some more pro European tactics,prepare for next season.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:11 pm

For Juve to not win Serie A next season they need to go far in the CL for once and sell Vidal or Pogba during the summer, and get injuries on a couple of key players for longer periods as well.

We have a Bayern problem in Serie A...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Eivindo wrote:For Juve to not win Serie A next season they need to go far in the CL for once and sell Vidal or Pogba during the summer, and get injuries on a couple of key players for longer periods as well.

Serie A's Bayern problem gets ousted by the likes of Nordsjaelland and Galatasaray. Says it all about the condition of Serie A at the moment.  Laughing 
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Eivindo wrote:For Juve to not win Serie A next season they need to go far in the CL for once and sell Vidal or Pogba during the summer, and get injuries on a couple of key players for longer periods as well.

Serie A's Bayern problem gets ousted by the likes of Nordsjaelland and Galatasaray. Says it all about the condition of Serie A at the moment.  Laughing 

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 Hqdefault

if you seriously think this pitch is conducive for football then you need a mind check....
and

2. Nordsjaelland wasn't n our group Copenhagen was

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 74ed6f00493ff840904eacd2810f4fe924ba9589dcc0e376f59aa2ded9d6e75e

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 Hqdefault

if you seriously think this pitch is conducive for football then you need a mind check....
and

2. Nordsjaelland wasn't n our group Copenhagen was

Congratulations to Juventus on winning Serie A 13-14 74ed6f00493ff840904eacd2810f4fe924ba9589dcc0e376f59aa2ded9d6e75e

Should've wrapped it up clearly before it came down to that. Yeah, I mixed up the danish teams, that makes it so much better.  :whistle:
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm

This was already congratulated in January

http://www.goallegacy.net/t34582-are-bundesliga-and-serie-a-done
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 am

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

*cough * freiburg, Leverkusen *cough * ...

You do know that you are building your team for years now ? while we are doing it only 3 years
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 am

we can congratulate them for 14-15 too while we are at it lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:we can congratulate them for 14-15 too while we are at it lol.
take my bet in the betting thread
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:33 am

Vibe wrote:They should use this opportunity to try out some more pro European tactics,prepare for next season.
Agreed, it's embarrassing that the best Serie A team this year failed so hard in Europe. It makes the whole league look bad.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:23 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:we can congratulate them for 14-15 too while we are at it lol.
 Thumbs up 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 am

Ok, but Juve dones look THAT impressive for me. Is it the other Serie A teams have dropped so much that his Juve team can dominate so easily? ITs strange I watched that match just now, Fiorentina just parked the bus for most of the game, surely they could have tried to match them? Juve look very strong physically and press at a higher tempo for the most part, but I just dont feel they are all that special that they can dominate the league for several years.

I know the milans are in trouble and the other teams dont have depth blah blah, but still.... Juve struggle in Europe still. This kinda feels the level of Serie A has really tumbled so much?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:51 am

They werent outplayed by Madrid at all though, but they somehow cant finish off the weaker teams like they should, and I really dont know what is going on with that. Can we really just say "bad luck"? Over 20 shots at goal or something vs Copenhagen, but just 1 goal. That is not a normal Juve display, even Peluso could have scored 2 if given 20 good shots on target lol, or perhaps not.

Then we have that insane blooper from Buffon against Galatasaray in Turin, giving away 2 points also. Incredible

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:37 pm

I wonder what people were saying when Basel dumped Man U out in the group stages where in the league,they only lost out on goal difference otherwise they would've won it.
Or a Dortmund who walked the Bundesliga but finished dead last in their Champions league group.

I really wish people drop this extremely silly and childish argument.Previous year,we made a quarter final, in a season where no English team made it to the last 8 with 2 of their teams dumped out in the groups.But yet,EPL is still the GOAT league whereas Serie A is a 'weak' league because its best team dint make it past the group stages.

Sometimes these kind of things happen.And a lot of factors contribute to it,be it bad luck,inexperience,key players being out of form or the team going through turbulent periods in the season etc..All things perfectly fall into place to make it one bad campaign.

