M99
Nishankly
iftikhar
RealGunner
Onyx
82 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V10

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:22 am

exactly i liked liverpool back when they were shit

now not so much

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V10

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 am

Swanhends wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:What McAgger is saying, is basically like saying Jennifer Lawrence is better at doing dark characters than Maryl Streep. It doesn't mean he thinks Streep isn't a better actress ffs :facepalm:

Think you have this theoretical McAgger analogy backwards. Rodgers is JLaw, SAF is Streep.

Theoretical McAgger Analogy: "Streep hasn't really acted since the 80s, she is living off her past and only wins awards because she picks the best scripts. Jennifer Lawrence is a better actress tbh."

I think that's what I suggested too. Cuz McAgger said "AT COACHING", so I used the metaphor of coaching as "Playing a Dark Character, see Winter's bone or Silverlinings Playbook" . Just because one says JLAW is better at playing dark characters, it doesn't mean they're implying they are BETTER OVERALL ACTRESSES.

hmm , fantastic analogy btw.

Now, who do you rate more highly? JLAW or Streep? I genuinely think JLaw will be the next Streep. She's nominated every other years and she's only 23 ffs :facepalm: . 1 year old than me Shocked

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:25 am

Didnt watch the match but  Molenation to Giroud

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 3h
Giroud confirmed after the game that his celebration was to commemorate Hillsborough. "Dedicate my goal to them."
Expand

Full quote from Giroud: "I just wanted to pay homage to them. Dedicate my goal to them. It was normal for me to think of their families."

Full of class
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 am

^youre in the middle of a heated argument here :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:What McAgger is saying, is basically like saying Jennifer Lawrence is better at doing dark characters than Maryl Streep. It doesn't mean he thinks Streep isn't a better actress ffs :facepalm:

Think you have this theoretical McAgger analogy backwards. Rodgers is JLaw, SAF is Streep.

Theoretical McAgger Analogy: "Streep hasn't really acted since the 80s, she is living off her past and only wins awards because she picks the best scripts. Jennifer Lawrence is a better actress tbh."

I think that's what I suggested too. Cuz McAgger said "AT COACHING", so I used the metaphor of coaching as "Playing a Dark Character, see Winter's bone or Silverlinings Playbook" . Just because one says JLAW is better at playing dark characters, it doesn't mean they're implying they are BETTER OVERALL ACTRESSES.

Now, who do you rate more highly? JLAW or Streep? I genuinely think JLaw will be the next Streep. She's nominated every other years and she's only 23 ffs :facepalm:. 1 year old than me Shocked

I don't even deserve an opinion on movies or acting in general Laughing- I am notorious among people who know me as having not seen anything. I basically never go to the movie theater and I almost exclusively watch comedies aside from when my friends/girls make me watch other genres rofl

I think the only Streep movie I've seen is that one with Pierce Brosnan where they are in Greece and the rain-boob girl from mean girls is their daughter or something. The only JLaw movie I've seen is the first hunger games, haven't seen the second yet lol.

Last edited by Swanhends on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 am

Swanhends wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Now, who do you rate more highly? JLAW or Streep? I genuinely think JLaw will be the next Streep. She's nominated every other years and she's only 23 ffs :facepalm:. 1 year old than me Shocked

I don't even deserve an opinion on movies or acting in general Laughing- I am notorious among people who know me as having not seen anything. I basically never go to the movies and I almost exclusively watch comedies aside from when my friends/girls make me watch other genres rofl

You can't be worse than me Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 am

RealGunner wrote:
Swanhends wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

I don't even deserve an opinion on movies or acting in general Laughing- I am notorious among people who know me as having not seen anything. I basically never go to the movies and I almost exclusively watch comedies aside from when my friends/girls make me watch other genres rofl

I still haven't seen the last Batman all the way through.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 am

I have never seen Star wars Laughing . pls approach with caution

and wtf? not seen TDK rises?. pls go watch the greatest film to be ever made. pls i insist.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 am

RealGunner wrote:I have never seen Star wars Laughing. pls approach with caution

and wtf? not seen TDK rises?. pls go watch the greatest film to be ever made. pls i insist.

LMAO Jesus Bro. All of them or just the new ones? Finally a worthy challenger Proud Proud Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 am

Swanhends wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

I still haven't seen the last Batman all the way through.

u guys can stop right there i can GUARANTEE u that u have seen more films than me ffs i cant remember the last time i saw a movie other than one the professor decided to show b/c she was too lazy

batman, star wars, disney films nothing  Molenation 

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 am

Not seen any. Old neither the new ones. Watched a bit of the old ones on TV but couldn't get into it.

RO has been abusing me everything single regarding that Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 am

Rodgers is a "world class" coach now? Wow. I've heard it all now...

He has potential to become one. That 'world class' term is branded far too excessively these days.

As for the SAF and Rodgers comparison, they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath atm, in all aspects.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 am

^yh he aint wc just yet gotta win something important first Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 am

RealGunner wrote:Not seen any. Old neither the new ones. Watched a bit of the old ones on TV but couldn't get into it.

RO has been abusing me everything single regarding that Proud

Christ that's impressive. I'm not giving up yet though.

Top 25 worldwide openings since 2002:

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2: Most
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: None
The Avengers: None
Transformers Dark of the Moon: None
Spider Man 3: All
Iron Man 3: None
Pirates of The Caribbean Stranger Tides: None.
Pirates of The Caribbean Worlds End: All
Twilight Breaking Dawn 1: None
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix: Very little
HP Deathly Hallows 1: None
Star Wars Ep III - Revenge of the Sith: All
Twilight Breaking Dawn 2: None
Twilight New Moon: None
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull: All
LoTR, Return of the King: Most
Dark Night Rises: Most
Da Vinci Code: None
2012: None
Twilight Eclipse: None
The Hobbit: None
Iron Man 2: None
Transformers Revenge of Fallen: All
Ice Age Dawn of Dinosaurs: None

Top 25 U.S/Canada Openings:

Avengers: None
Iron Man 3: None
HP 2 - Most
Dark Knight Rises: Most
Dark Knight: All
Hunger Games Catching Fire: None
Hunger Games: All
Spider Man 3: All
Twilight New Moon: None
Twilight Breaking Dawn 2: None
Twilight Breaking Dawn 1: None
Pirates Dead Mans Chest: All
Iron Man 2: None
HP Deathly Hallows 1: None
Shrek the 3rd: None
Man of Steel: None
Alice in Wonderland: All
Spider Man: All
Pirates at Worlds End: All
Toy Story 3: All
Transformers Revenge of Fallen: All
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith: All
Shrek 2: Can't remember tbh
X Men Last Stand: None
HP Goblet of Fire: Some

Pls dont even get me started on recent Oscar winners that I've seen Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 am

There's a thread for movie discussions, lads.

And there's a section for acting like twits and making OTT comparisons.

This thread is for neither.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39