FennecFox7
RealGunner
futbol
DeletedUser#1
BarrileteCosmico
75 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tito Vilanova dies aged 45. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tito Vilanova dies aged 45.

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:17 pm

he's probably achieved in a few years more than most will achieve in a life time.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Thought he won the fight against the cancer and then that.. completely out of nothing (for me).. what a shock. Very sad news  Crying or Very sad 
May he rest in peace.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Former Barcelona manager, Tito Vilanova passed away on Friday afternoon after a valiant two-year battle with cancer and the football world has taken to social media to remember the man who led Barcelona to a record 100 points.

Atletico Madrid: “Our condolences to the family and friends of Tito Vilanova. Please accept the deepest sympathies from the Atlético family. RIP.”

Celta Vigo: “Celta Vigo laments the sad loss of Tito Vilanova and we send all of our love and care to his family and friends. DEP.”

Florentino Perez (president Real Madrid on behalf of the club): “I would like to express my sadness for the passing of Tito Vilanova and, on behalf of Real Madrid, offer our condolences, support and warmest feelings to his family, F.C. Barcelona and in particular his wife and children. Today is very sad day for football fans everywhere and as a man and as a professional his life should be remembered fondly.”

Radamel Falcao (ex-Atletico Madrid, AS Monaco): “A sad day for football. My most heartfelt condolences to family and friends of Tito Vilanova.”

Arsenal: “RIP Tito Vilanova. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and @FCBarcelona.”

Gareth Bale (Real Madrid): “R.I.P Tito Vilanova. Great loss for the world of football. My thoughts are with his family!”

Thibaut Courtois (Atletico Madrid): “Much strength to the family and friends of Tito Vilanova in such hard times. My most heartfelt condolences.”

Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid): “RIP Tito Vilanova.”

Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal): “Terrible news… RIP Tito.”

Manchester United: “#mufc is saddened to hear that Tito Vilanova passed away. We extend condolences to his family and our friends at @FCBarcelona.”

AC Milan: “#ACMilan and all red&black fans are saddened to hear about Tito Vilanova’s passing. We are close to his family and @FCBarcelona.”

Galatasaray: “May you rest in peace, Tito Vilanova @FCBarcelona”

Fernando Torres (ex-Atletico Madrid, Chelsea): “A great fighter leaves us today. RIP Tito! My most heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.”

Samir Nasri (Manchester City): “RIP Tito Vilanova, my thoughts are with his family.”

Neil Lennon (Celtic): “This is terrible news. We faced each other in CL, and Tito was graceful and dignified, both in victory and defeat.”

Santi Cazorla (Arsenal): “My most sincere condolences to the family of Tito. Rest in peace.”

Manchester City: “We send our deepest condolences to the @FCBarcelona family following the sad death of Tito Vilanova. Rest in peace, Tito”

AS Roma: “CIAO TITO! @FCBarcelona”

David Villa (ex-Barcelona, Atletico Madrid): “My most heartfelt condolences to family of Tito Vilanova. He has been an example of fighting. We’ll never forget you.”

Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid): “Lots of support to all of Tito’s family and friends. An example of fighting and strength for all of us. RIP”

Javi Martinez (ex-Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich): “All the strength in the world to the friends and family of Tito, rest in peace.”

Jose Mourinho (ex-Barcelona/Real Madrid, Chelsea manager): Tito Vilanova’s passing is a sad day for football, for Barcelona and most importantly for his friends and family. On behalf of everybody at Chelsea Football Club, I send my deepest condolences at this most difficult time.”

Antonio Conte (Juventus manager): “I’m saddened by the death of Tito Vilanova, who was a great fighter in life and on the pitch. We will miss him.”

Iker Casillas (Real Madrid): “A very sad day for the world of football. RIP Tito Vilanova, an example of strength and courage for all.”

Jorge Perez (RFEF general secretary): “Spanish football is in mouring. After Luis Aragones, now this tragedy has happened. Our condolences to Barcelona and his entire family.”

Paris Saint Germain (@1970_PSG): “All the players, staff members, coach, directors & partners of Paris Saint-Germain remember his strength and elegance during his suffering. The club would like to express to FC Barcelona, his friends, and above all his family their heartfelt condolences.”

