REWB
El Gunner
RealGunner
Lex
Jay29
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Arsenal: Little bit smash and grab - Page 2 Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Arsenal: Little bit smash and grab

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:Urban and Rapz, you guys seriously need to see the light on Giroud.
He was embarrassingly bad y'day.

I said he was Spurs best player, not Arsenal. Laughing Giroud should be Benched from now on, we all saw he can be average when coming off the bench, but Sanogo is not worse so no choice but to start Giroud.

We have to score more goals, the GD could come back and hunt us.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Arsenal: Little bit smash and grab - Page 2 Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Arsenal: Little bit smash and grab

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:He was bad but so were Podolski, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Rosicky for most part of the game yet no one hears about it. I understand Rosicky as he scored the winning goal but the others were proper shit aswell and offered no option upfront, we basically parked the bus from the first minute and had no pace upfront on the counter. I hate scapegoating players that's all.

Also ironically it comes from you, El Gunner, your opinion on Özil... now that's embarrassing Laughing

I think we could agree here, those players are top players and belong at Arsenal. Giroud is no where near Arsenal quality. If it was not for Wenger, Girould would never start Arsenal. But the sad truth is he is the best we got and we have to deal with it.

It wrong to pick on our players but yesterday was the worst I have seen Giroud, it was depressing to watch him. I am sure the players are tired of passing him the ball and Giroud losing it right away. No point every week picking on him anymore, everything that could have been said has been said.

He is having best time of his life.

Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Arsenal: Little bit smash and grab - Page 2 Bi7t-WhIEAASSEI

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Giroud is so bad.

Need to start Bendtner.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Laughing 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Atleast he'll be useful during set pieces and corners Laughing

Giroud should just quit life.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Sanogo will bench him for good in the future thankfully.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:51 pm

When was the last time Sanogo scored a damn goal? Or even had a shot on target? Laughing

I honestly can't remember........
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:28 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:When was the last time Sanogo scored a damn goal? Or even had a shot on target? Laughing

I know, Never. bounce  There is a small chances we could see on this year, very small chance. cheers
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:When was the last time Sanogo scored a damn goal? Or even had a shot on target? Laughing

lol this is obviously a troll comment, he had a shot on target vs everton that would have hit the post were it not for the keeper Proud.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank God most of you lot weren't around when Tony Adams publicly admitted he was an alcoholic Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

I think Giroud will stay as the first-choice until the summer. We might see Sanogo in one or two home games but we badly need a forward this summer.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 am

Koscielny MOTM for me
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2