Not giving excuses,we deserved to go out with the way we played particularly against the smaller teams but that doesnt mean we arent a very good team or Serie A is a very weak league and i'm sure amends will be made in next year's CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Serie A and Bundesliga are definitely over. Problem with both league's is they only have one elite team currently. Serie A I can see improving, however Bundesliga for the foreseeable future will be dominated by Bayern.
bounce
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 pm

S wrote:I wonder what people were saying when Basel dumped Man U out in the group stages where in the league,they only lost out on goal difference otherwise they would've won it.
Or a Dortmund who walked the Bundesliga but finished dead last in their Champions league group.

I really wish people drop this extremely silly and childish argument.Previous year,we made a quarter final, in a season where no English team made it to the last 8 with 2 of their teams dumped out in the groups.But yet,EPL is still the GOAT league whereas Serie A is a 'weak' league because its best team dint make it past the group stages.

Sometimes these kind of things happen.And a lot of factors contribute to it,be it bad luck,inexperience,key players being out of form or the team going through turbulent periods in the season etc..All things perfectly fall into place to make it one bad campaign.

Not giving excuses,we deserved to go out with the way we played particularly against the smaller teams but that doesnt mean we arent a very good team or Serie A is a very weak league and i'm sure amends will be made in next year's CL.
bounce

I agree totally.

So back down those guys who say Juve flopped in the CL. (Please ignore my inner liking for Juventus football club)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 pm

I really just think people expected more out of a Juve side that were beasting for 2 seasons and then inexplicably crashed out to a team they really should've beaten. As S mentioned, it was much the same thing with United and Basel, one could even point to Chelsea last year as well and definitely Dortmund this year.

I don't think the Serie A criticism is fair especially when its leveled at one team (considered its best nonetheless), but it just goes back to this erroneous concept of judging an entire league based on the exploits of its best teams. You simply can't draw conclusions like that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 pm

I believe we had 29 shots on goal against Copenhagen, 20 against Gala, and more shots and possession than Madrid too. We were equals to Madrid in Madrid and better than them in Turin, but before tha we were seriously off form and alot od oyr players were tired. Yet eve out of form we were easily better than Gala and Copenhagen in the first legs we jus coyldnt bury it in the back of the net. Then after the madrid games it was not easy cuz we ha to go to Tyrkey and beat Gala on a pitch that was not suitable for a game.

If we played in that group right now or any time when we are in form, in normal weather conditions, we would top the group. Even over Madrid in my opinion.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm

juventus101 wrote:I believe we had 29 shots on goal against Copenhagen, 20 against Gala, and more shots and possession than Madrid too. We were equals to Madrid in Madrid and better than them in Turin, but before tha we were seriously off form and alot od oyr players were tired. Yet eve out of form we were easily better than Gala and Copenhagen in the first legs we jus coyldnt bury it in the back of the net. Then after the madrid games it was not easy cuz we ha to go to Tyrkey and beat Gala on a pitch that was not suitable for a game.

If we played in that group right now or any time when we are in form, in normal weather conditions, we would top the group. Even over Madrid in my opinion.

Two things,

1) The game at the Bernabeu was three days before the clasico, after the red card we never kicked out of first gear. It was pretty obvious the team didn't want to over work itself.

2) Juve may have gotten better (although the more likely reason is that they only have to play against below average Italian teams every week instead of well organised sides) however Madrid have gotten better as well. I actually think Madrid would destroy Juventus home and away, with the rich man's Lee Clattermole with a mohawk most likely getting sent off if the game was officiated correctly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Eivindo wrote:They werent outplayed by Madrid at all though, but they somehow cant finish off the weaker teams like they should, and I really dont know what is going on with that. Can we really just say "bad luck"? Over 20 shots at goal or something vs Copenhagen, but just 1 goal. That is not a normal Juve display, even Peluso could have scored 2 if given 20 good shots on target lol, or perhaps not.

Then we have that insane blooper from Buffon against Galatasaray in Turin, giving away 2 points also. Incredible

finally some sense, we were simply out of form and LLorente wasn't playing our team wasn't gelled
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next