Mesut Ozil (ex-Real Madrid, Arsenal): “R.I.P. Tito Vilanova.”

Jeison Murillo (Granada): “Tito Vilanova. Synonymous with strength and fighting, DEP”

Andre Schurrle (Chelsea): “R.I.P. Tito Vilanova. My thoughts are with his family and friends.”

Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid): “Rest in peace, Tito, many strength to his family and relatives.”

Rafael Nadal: “Today a great man has left us. My condolences to Tito’s family and friends.”

Jack Wilshere (Arsenal): “R.I.P Tito Vilanova……Sad day for football! Thoughts with his family!”

Liverpool: “Following sad news of passing of Tito Vilanova, thoughts of everyone at LFC are with his family, friends and @FCBarcelona.”

David De Gea (ex-Atletico Madrid, Manchester United): “A very sad day, Tito Vilanova has left us, butthe example of his battle remains. RIP. Hug to family and relatives.”

Luis Suarez (Liverpool): “Rest in peace Tito. All my support and strenght to his family & friends.”

Rudy Fernandez (Real Madrid/Catalan basketball player) : “I want to give all my support to the Barcelona fans and the family of #TitoVilanova. Strenth! Today, sport has no colours…”

Athletic Bilbao: “Athletic Bilbao wants to express their condolences to the family of recently deceased Tito Vilanova and FC Barcelona. Rest in Peace.”

Ibai Gomez (Athletic Bilbao): Incredibly sad news. My condolences and strength to the family and loved ones of Tito Vilanova. DEP.”

Iker Muniain (Athletic Bilbao): “We lost a great fighter in Tito Vilanova, all my best and strength to his family and forever DEP”

Levante: “The Board of Directors on behalf of all of Levante wish to express their deepest condolences over the death of Tito Vilanova. Levante would like to show their support and condolences to his family and Barcelona during this difficult time.”

Javi Garcia (Manchester City): “Rest in peace, Tito… All the strength in the world to his family. #RIPTito“

Inter Milan: “Goodbye to a great man. RIP Tito Vilanova”

Jose Callejon (ex-Espanyol and Real Madrid. Napoli): “RIP Tito Vilanova”

Koke (Atletico Madrid): “A big hug to family and friends of Tito Vilanova. Today is a very sad day for all. RIP”

Juventus: “Juventus FC wishes to express its heartfelt condolences to the Vilanova family and @FCBarcelona following today’s sad news.”

Casemiro (Real Madrid): “Rest in peace, Tito Vilanova. Football unites in the deep sorrow for your death.”

Gonzalo Higuain (ex-Real Madrid, Napoli): “Rest in peace, Tito Vilanova. Lots of strength to his family. May god go with them forever. Sad day.”

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City): “My heart is heavy after learning of the passing of Tito Vilanova. My thoughts go to his family RIP.”

Marcelo (Real Madrid): “My most heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Tito Vilanova. An example of fighting for life!”

Real Sociedad: Real Socidad would like to express our condolences to the family and friends of Tito Vilanova, and everyone at FC Barcelona.”

Inigo Martinez (Real Sociedad): Shocked to hear of the death of Tito Vilanova. Rest in Peace.”

David Zurutuza (Real Sociedad): Sad news. Rest in Peace, Tito. My support and thoughts are with your family and friends.

Sergio Canales (Real Sociedad): A great one has left us and an example of a fighter. You’ll be missed Tito. DEP.”

Andres Palop (ex-Sevilla, Bayer Leverkusen): DEP Tito Vilanova. Much strength to your family.”

Villarreal: “Villarreal CF wants to express its deep grief and sorrow over the loss of former player and coach of FC Barcelona, ​​Francesc ‘Tito’ Vilanova, who died today at the Catalan capital at 45 years of age. The club wants to show solidarity and send their deepest condolences to the family, relatives and everyone involved with FC Barcelona over the sad loss. El Madrigal will honour a minute of silence on Sunday before the match against FC Barcelona (21.00) and Villarreal CF players will wear black armbands in mourning.”

Espanyol: “Espanyol is saddened by the death of Tito Vilanova and expressed their total support for his family and friends.”

Malaga: “Malaga is saddened by the tragic death of Tito Vilanova and expressed their thoughts to his family and all of the Barcelona community.”

