7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:54 am

46 matches, 50 goals, 19 assists

scrub

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by RED Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:43 pm

Monumental douchebag. Everything has to be about him. Even celebrated the assist like he just bagged the winner.

Doesn't come close to the class of Messi.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:59 pm

ronaldo never wins with you people Laughing

if he didn't celebrate, you'd still be here whining about selfish ronaldo didn't celebrate because he didn't score the decisive goal .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Nah it's Ronaldo FC in his world. 'Let the peasants celebrate together over there while I run to the corner and hope all the cameras focus on me instead'. Which is exactly what happened.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 pm

He didn't run to the corner though. Ronaldo celebrared right next to where Chica was laying. James celebrared by the corner flag, Pepe celebrared infront of the fans but no no lets all call Ronaldo selfish for not joining in with Chica on the ground like half of our team that either celebrated alone or walked off quickly.

Seriously........
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:35 pm

He has a rep for doing it though unlike Pepe and James. Same as when he was at Utd in the CL final 08 he drops in the centre circle so the cameras pan to him, in the CL final last season he takes his shirt off to give the papers the main image of the game even though it was the fourth goal of the match and Atletico were dead and buried by then. His ego is unreal.

Wonderful footballer. But my issue stems mainly from what Henry had to say last night, that Chicha had to bow down to CR for, you know, being a team player (his job) and passing it to Chicha who was in a better position to score. And it's an attitude from Henry that CR perpetuates, that he should be celebrated for doing something as simple as assisting a goal, taking the attention away from everyone else.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Pretty much the Kanye West of football.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm

To tell you how sort of dull the match was, Ronaldo's celebration is a talking point. A celebration you barely or briefly saw.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:05 pm

farfan wrote:ronaldo never wins with you people Laughing

if he didn't celebrate, you'd still be here whining about selfish ronaldo didn't celebrate because he didn't score the decisive goal .
This is the truth, Ronaldo can't win Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 pm

James and Pepe celebrated like they scored the goal too but the focus is on Ronaldo. Give him a break. It was a big match for Madrid against their rival who humiliated them 4-0 a while ago. Things like "let me lie down with the scorer" does not come to your head when you get such a big win. This is like criticizing Joe Hart for running to the fans when Aguero scored the league winner.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 pm

What M99 said. Ditto for the criticism of Chicharito. when you get such a massive goal, emotions take over. Its less of a cold grab for fame and more of just passion.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Satisfied with reaching the semi-finals of the Champions League, the Whites got back to work in Ciudad Real Madrid. Ancelotti's men got their preparations for Sunday's game against Celta underway (9pm CEST). The players who started against Atlético completed a recovery session in the indoor facilities, although Cristiano Ronaldo also warmed up on the training pitch.

Meanwhile, the three goalkeepers, Arbeloa, Nacho, Marcelo, Illarra, Khedira, Lucas Silva, Jesé and academy player Javi Muñoz performed possession and passing drills and played a match. Modric, Bale and Benzema continued with their respective recovery processes.

Ronaldo is a top top professional.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:31 pm

https://vine.co/v/e7m25KmjDue

Proper team player innit. Look at how pissed off he looks lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Forward cares about scoring goals, especially when he's only leading the pichichi table by 1. Shocker.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:50 pm

There has to be something Mentally imbalance about this dude. I don't think I have ever seen a reaction like that from another player in any sport.

Spoiler:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Or he could be happy that his team mate just scored rather than act like a childish bitch.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 pm

RED wrote:Or he could be happy that his team mate just scored rather than act like a childish bitch.

Would it have made a difference to you?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Please leave the thread, fodder club fans.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Izzy and Freeza, I not going to discuss an more. Also stop deflecting the question. Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:00 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Izzy and Freeza, I not going to discuss an more. Also stop deflecting the question. Laughing

What? I don't even know what you're talking about...............

Did you even ask a question?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Why was he upset about the goal?
Arbeloa 1st league goal in 5 years.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Why was he upset about the goal?

What kind of stupid question is that?

He was upset because he didn't score and didn't get the chance to pad his stats.

What? Were you expecting me to care?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Why was he upset about the goal?

Helle Professor X, since you're so skilled in mind reading, I might need your help soon.

Maybe he was just obsessed about playing a horrible game which a goal would've helped ease, and then he choose to kick a ball into the net, instead of shooting at fans, like some players do when they're frustrated. He celebrated with Arbeloa afterwards.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:14 pm

izzy wrote:
What? Were you expecting me to care?

Not at all.

When I see it, I rubbed me off as a neutral. Him shaking his head while Arbeloa celebrates in the background Laughing https://vine.co/v/e7m0dFzEKqe

@Freeza Neutral
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:19 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Not at all.

When I see it, I rubbed me off as a neutral. Him shaking his head while Arbeloa celebrates in the background Laughing https://vine.co/v/e7m0dFzEKqe

Well, let it rub you the wrong way then.

Personally, I don't care.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Cool, not sure what I was expecting from CR fanboy thread hmm
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next