El Gunner
VendettaRed07
Raptorgunner
REWB
RealGunner
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arsenal Vs Wigan [F.A Cup Semi Final] - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal Vs Wigan [F.A Cup Semi Final]

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:39

yep and not sure I want to watch.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Vs Wigan [F.A Cup Semi Final] - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal Vs Wigan [F.A Cup Semi Final]

Post by EL Patron Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:41

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:42

awful players, i swear, awful. arteta getting dominated by championship players say it all.

players like cazorla, podolski, giroud. my gawd they cant do anything without help from others.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:45

flappy

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:46

I mean flappy to saves.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:49

Hero or Zero Santi

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:50

We win on penalties. Who would have thought.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:51

You can't honestly tell me you would rather have 4th place than FA cup. Look at the emotions from the fans and players. Trophy will do wonders for the club.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:52

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:53

Shat my pant but good job overall
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:53

came close so close to bottling this  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:53

Lukas Buffffffon!!!!!!!!!
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kogallo Sat 12 Apr 2014, 20:56

Fabianski you beauty. Arsenal were this close to giving me a heart attack
Kogallo
Kogallo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat 12 Apr 2014, 21:14

silver wrote:You can't honestly tell me you would rather have 4th place than FA cup. Look at the emotions from the fans and players. Trophy will do wonders for the club.

Mixed emotions on that. In seasons like this one, when top four and the hope of CL football is dwindling away. Sure the FA trophy would be next best thing. As we can see winning the FA did nothing for Wigan. We are Arsenal! We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Top four should never be a question. Gaining the TOP TOP TOP glory of winning the EPL or CL should always be a realistic option.
This year we are now being sold on getting the FA cup if we choose Europa League. I will not turn it down! To me the either or is unacceptable though. Wanker is loosing the club and it is time to change when the season is over.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Sat 12 Apr 2014, 23:34

6unner wrote:
silver wrote:You can't honestly tell me you would rather have 4th place than FA cup. Look at the emotions from the fans and players. Trophy will do wonders for the club.

Mixed emotions on that. In seasons like this one, when top four and the hope of CL football is dwindling away. Sure the FA trophy would be next best thing. As we can see winning the FA did nothing for Wigan. We are Arsenal! We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. Top four should never be a question. Gaining the TOP TOP TOP glory of winning the EPL or CL should always be a realistic option.
This year we are now being sold on getting the FA cup if we choose Europa League. I will not turn it down! To me the either or is unacceptable though. Wanker is loosing the club and it is time to change when the season is over.
Can't ask for to much when you play Scorenogoal instead of Bendtner
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4