Granada: “Granada CF are deeply saddened by the death of former @FCBarcelona manager, Tito Vilanova. Thoughts & prayers to his family. Rest in peace.”

Elche: “Elche is deepy saddened by the death of Tito Vilanova and will honour him with a moment of silence against Levante.”

Aaron (Elche): “DEP Tito Vilanova. Much strength and thoughts to your family.”

Real Valladolid: “Real Valladolid would like to express it’s deepest sympathies to the family of Tito Vilanova and Barcelona. DEP”

Almeria: Almeria would like to express their deepest condolences to the family of Tito Vilanova and Barcelona following his death. DEP.”

Real Betis: Real Betis would like to express it’s deep sorrow over the death of Tito Vilanova, former coach of FC Barcelona. The death of Tito Vilanova occurred this afternoon at the age of 45 at the Hospital Quirón de Barcelona. [Tito] was on the bench and responsible for one of the best seasons in the history of La Liga in the 2012-13 season. Tito Vilanova leaves us after two years of fighting cancer detected in the parotid gland. His unwavering fighting spirit will be remembered forever by those who daily fight against this cruel disease. Given this irreparable loss, Real Betis joins with the footballing world in deep sadness upon receiving the news and want to send sincere condolences to the family of Tito Vilanova. Rest in peace.

Michel Platini (UEFA president): “I was deeply saddened to hear the news of Tito Vilanova’s passing. He was a great person and a fantastic coach who will always be remembered for his work at FC Barcelona. I send my condolences to Tito’s family and to the club.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

It still hasn't sunk in that he's gone. He was standing on the touchline just a few months ago and giving instructions ...

Tito Vilanova dies aged 45. - Page 5 10002918_245573965648625_6501095024347993156_n

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarez99 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Damn, was wondering just last week where his next club could be.

So sad.

RIP Tito
Suarez99
Suarez99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Dang. Got ill so suddenly and bam just like that he's gone.

RIP
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am

https://vine.co/v/MvqFOIdx6t2

Damn this is sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 am

Lost friends...

I know how it feels Sad
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am

Damn. This is going to be difficult for Pep. Hopefully he can over come this as Pep goals are Tito goals.

Pep Guardiola wrote:"It was difficult for me to follow the match today [Saturday]," the 43-year-old confessed. "Tito was more than a friend.

"The sadness I feel will accompany me for the rest of my life. We were young, we wanted to beat the world, and we did."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 am

Unrighteous wrote:Wow, just wow.  Always had respect for the guy, even as a Madrid fan.  RIP Tito,  your coaching the first team in heaven.  My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Thumbs up 

Great to see all the tributes, to a man who truly deserves it, RIP Tito, thank you for everything.

So I guess and hope that Pep and him made up in the end or b4 the end....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Open Letter from the FC Barcelona Vice President-

An irreplaceable loss, Tito was a formidable man and a great person. His humanity, humility, discretion and fighting spirit will always stay with us. His family, his parents, his wife Montse and his children can all be very proud of him. Somebody who leaves as lasting an impression as Tito will never be completely gone.

I will always remember three moments in particular in our regrettably short relationship. First on the trips back from any game we would often be sitting across the aisle from each other and Tito would begin to analyse the match, whatever the result, as soon as he sat down on the plane. He get out team sheets, talk about the players’ positions... He was a very open and communicative man who liked to relax by talking, chatting about the game. That’s when I discovered an approachable, open and decent man.

The second moment I will always remember is the last long conversation I had with him a few months ago. We talked about our families, life in general and Barça, always Barça! He was a real Barça fanatic. We talked about many things, with the openness which I always appreciated from him, but I remember three ideas I came away with: he was a very human person, he exuded love for his family and he loved Barça so much. From that moment if I ever have a doubt, I try and think, what would Tito have done in this circumstance?

The third is the Whatsapps he sent me these last few difficult months. The thing I most remember is that he never complained and always tried to lift our spirits.

Tito, very few people have the capacity to become a touchstone for the rest of us. It is a treasure that you will leave to your family. Thank you for the thoughts and reflections, you shared with me, they will stay with me forever.

Tito, thank you for making us better people. Rest In Peace.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5