Jay29
Helmer
El Gunner
Blue Barrett
Art Morte
85 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V9

Post by Limpakulli Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 am

We have a big game tomorrow against Liverpool. If everything goes according to plan we should get a decent result against them.

Limpakulli
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V9

Post by S Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:26 am

Arsenal should have to thank the ref for stopping that open counter attack in the dying seconds.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:34 am

Limpakulli wrote:We have a big game tomorrow against Liverpool. If everything goes according to plan we should get a decent result against them.
what's your plan,
if you stop only Suarez we will score 3 goals
if you stop Studge we will score 5 goals
if you stop Skrtel, we will still score 4 goals

I am getting damn curious about this hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:37 am

Foy has cost us the League. Still can't believe it.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 am

Yanited rofl

Now that red nose has gone, they have been exposed for the mediocre team they are. I reckon we can definitely win the league. Hopefully we win tomorrow. I hope Suarez scored a hattrick so he score the most goals in a single season Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpakulli Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 am

Our plan is to avoid relegation, Poyet should have something figured out already. Hopefully Chelsea and Cardiff city get a few points against West Brom and Palace so we can level the points with them.

Limpakulli
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 am

jibers wrote:Yanited rofl

Now that red nose has gone, they have been exposed for the mediocre team they are. I reckon we can definitely win the league. Hopefully we win tomorrow. I hope Suarez scored a hattrick so he score the most goals in a single season Proud
Atleast make it seem real man. I iz disappoint.. No
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 am

S wrote:

It's so easy to be so cold when you have no soul :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 am

Can Scholes give a brutal assessment of Moyes?  hmm hmm 
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 am

Jibers u a liverpool fan now? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:46 am

Gil wrote:Foy has cost us the League. Still can't believe it.

What, the league that Howard Webb handed you on a platter when he stole the 3 points from us at the Bridge?

(if you don't get it, the point here is please god stop whining already)
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 am

stevieg8 wrote:

What, the league that Howard Webb handed you on a platter when he stole the 3 points from us at the Bridge?

or the magic vs west brom :facepalm: :facepalm: 
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:27 am

stevieg8 wrote:

Shut the *bleep* up about that supposed foul on Suarez already. He clearly embellished the minimal contact on Eto'o's bodycheck. Hazard had more of a case for a pen when Lucas brought him down but you don't see Chelsea fans constantly bringing that up.

Every single team benefits from poor decisions but it's the cumulative errors in that Villa game that's annoyed me. Disallowing Matic's goal, two offsides incorrectly given when Torres and Oscar were through, not sending off Bennett for a professional foul and the most costly decision of all was of course the softest sending off of all time.

Still can't believe Marriner got more criticism for the Ox/Gibbs incident than Foy did for his atrocious performance at Villa. Not only is the PL weak in quality compared to the other top Leagues but it's arguably the most corrupt of all of them.

4 red cards in 4 matches against our players while Foy is officiating. 6 in the last 8 matches. Disgrace.

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V9 - Page 21 BizCXaxCEAAUNE3
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:48 am

LOL Chelsea were gifted the game against Villa at SB.Ivanovic not getting sent off and then scoring Terry escaping a hand ball  Laughing  

Eto-o should have been sent off for that pathetic lunge on Henderson.Clear penalty against Suarez

The Ramieres dive against West brom.Even the free kick for the last minute goal against Everton another dive by Ramieres again.

Moureen intimidating referees all season and then whinging when one referee gets the correct decision
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 am

stevieg8 wrote:

I'm sorry, how exactly were you denied THREE points?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:00 am

Please tell me you're not going on about Chelsea benefiting from diving. That's a battle you're going to lose all day son. The amount of joke penalties you've gotten this season is unreal just because they didn't come in the last minute doesn't make it alright.

As I said every single team in the League benefits from poor officiating, it's the collection of errors that has left Chelsea fans feeling robbed. Let me moan in peace ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 am

I have noticed that no one is talking about how Swansea were denied a potential winner in the last seconds hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

For some bizarre reason quite a few of their fans seem to think they got done in that game. Lucas' blatant foul on Hazard in the 1st half or his violent reaction to Oscar never happened apparently. Lets not forget what happened at Anfield last season that nearly cost us a CL place.

Blue Barrett wrote:I have noticed that no one is talking about how Swansea were denied a potential winner in the last seconds hmm

I brought it up in chat lol. Doesn't fit their "only Chelsea get decisions" narrative I suppose.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:02 am

I don't remember the specifics of the game...but weren't Aston Villa screwed at Stamford Bridge? Laughing I remember being outraged when I watched it.

Ahh I see someone alluded to it:
Beautiful Game wrote: LOL Chelsea were gifted the game against Villa at SB.Ivanovic not getting sent off and then scoring Terry escaping a hand ball

It's just worth pointing out, given the frustration of Chelsea fans at the Aston Villa away result.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:01 am

WAhahahaha~!!! And the suffering continues Very Happy Man City started very well and were just better. Man U lack something, I thought they controlled and got back into it for a while but couldnt score. Only Rooney, Welbeck and Mata attacking, thats just not enough. Moyes packed the midfield and didnt have enough to score, simple as that. As long as Man U use players like Carrick and Cleverly their midfield would be bossed big the big balls. They would need so much help in there from the other players that its asking too much of them to try attack and score goals as well, its just not working.

Just keep this up every game and Man C will win the games and the title! GO Man C!!!! WOO HOOO!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:35 am

Carrick was poor but still much better than Fellaini I thought.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 am

Gil wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

For some bizarre reason quite a few of their fans seem to think they got done in that game. Lucas' blatant foul on Hazard in the 1st half or his violent reaction to Oscar never happened apparently. Lets not forget what happened at Anfield last season that nearly cost us a CL place.

Firstly, let me just say Chelsea deserved the 3 points going off performance.

With that said, Eto'o should of been sent off in the 3rd minute with his challenge on Henderson, not too mention his stomp at Suarez IN THE BOX which just went "unnoticed".

Also, Oscar's challenge for that "violent reaction" from Lucas should of been a red card, and he didn't even get a yellow for it (he received a yellow card for pushing Lucas back or some bullshit). :facepalm:

Like I said, Chelsea deserved the 3 points on the day, but you got TWO TO THREE major decisions your way that day. Being at home, helped. It'll be different at Anfield.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:34 am

Yes, because you never got any decision your way in that match Laughing

Also, its daft to say you got denied three points tbh. You don't know if you would have gone on to score an equalizer....AND a winner. That's a completely hypothetical situation.

We'll all do well to accept that every team in the top 4 has gotten decisions their way at some point this season.

No team has gotten shafted repeatedly in the same match like we did against Villa though. That is a fact, and I'm 150% certain the rest of you lot would be protesting with flames if it were your team rather than Chelsea. But since its Chelsea, "its the correct decision" and "ref got it all right" and "ref stood up to classless Maureen" so its all nice and good Laughing

Rubbish.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:29 am

Chelsea fans should st least wait before they start moaning about losing the league. It looks same as Mourinho whines, in spite of being a good coach, who keeps on whining all the time, 'about no striker', 'City squad', 'Liverpool lack of CL', get a life son, Cole screwing his wife and what not....I would advise him to go to Himalayas and get a life there. The fans following footsteps of their manager :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 am

How come I have not seen any controversial posts on this yet?

http://giant.gfycat.com/WindySpiritedBallpython.gif

Arsenal literally saved by the whistle.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next